Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Cath 26 - West Bromwich B7  (Read 6576 times)

3 review(s) for CLASSY-SEXY VICTORIA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Following Getonit's recent review, which was a negative due to a B&S, but was actually a good experience. I noticed that the profile had changed hands to the young woman Getonit must have seen, as she meets the description of a petite size 6, which is just my type.

The young woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: A bit slow, but once got through all fine.

Venue: Apartment, clean and tidy, nice bathroom, large room to play in, music on, air fresheners dotted around a mirror with which to play in front of  :thumbsup:

The young woman: I think Getonit described her facially as not the prettiest but not ugly and I would agree. What she lacks facially she more than makes up for bodily for those connoisseurs of petite women such as I. Very tiny, about 5' tall, size 6 or smaller and 38B Breasts, which on such a small frame look quite large.

Services: OWO, Deepthroat (not quite balls deep, but very good), DFK, RO, light fingers allowed, and balls deep anal for an extra £30, which I gladly stumped up.

The meets: Seen her twice and each time has been very good, Greets me at the door in a very short dress and heels, into the room, paperwork sorted, shower offered and declined.

Comes back from the stash promptly and lots of very good kissing, off with the dress and only a bra underneath, remove that to reveal a very good bosom on such a small woman, very perky  and nice quite large labia. She responds well to direction and her blow jobs are very good, she really tries to go deep and managed about 95% of mini ming, she does have a tendency to wank me at the same time, but responds well when I gently move her hand away.

Move to the bed and 69, allows light fingering and makes all the right noises, she's quite happy to remain in 69 for some time. After a while on with the mac, she asks what position to start and is pleasingly tight, move into various positions during, including the pile driver which I particularly enjoy

Finally ask for anal and she lubes up and I slide in, she makes little whimpers which are very satisfying and she looks fantastic with my cock balls deep up her very tiny ass  :yahoo:. Lots of positions are achieved during anal with no complaints whatsoever. Finally feeling the sap rising I pull out, position her head hanging off the bed, give her my balls to suck (which she does very well) a light wank and I deposit my load in her mouth with a few deepthroat pumps to ensure my cock is clean and balls empty.

Top girl, nice personality, very good service.

Will I return? I already have and will again.

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 01:30:05 pm by Ming »

Offline Spurt

Dodo

Ming, She describes herself as 'not fit' !

Look a lovely pair of puppies.....any more good pics in her PG?? Any face pics ?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:57:48 pm by Dodo »

Ming

Ming, She describes herself as 'not fit' !

Look a lovely pair of puppies.....any more good pics in her PG?? Any face pics ?

There are no face pics in the PG and, there are 3 photos which are definitely not her. I don't normally subscribe to PG's, but given Getonits remark about her not being the prettiest I was curious. Unfortunately the PG didn't give me anything more to go on except the fact that her body is very nice and as you can see it is.

As the old saying goes, "you don't have to look at the mantelpiece whilst poking the fire"  :D

She's genuinely nice, doesn't speak much, but when she does has a good command of English and, she certainly knows her way round a man's body.

Edit: BTW, many thanks Getonit  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Hi Ming,

Good report as always. Whereabouts in West Brom (roughly)?

Love slim and stacked! Or tits on a stick as we say!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Hi Ming,

..S...

Hi Stapler

A short walk from the fire station, if that's enough of a clue?

Offline Stapler

getonit

Edit: BTW, many thanks Getonit  :drinks:

Your welcome Ming  :drinks:   perhaps the first time that has happened after a negative post on UKP   :D   I have had a look at the current profile and all looks in order now so no problems there. With B & S you often wonder if you they are providing girls from a pool of women but it doesn't seem that way here but the caveat going forward ,  perhaps in a few months time ,  is that this profile will get passed on again and the pics and info stayed the same, that is what happened to me but at least we have 'some ' pictures saved referring to the girl that has been given the positive. If you look at my review (the link under mings) there are some more pictures but I never did find any with face pics , probably not surprising as she will never win any beauty contests but as ming said nice girl/body /service. 

Offline Stapler

This girl doesn't look so busty in the Vivastreet ad Getonit posted!

I wouldn't call that tits on a stick!

..S...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:04:03 pm by Stapler »

Dodo

Hi Ming,

..S...
Branching out into FS then are we??? I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Ming

This girl doesn't look so busty in the Vivastreet ad Getonit posted!

I wouldn't call that tits on a stick!

..S...

I agree, it's not her, the picture I attached is the young woman I saw.

Offline Demistify

Is her face in any way offputting if she described herself like that?

Ming

Is her face in any way offputting if she described herself like that?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not wishing to be unkind to her, she has a rocking body but facially she is no beauty queen, she has a bit of a large nose. But lets face it, most of the time her face is going to be buried in your groin, her mouth knows how to suck cock and she takes deep anal in many positions without any grumbling.

I have just come back from another meeting with her, the service was exceptional and she is willing to try new positions as I found out today when I ticked off a bucket list item after several decades of punting.

Also apologies to Stapler, I gave you some bad info, she's not near the fire station, she's near Sandwell hospital...... I must have been having a brain fug, many apologies, I'll blame my age  :blush:

Offline Stapler

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not wishing to be unkind to her, she has a rocking body but facially she is no beauty queen, she has a bit of a large nose. But lets face it, most of the time her face is going to be buried in your groin, her mouth knows how to suck cock and she takes deep anal in many positions without any grumbling.

I have just come back from another meeting with her, the service was exceptional and she is willing to try new positions as I found out today when I ticked off a bucket list item after several decades of punting.

Also apologies to Stapler, I gave you some bad info, she's not near the fire station, she's near Sandwell hospital...... I must have been having a brain fug, many apologies, I'll blame my age  :blush:

Thats OK Ming. It's not far away. I know the area.
So - she is busty?

..S...

Ming

Thats OK Ming. It's not far away. I know the area.
So - she is busty?

..S...

I wouldn't say busty, but 38B on a very slim frame makes them look quite large, the picture I posted gives a good idea, but here's another from a side angle.

Offline curry

She was amazing i saw her 4 times sadly she has gone like the rest this outfit has a few places all over the country and they move them about.

I even got a video of her for my memoirs  :lol:

Offline xandyx

Her profile says available today with a different pic you can just make out her face is this still the same girl, any one that's paid her a visit. Curry, Ming.

Ming

Her profile says available today with a different pic you can just make out her face is this still the same girl, any one that's paid her a visit. Curry, Ming.

Different girl, this is the third time the profile has been recycled by other girls in the last 2/3months, shame, as the one I saw I wouldn't hesitate to re-visit.

Offline curry

no mate its not they change the pics everytime a new girl comes in. They keep the same profile and change citys and pictures as and when

Ming

no mate its not they change the pics everytime a new girl comes in. They keep the same profile and change citys and pictures as and when

I disagree, the pictures of the girl I saw were accurate, another UKP member had a B&S (read the reviews), the girl advertises as 32, but the profile says 26, and that would be about accurate for the girl I saw. There are now various inconsistencies in the description.

Either way it would be a B&S.

Offline curry

The pictures were accurate for the girl you and I saw at the time. What i am saying is that the girl on the profile is not the same girl that is in the pictures above in this thread.

They move them on and around the country and change the profile pictures to match the girl that is working at that time normally.

Offline xandyx

Thanks lads that clears it up feel like a punt tomorrow wanted to see the girl Ming posted pics of as its only down the road from me, will give it a miss now.
Have to wait and see who is available tomorrow on my hot list.

Offline Jawbreak

Hi all visited this Girl last night, I can tell you now that the girl in the profile pictures has put on a little bit more weight and is closer to a size 14 than a size 10.  :(
She is Italian not Polish and speaks very little English.
Facially she is nice with big blue eyes, blonde hightlights in the short hair does look nice on her, Boobs are an ample handful, slight tanned body.
She has a bit of a pot on her but not all that unsightly.
Service was ok I suppose, kissing with a little FK now and again, OWO, RO, Doggy, Mish, sex was covered, more owo and more mish. anal was discussed over the phone but didnt ask when i was going at it... just didnt feel right when push came to shove as the saying goes  :D
Made all the right sounds at the right times (although the soldier didnt puke).
Not sure if im disappointed or maybe was expecting more intimacy. :kiss:
I prefer patite girls ...so ...will I be returning ..... I think not    :thumbsdown:

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline CheeseYa

Noticed that this profile has popped up in MK but under the moniker GirlfriendMonica, don’t suppose any of you have recently punted with the WG who’s currently using it?

As the photos look quite tempting but sounds like it might be lucky dip as to who actually opens the door!