Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myumi2016 - DOUBLE BOOKER  (Read 2623 times)

6 review(s) for myumi2017 (0 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jichael mackson

Confirmed the services I wanted & arranged a time via text, comms were all good and I was given postcode and road name. Turned up and she text asking me can I come exactly an hour later as she was still 'on her way back to her apartment'.  :rolleyes:

Why did she take my booking then? Well, because she blatantly took another one the greedy fuck.

An hour later she text asking if Im still in area. I tell her I can come back to hers later in the day if I get a discount as she messed me about in the morning - never got a reply. :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

tel:

Offline Stapler

Where is Yumi based now? I know she moved from the Jewellery Q.

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dboy74

Sorry to hear she pissed you about, but thanks for flagging it up.

Offline Stapler

Does anyone else remember this knobhead councillor who visited Yumi's place with a 'bad back' when she first started up in Erdington?  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

A senior Birmingham councillor and general election candidate Roger Harmer told a local newspaper that he was “shocked at being offered sexual services” by Thai staff at the Fruity Spa massage parlour located near a roundabout in Erdington, after his name appeared on the membership list for the seedy-looking establishment.

Suggestive promotional material states that the parlour offers “sensual massages” and is “run by women with men in mind”. The location of the secretive venue is only disclosed to those that have registered online, by which point a prospective punter may have noticed the pictures of staff dressed in underwear and draped across beds with their faces obscured.

Harmer, who challenged Labour MP Giesla Stuart in May 2010 elections, claimed that he had attended the parlour because he had, erm, a bad back:

“I regularly get back massages because I have muscular issues and I am lazy in terms of my posture”

The red-faced councillor blustered: “It is a fine line how some of these places dress themselves up as massage parlours, but may be offering sexual services.”

Rather than patronise one of the many reputable massage therapists near his home, Roger Harmer decided to book an appointment with an establishment in a flat above a Tesco, which is listed alongside brothels on adult websites.

We’re sure it’s all perfectly innocent.

..S...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:15:36 pm by Stapler »

Offline Littlefoot

Don't think I'd make a good MP!

:scare:

ffeet

I remember it well.
I was on the customer email list that was circulated to all and sundry but sensibly my email address was for punting only with a fictitious name.

Wilson

Where is Yumi based now? I know she moved from the Jewellery Q.

..S....

Last time I saw her (couple of months ago) she was sharing in Ryland Street. But think she has moved from there now.

Offline david123xyz

shame  you had a bad experience, ive seen her  a few times and have no complaints,
from memory very good H/E second only to Ying.... gosh i miss her, she had an unbelievable technique, no rush  just snuck up on you light touch and POP!!
wish i could find her again

Offline Stapler

shame  you had a bad experience, ive seen her  a few times and have no complaints,
from memory very good H/E second only to Ying.... gosh i miss her, she had an unbelievable technique, no rush  just snuck up on you light touch and POP!!
wish i could find her again

Yumi has been in the game a long time and is usually reliable. Agree she is worth trying again for the OP.

Ying spoilt it for herself!  She started training other girls who set up in opposition to her. Then she started passingly clients on, who had booked her to her flat mates. Don't know where she is now.

..S...