Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Lili - Hounslow  (Read 1730 times)

1 review(s) for Oriental  Lili (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gorebridge

This is a review of an old punt from a few months ago. The girl was on vivastreet, and I've only recently seen her on AW - it appears she is now in Feltham.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Comms: Phone call followed up with full address by text.

Price: £90 1 hour.

Service: Massage and full service.

The house was a reasonably smart looking 3 bed semi just off the main road. Inside it was different, and quite shabby. The front door was opened by an Indian Asian, who took me upstairs. In the bedroom I gave the girl the money and she gave it to the man who was still outside the room.

The girl I saw is the one in the picture, and she is very bubbly - with virtually no English (probably better now though). Massage and FS is not a GFE so only light kissing as I expected. The massage was surprisingly good, and after she finished out came the cover for OW. I've never had a blow job like it, her head went up and down in a blur but never caused any discomfort at all. I slowed her down before I popped, but there was a bit of leakage, which she inspected closely and seemed delighted to see. "You cum," she said with a big smile.

She obviously now considered it was time to move on to stage two. She stripped off, replaced the mac, and rode me, before we swapped places, and finished in mish.

After the dribble in round one, and the full pop in round two there wasn't going to be a round three. There was still plenty of time, but instead of trying to find a reason for me to leave, she cuddled up to me on the bed and grabbed her mobile, and started typing. This pissed me off a bit, and I went to get up, but she kept hold of me, and held the phone to my ear - she wanted to chat and had opened up her translation app so we could talk. I won't go into all the details, except to say it was a novel experience, and I was quite impressed.

Summary:
If you want GFE, go elsewhere.
If you want a shaved pussy, this is not the girl for you.
She used to be a gymnast, probably helped with her massage technique.
If you like small athletic Chinese girls, you'll love this one.

kentpunterryan

Thank you G, it is so hard to find an Asian profile that's real, good find

Offline Silver Birch

Summary:
If you want GFE, go elsewhere.

I would prefer not to be met by the pimp, but added to my hotlist as everything in the summary looks great  :drinks:

Online dubhcarr

good review thanks...

probably hit my hot spots

guess mid 30's??........thanks   :)

Offline gorebridge

guess mid 30's??........thanks   :)

No, early/mid 20s.

She showed me a video on her phone, of a major gymnastics event she was in when she was about 10, which was early 2000s.

Online dubhcarr

No, early/mid 20s.

She showed me a video on her phone, of a major gymnastics event she was in when she was about 10, which was early 2000s.

ok thanks she looks very tempting especially as I like Chinese girls.....thanks.. :thumbsup: