Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Mia  (Read 2766 times)

9 review(s) for Mia-Sweetheart (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline royrace

Had Mia on my HL for a while after reading another post.
Had an itch to scratch so gave her a call. No reply so tried again about an hour later. Very friendly and arranged meet 2 hours later. Text followed immediately with address which is in Redcliffe. I had to text later to apologise as I was running 15 mins late - friendly reply saying it was no problem. Plenty of on street parking, parked up, called and she gave me the apartment number. Entrance easy to find & discrete. Greeted by friendly and seemingly slightly nervous Mia dressed very ordinarily in leggings but still looked good. Shown to her room and she said she would get changed. Invited myself to use the bathroom. Not offered a shower(I was afterwards).
Mia returned in nothing but underwear and looking HOT :wacko: I'd say the profile photos don't really do her justice - accurate size 8, nice pert b/c cup breasts, great ass and firm legs. Quite pretty but prob not a stunner, mixed race and darker than I anticipated - that's a plus for me. Fit as the butchers proverbial hound.
She still seemed a bit nervous but this wore off as we got going. Offered the ubiquitous massage but I was keener to get my hands on her body. I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me - mutual kissing and stroking. Light at first but developed to dfk as the meet went on. After a while she eased me back on the bed and went into OWO - side on so I could stroke her pussy. 10/10 for oral technique. After a while flipped around to 69. We both seemed to be really into this and went at it for a good 10 mins. Alternated then between several different mutual oral/ masterbating positions and had to put the brakes on several times. Eventually mac on and she sits on top. Even though she's soaking wet she still has to ease herself on gently because she's so tight - and I'm only mr average  :). Bit of slow slow quick quick slow, and then I eased to edge of bed so I could get deeper and reach around the side to put a finger in the arse. Then offered her a choice of position and she chose doggy - thrusting her arse up in the air - what a sight! I didn't last long before coming deep inside. Cleaned up, bit of chat, shower and left £60 lighter after about 40 mins which goes down as VGFM
In summary. Good comms, friendly girl, clean tidy apartment, great service, fit body.
I'm sure I will return, although i have a habit of saying that and then seeking variety elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  I have missed this girl's profile somehow so I will put her on my HL and try and see her in the near future. :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Offline jaydefo24

Offline sigmund

Was about to do a review myself, met up with her a few weeks ago and my experience was the same. She is fit and a good fuck.

Also did the thing of popping out of the room to change, after I'd come in from having had a shower, which I thought was going to be a time wasting tactic but she was only gone a couple of minutes. Seemed odd though, why not change before I got there or while I was in the shower?

bristolqwerty

Was about to do a review myself, met up with her a few weeks ago and my experience was the same. She is fit and a good fuck.

Also did the thing of popping out of the room to change, after I'd come in from having had a shower, which I thought was going to be a time wasting tactic but she was only gone a couple of minutes. Seemed odd though, why not change before I got there or while I was in the shower?
:lol: That's still 2 minutes less time she has to service your knob  :D

Offline sigmund

:lol: That's still 2 minutes less time she has to service your knob  :D
Well it wasn't as we over ran a bit.

bristolqwerty

You seem to suggest she was innocently just twiddling her fingers, most wg's I've seen have wasted time at some point... I'm genuinely glad you had a good  time buddy, nice post  :hi:

Offline jaydefo24

Wonder if she still does crack... Judging by the weight gain prob not  :hi:

Offline Roth

Wonder if she still does crack... Judging by the weight gain prob not  :hi:

Tell us more? :unknown:

Offline jaydefo24

I was going through an experimental phase and asked if she knew where I could get it... Boy did she know. She had a bit of a drug prob, but never the needles though thank God, her skin remained perfect :) Such a good sexual explorer though, and ultimately a lovely lady. Just a chaotic lifestyle, though apparently things may've improved in that department.

Offline Chris1966

Used to see Mia ( before she was Mia ) a lot .
Really good girl .
Pleased to hear she has got over her problems.
Once you get over the sometimes poor time keeping she is a star !