Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingAlicexxx - Birmingham  (Read 990 times)

7 review(s) for AmazingAlicexxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

ThisGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour.

Comms - Arranged by text a few hours beforehand via a maid.

Location - decent apartment near the hippodrome (the same as in my last review)

Girl - stunning. Same as the photos but better in the flesh imo. Late 20s I'd guess.

The punt - Alice greeted me at the door dressed in a sexy black teddy. She offered me a shower and a glass of water (after sorting the money), both of which I accepted.

On returning to the room, Alice got me to undress her then lay on the bed with her legs open beckoning me to perform oral. I'd never done it before but with that sight, I wasn't going to turn it down! I lay there, not particularly knowing what I was doing, but Alice seemed to enjoy it. Especially as she moved herself and directed my head to her liking. This must've continued for 15/20 minutes with Alice becoming wetter and more vocal and we just under 25 minutes into the punt when Alice came.

Despite Alice having had all the fun at this point, I could have popped with minimal attention, but Alice left the room for a few minutes. She returned and started some brief owo. It was ok. We moved into her on top then squatting over me. There was no depth to this so it was nice but not going to make me pop any time soon. However, I've generally one pop in an hour so I was happy enough to go slow.

This was where it started to go downhill. With about 25 minutes left Alice started looking at her watch quite frequently and was obviously starting to hurry things. This had the opposite effect than I'm sure she desired, and started to move me away from the edge. Especially when she performed a mixture of extremely vigorous jerking what seemed to be hitting the head of my penis off her teeth. This could only be described as painful and I stopped her after a couple of seconds. I knew any chance of finishing was gone at this point so I told Alice that was it and asked to go for a shower.

Alice seemed quite concerned by this and encouraged me to try again. She suggested finishing myself off onto her. I said OK then she told me it was extra. I replied I didn't bring any more money with me so she waived the fee. There was no need, with just over 10 minutes left, I wasn't getting a second burst of life any time soon. I called an end and asked for a shower. Alice was extremely apologetic saying that she wants her clients to be happy and have a good time.

Overall, Alice was a stunning, very friendly girl, and I thoroughly enjoyed the first 35-40 minutes of the punt. If Alice hadn't become so rushed as early into the punt as she did, I have little doubt this would have been a glowing review, and I did seriously debate giving a positive for her attitude and the enjoyability of the punt before Alice started rushing. As it was, I don't think the quality quite merited a positive review. I strongly expect that I will pay another visit to Alice as long as she sticks around, but I'm still exploring the scene so it'll not be soon.

To top off the punt, I left to see that I had received a text from Alice's number about 20 minutes before my time was up asking if I was still available for the time my punt was scheduled to finish. Obviously intended for the next punter and explaining Alice's time-watching.

Offline Juankerr

Interesting review ThisGuy  :hi:

From the sounds of the last 2 reviews for Alice, maybe an hour booking isn't the way to go.

When I met her I only did a h/h meet as I usually do with most new Ladies that I meet, and having had no issues apart from light FK as I mentioned in my review I'd certainly see her again for a h/h booking.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:33:24 pm by Juankerr »

Dodo

Interesting review ThisGuy  :hi:

From the sounds of the last 2 reviews for Alice, maybe an hour booking isn't the way to go.

When I met her I only did a h/h meet as I usually do with most new Ladies that I meet, and having had no issues apart from light FK as I mentioned in my review I'd certainly see her again for a h/h booking.
I have her on my 'to do sooooon' list. I will suggest a 45min booking following these two reviews as I enjoy RO which she also seems to and a quick shag/hand job would fit nicely into this length of booking.

Offline dboy74

She is definitely getting a mixed bag of reviews. The inconsistency is a definite concern.

I had two great 1-hour punts with her in the Autumn of last year, but not sure I would risk a return.

ThisGuy

As I said, I would consider giving Alice the benefit of the doubt and going back. If you're into RO, I personally would recommend her for that. Though that was my first time at RO so I've nothing to compare it with, everything was tidy and hygienic down there and she definitely seemed to enjoy it.

If it wasn't for the attitude change toward rushing, I could have foreseen becoming a regular.

Perhaps as you guys suggest, a shorter booking would be a good idea. Maybe that way you'll not be due to finish as another punter is due to arrive and Alice wouldn't seem so rushed.