Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bayswater/Queensway - Suya-May Thai massage  (Read 2991 times)

6 review(s) for Suya_may.massage (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OHHHwo

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

I've been going to Suya for a while now, I've become a regular I guess so thought I'd give her a review.
She does offers sometimes and almost always there's a happy beginning and end for a 1 hour session! Happy days!

Comms: Contact is with Suya herself. She speaks good english so can answer you back properly. She's normally quick to reply to txts and will answer your call if she's not busy. I've never had to chase her for a reply.

Location: Both Bayswater and Queensway stations are very close by. You walk a little bit up the road to the starbucks on the corner and she's in one of the flats behind there. Fairly discreet and most times she's let me in fairly quickly after buzzing. It's on the 4th floor and there is a lift if you want to take it. I take the stairs, it's not that many steps.

Pricing: I normally go for 1 hour at £70 for the 2 pops.

Facilities: Her washing machine hadn't been working for a while so I didn't get to shower after due to lack of a clean towel but she does give you a hot towel down in lieu of it. Not too bad, and extra massage at the end goes down well but doesn't do good enough job of getting the oil off. She does the massage in a bedroom which has a shutter seperating the are from her bed etc. She does live there during the week I think. Massge is on a proper massage table with a paper sheet covering everything so all good in that department.
Warning! Suya does share the flat with a lady boy (a very manly/tall one at that) which through me off the first time I visited and might do for some newbies (opened the door in a fish net bodysuit with noting else on). Just make it clear you're there for Suya and all will be fine. In this punting game you see any and all walks of life so don't be put off.

Suya: Suya is very much Thai, no doubting her origins here. She likes to prepare for her sessions so her hair will be well presented/neat and she'll have a bit of make up on. She's got a typical Thai build, shortish stature and a slim profile. She does offer nude massage at times for extra but tbh, you'll be wasting your money.
She also offers prostate for an extra £10. Personally, I don't think she knows what she's doing here. I've had it once from her and it didn't add anything for me. As always YMMV.
The HE is very good from her. She builds it up nice and slow paying good attention to balls as well. Good massage technique for them! It's not very sensual though, more perfunctory and she doesn't add any theatrics like fake maoning and the like. She states in SHOUTING CAPS on her profile that she doesn't do FS or OW/OWO so you kinda get the hint. Also she doesn't realise when you've finished gasming so just carries on.. It's good and bad.

Reason for Positive:
She's a pretty reliable bet and I enjoy the massage a lot. She gives 2 pops for the same price as a well haggled soho massage place (if you're lucky!) and the HE is quite good to.

Enjoy punters! :)

mash

Thanks for review, whats her actual massage skills like? Any teasing on the front, CC swipes that sorta stuff?

Offline BillGoldberg

Can you touch her ?

How restrictive is she in terms of touching ?

Offline OHHHwo

Her massage skills are excellent! I normally don't feel anything with a massage but she gives it extra stick and gets in there properly.

She allows gentle touching but nothing to adventurous. She's not a cheeky Thai unfortunately so you're most likely get told off. A bit of CC swipes and that finger nail thing they do on your back before the flip. But since you know you going to get the HE she kinda doesn't do it as much as others.