Author Topic: Alana Amor - Rochdale/Bamford - 1hr incall  (Read 2755 times)


80 review(s) for Alana Amor (73 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline unplayable

External Link/Members Only
1hr - £150

This was my 2nd meet with her - the first was in March after seeing some great reviews on here.
Why i left it this long to see her again is a mystery...i've been busy and our diaries have never matched.

Location - As perfect as it gets.  In an 'upmarket' area, not alderley edge but it will certainly do.  Very discrete, nice house.  Room and shower etc is perfect for the job.  She works from her own home.

Looks - Shes a somewhat tall, long-haired brunette, absolutely stunning in my eyes. If a gym-bunny/juice-plus wanker is what you're after, she may not be for you.  She's on the thin side though, definetly not a 'large' woman, but has a great arse, far from thin.

Comms were arranged by text, no issues there.  Pulled up, texted her, she was ready on time so in i went.

Greeted with Alana in sexy matching bra and panties, and heels which i had requested. DFK started almost immediately, she is a TOP performer.
What followed was an hour of immense fun, no review can do it justice.  We went from lots of DFK, to her on her knees sucking me off, and boy can she suck a cock.  This followed by 69 (suggested by her, you'd be silly to decline).  After this, more oral, and then i suggested she fuck me cowgirl.  Followed by reverse cowgirl, and doggy, which we both enjoyed.
I was incredibly surprised i was still going at this point, and suggested i wanted to fuck Alana's arse...absolutely no problem, bit of lube and then fucked her arse in doggy.
This followed by anal in cowgirl for a bit, then oral as by this point we were both shattered, very steamy hot passionate session.
I then wanked off into her mouth and she swallowed without hesitation.
Then onto a massage, lots of chat (she is incredibly down to earth and genuine).  Alana asked if i would be able to cum again and the answer was no, so after a massage she just sucked me off a bit and before we knew it we had overran on time, oops!
Quick shower and i was on my way.

I've had many punts over the years, nothing can top my 2 punts with Alana.  She ticks every box, from being a genuine person, fit as fuck, dirty as fuck, great location, and the sex is amazing.  At £150, not the cheapest but definetly worth it in my opinion.
Would I go again?  If (when) i do decide to punt again, shes right at the top of the list, in fact she's the only one on the list.

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review Unplayable.  Alana is my punt of the year along with Cutestlucy in London. They are both £150 an hour but worth it.

Offline Blue Moon

Dammit, Unplayable!  I was happily podge-funding towards my next 'luxury punt' (ie priced at £150) and had intended a full hour return match with Exotic Delphine...but your review has put me between a rock and a hard place. (Not a bad place to be, tbh  :yahoo: )     I've been aware of Alana but, after reading your review, I checked out her review history on here and think that ED may have to wait a little while longer. Alana is now in pole position on my HL and I should be up to full podge-funded status in a week or so   :yahoo:  :yahoo: (allowing for an interim cheapie with another lucky recipient - not decided who, yet).  Just hope I'm up to the job when I turn up with my investment!  Cheers - and thanks for the review,    Bm

Offline Titi

If I had a choice between E.D & A.A, I would probably go for E.D. Don't get me wrong A.A is a great shag but I always go away from E.D feeling refreshed and pampered if that makes sense. She fucks like a long lost exotic lover ( apologies for the fluffy shit). 

Offline threechilliman

If I had a choice between E.D & A.A, I would probably go for E.D. Don't get me wrong A.A is a great shag but I always go away from E.D feeling refreshed and pampered if that makes sense. She fucks like a long lost exotic lover ( apologies for the fluffy shit).

Agreed and I know exactly what you mean about Delphine. I was booked on Alana's gang bang today but it got cancelled due to lack of interest. I'm not sure any if the three she'd planned went ahead.

tcm

Offline Blue Moon

Yes, I felt pretty good after just half an hour with ED.  Decisions, decisions!  I think I'll still aim my investment at Alana then I'll have the personal info to enable a comparison between the two of them. The lucky winner can have me for my next luxury punt  :cool:.  It's only fair...there's only so much of me to go round   :lol:    Bm

Offline threechilliman

Yes, I felt pretty good after just half an hour with ED.  Decisions, decisions!  I think I'll still aim my investment at Alana then I'll have the personal info to enable a comparison between the two of them. The lucky winner can have me for my next luxury punt  :cool:.  It's only fair...there's only so much of me to go round   :lol:    Bm

Good thinking. Alana is more PSE.

tcm

Offline Blue Moon

A 2-viagra girl, would you say?    Bm

Offline threechilliman

A 2-viagra girl, would you say?    Bm

Not really, she's just very vigorous.

tcm

Offline Titi

Not really, she's just very vigorous.

tcm

More of a 3 weetabix girl.

Offline Titi

Agreed and I know exactly what you mean about Delphine. I was booked on Alana's gang bang today but it got cancelled due to lack of interest. I'm not sure any if the three she'd planned went ahead.

tcm

If you're reading this Alana, advertise your gangbang on UKE for maximum exposure.

Offline unplayable

Agreed and I know exactly what you mean about Delphine. I was booked on Alana's gang bang today but it got cancelled due to lack of interest. I'm not sure any if the three she'd planned went ahead.

tcm

Yep i brought this up during our meet as i was aware of a gangbang she offered the day before, and she said due to lack of numbers it didnt go ahead.  so if you're saying the one after my meet didnt go ahead,

Offline threechilliman

Yep i brought this up during our meet as i was aware of a gangbang she offered the day before, and she said due to lack of numbers it didnt go ahead.  so if you're saying the one after my meet didnt go ahead,

Dunno. She messaged me today to say she was going to do a GB once a month going forward.

tcm

Offline unplayable

i dont have the bottle for a gangbang, but cant think of anyone more perfect for it than Alana.  I certainly dont think she'd leave anyone feeling shortchanged.

Offline iceCaptain

Agreed and I know exactly what you mean about Delphine. I was booked on Alana's gang bang today but it got cancelled due to lack of interest. I'm not sure any if the three she'd planned went ahead.

tcm

I attended her first one it was absolutely brilliant, no nonsense pure filth  :yahoo: ... I couldn't make Tuesdays due to work plans I couldn't change.

Offline unplayable

I attended her first one it was absolutely brilliant, no nonsense pure filth  :yahoo: ... I couldn't make Tuesdays due to work plans I couldn't change.

You should review it

Offline threechilliman

I attended her first one it was absolutely brilliant, no nonsense pure filth  :yahoo: ... I couldn't make Tuesdays due to work plans I couldn't change.

Nice one. How many turned up?

tcm

Offline iceCaptain


Offline threechilliman


Offline iceCaptain

O yes there was more than enough holes around to keep everyone busy! On Alana that is

Offline frankc

O yes there was more than enough holes around to keep everyone busy! On Alana that is

Put a review up mate... :thumbsup: