Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetie Shanelle - Hatfield  (Read 2184 times)

11 review(s) for Sweetie Shanelle (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently saw Shanelle.  Her pics are still an accurate representation of her body, though they may have been taken a few years back.  I found her pretty.  Comms leading up to the punt were very good.  All mail was answered almost immediately as were sms's.  Her approach is very professional.

Punt took place at a quiet block of flats.  Due to the size of the block the entrance is discrete.  Apartment is nice, clean etc.  Very good shower, clean towels.

As for the punt itself it was very good.  OWO, RO, rimming both ways, anal sex, anal play both ways and sex in different positions. Good DFK which she mixed up, as she did with everything else.  She is easy going, great personality.

It was a very good punt which I can see myself repeating.  A huge positive from me and so easy to recommend her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

I recently saw Shanelle.  Her pics are still an accurate representation of her body, though they may have been taken a few years back.  I found her pretty.  Comms leading up to the punt were very good.  All mail was answered almost immediately as were sms's.  Her approach is very professional.

Punt took place at a quiet block of flats.  Due to the size of the block the entrance is discrete.  Apartment is nice, clean etc.  Very good shower, clean towels.

As for the punt itself it was very good.  OWO, RO, rimming both ways, anal sex, anal play both ways and sex in different positions. Good DFK which she mixed up, as she did with everything else.  She is easy going, great personality.

good review thanks how long did the meet last?

It was a very good punt which I can see myself repeating.  A huge positive from me and so easy to recommend her.

Offline dubhcarr

sorry something amiss.... I wrote good review thanks how long did the meet last?

Offline shagbambi

It was a two hour meet. Beyond me showering it was pretty much full on. Due to her ability to mix things up I believe Shanelle is well suited to longer meets.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Can you confirm whether you think she has had plastic surgery on her face as a pic of her a while back indicated, that pic looked like plastic surgery gone wrong to me but as you say you found her pretty I assume it wasn't an accurate indication of what she looks like now? 

Offline shagbambi

She certainly has had plastic surgery or uses Botox. She is still very pretty though. Her hair is straight as in her profile pics.  She looks a lot better than that veri-pic.  Your only inkling that something has been done is that a laughter line is not quite right and that her face is in much better condition than it should be for her age.

Offline smiths

She certainly has had plastic surgery or uses Botox. She is still very pretty though. Her hair is straight as in her profile pics.  She looks a lot better than that veri-pic.  Your only inkling that something has been done is that a laughter line is not quite right and that her face is in much better condition than it should be for her age.

Thanks, much appreciated, I trust your word so this is great info. :thumbsup: