Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Amy_ Cardiff  (Read 818 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

With not much that tickled my fancy on AW and a run of bad punting luck, decided for a early visit to see Sexy Amy as she allways delivers a brilliant service.

Comms:
Easy text message day before to confirm booking for 30 mins and confirmed this morning for the time agreed. I have visited Amy 25+ times so know the property well.

Top end of Cardiff which is a house that has been turned into flats some time ago,  entrance to property isn't the best but it's clean, tidy and modern when you are in Amy's room.

Amy
Amy has blonde dye hair short/shoulder length and is exactly as pictures on profie, she is petite probably 5'3" size 6 with nice natural tits which are quite big for her frame.  She is a really friendly person and was happy enough to satisfy whatever it's takes. 

Meeting:

Amy opened the the door and in I went to her her bedroom, she was in a very tight black figure hugging dress today which looked very sexy with tits squeezed together and looked lovely.  I quickly exchanged paperwork and went for extra A level.   I soon had my clothes off and was DFK Amy and playing with her pussy underneath her dress and it was great as she did not have any knickers on.  This led to some fingering pussy and ass, off came the dress and I lifted Amy up off the floor with my hands under her ass and a finger inside her ass while still dfk.  I lowered her gently onto the bed and went to work on her pussy and ass, a good 10 mins and with fingering as well and she was soaking.

I was absolutely rock hard and Amy then gave me owo, she tried her best to DT but bit to big but wow did she try, I continued to play with her pussy the same time and then went for 69 with me on top, again she was trying her best to DT. 

I then went straight for anal in missionary, jacket on, a little lube and gently squeezed my cock in her ass and initially gentle then some deep hard anal with her legs apart while I played with her clit and fingered her pussy.  Credit to her because she is petit and my cock is about the same width as her arm and she took it balls deep and looked into my eyes with a look of enjoyment the whole  time.  I did some dfk with her as well, was going to go for cim but I was so excited fucking her ass I decided to blow there.

I can't rave about this lady enough, my experience has allways been great with Amy, she is a great GFE with owo, rimming her, anal and cim and all with a friendly smile.

She is off to Spain next week so will visit her when she is back with a topped up tan.

:yahoo: :lol:

newforthisyear

Been thinking about seeing if shes available tonight or tomorrow. She's great, love her figure its very sexy, last time i saw her i didnt do anal with her and i've been kicking myself ever since!

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she's very good is Amy.  Have to get to see her again soon.  Glad you had a good punt.