Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeylaBigClit - Old Street  (Read 2142 times)

10 review(s) for Mary Hot Naughty (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £70 (£60 + £10 OWO)

Plans A and B blew me out. Leyla wasn’t even on my radar, a final flick through AW on my phone and her profile came up 20 mins away from my location.

Comms -  Text and phone call, no problems, fast replies and easy to talk to.

Location - Flat above shops on Old Street. Tiny room but clean and tidy with a decent shower.

Leyla - What a surprise. Very good looking girl with a fit body. In fact I don’t really know why I was surprised.. actually yes I do. Having punted a few of the latinas in that well known latina group a common theme is almost all of those girls have a “put together by surgeons” type of body. Signs of childbirth and quite probably fake asses, nothing off-putting but noticeable.

Leyla by contrast looks very natural, apart from the obvious boob-job. Flat natural stomach, smooth skin, talkative, confident and definitely a bit kinky. I guess if you’re going to work under the name “Big Clit” you’d better be able to back it up.

She opened the door wearing lingerie and high heels and I had to take a few moments to appreciate the view. She reeled off her list of extras and it seemed like for once this girl offers all as her profile states.

The big clit - Didn’t see it.  :unknown:

It’s a lie, I absolutely saw it. In fact soon as I lay on the bed she jumped on my face in 69 and started OWO. Okay it’s on. She allowed fingering both holes then we moved to cowgirl, then mish.. at which point she extracted payback by reaching round and getting a cheeky finger up my ass. Doggy and again she reached between her legs and somehow again got a finger up my ass.. the fuck!

It’s great to have a punt where the girl seems into it. At the end of the session she was standing naked, now her clit was very prominent and sticking out. I’m fairly vanilla but this girl seems like one for the more adventurous punter to get the very best out of her. Will definitely be doing a repeat visit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

holland

Im glad you had good time but i'm disappointed to hear that she now charges for owo.
She has 1 pop policy for half an hour meetings + now she charges for owo.  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline kefcseries

Im glad you had good time but i'm disappointed to hear that she now charges for owo.

Yeah I guess renting a small square fuck-pad so close to the city can't be cheap. She said she was looking to move because of the high rent, we'll see if she stops charging for extras if she does. Of course pigs may also be excellent aviators.

Good review  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

holland

Yeah I guess renting a small square fuck-pad so close to the city can't be cheap. She said she was looking to move because of the high rent, we'll see if she stops charging for extras if she does. Of course pigs may also be excellent aviators.

:drinks:

It's your point of you..
Mine is that these bitches make enough money to rent that square shit hole and that they just raise their rate to increase their profit as quicly as possible.

holland

It's your point of you..
Mine is that these bitches make enough money to rent that square shit hole and that they just raise their rate to increase their profit as quicly as possible.

Some maths:
Shit flat to rent in old street £ 1600 inc bills
She charges £120 per hour  (without extra)
1600/120= 13 clients = 3/4 days of work.
So in 4 days she made up for the rent. If she works on her own. If they share in two days it' s all sorted.

This is rough but support my theory that they are just greedy bitches. :hi:

Offline kenpunty

There's a thumbnail image of her big'un in the movies section. Attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

There's a thumbnail image of her big'un in the movies section. Attached.

Pics have already been posted by Pumps:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99716.msg1187799#msg1187799
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:22:00 am by kefcseries »