Author Topic: YourNaughtyJess xxx 3sum  (Read 993 times)


1 review(s) for YourNaughtyJess xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for jesslou (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200, 1 hr

After calling YourNaughtyJess about availability earlier today, I was offered a 3sum with her friend, whom I presume is the 2nd Jess I've listed (as also assumed in this previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107630.msg1262890#msg1262890).
I've never had a 3sum before, so I thought 'what the hell' and went for it.  :D

The location was at the Holiday Inn in Bolton; nice enough place with no problems getting past reception, after I was eventually given the room number after a 20 min delay (she said she had to pick something up from Boots before we could meet? At 19:30 on a Sunday, I bet she struggled finding anywhere open... :unknown:)

As both girls are called Jess, for sake of simplicity, I'll call YourNaughtyJess #1 and Jesslou #2.

I was greeted at the door by #1 and was quickly introduced to #2. Both girls are really quite beautiful, with #1 being curvacious with jet back hair and a sexy pair of glasses (just my type  :thumbsup:), whilst #2 was slim with long blonde hair. Paperwork and a quick shower out of the way, I was on the bed being kissed, stroked and groped by both of them. The next 20 or so mins passed by pretty quickly with a double BJ, followed by alternating girls in doggy, cowgirl and mish.

After a quick break, we started up again with another double BJ, followed by mish with #1. This is where the Neutral comes into play. Each time I was going at #1, #2 was on the phone; I did prefer #1 so I wasn't too focused on #2 tbh, but still a bit distracting.
Anyway, after a few minutes in mish with #1, #2 advises us we need to hurry up as the next punter has arrived. Now at this point, I am nowhere near popping, so after a few more furious pumps and a bit of wanking by #2, we give up. I then proceed to get dressed, but I had only been there for around 35-40 mins tops.

I'll admit that I'm not an argumentative person at all, but I did question about booking the full hour and being kicked out early. Both girls then informed me that the £200 I'd forked over earlier was for the priviledge of having 2 girls at once, and not the actual time spent with them. I know I should have probably stuck to my guns more and done this, or said that, but I slunk out with my tail between my legs instead.  :dash:

This is a real shame as if it wasn't for the rushing and cutting short of the meet, this review would have been a glowing positive. Giving the girls a Negative might be a bit too much, but all drive home I didn't think about my first 3sum, with 2 beautiful girls, but rather that I got short changed and I was down a good £40-£50 possibly. 

If you can guarantee getting your full time with either or both of these girls, then I would definitely recommend them, but the fact that I can't do that means I won't be going back, I'm (quite genuinely) sad to say.

Karstark out  :hi:


Offline cueball

Sounds a generous neautral does that op.

Any lass on her phone during my paid hour is a big no no in my book.

Thanks for finding another pair of candidates for me to not spend my money on :hi:

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds a generous neutral does that op.

I was flipping back and forth between a neutral and negative tbh, but like I said in the review, I was inside #1 on both occasions #2 was on the phone so my focus was elsewhere!  :D

It has been a couple hours since I got home from this meet and I'm still pretty salty about the whole affair; You live and learn, I guess.

Offline Totheleft

I was going to book a hour with them after my last visit but after your review i dont think i will bother.

Offline bigbilly22

Noticeable short changing with the time getting cut short is bollocks and a definite neg in my book.   

Also the conveyor belt feel you suggests puts me off.

I'll avoid I think

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
the conveyor belt feel you suggests puts me off.
That's definitely what it was in the last 5-10 mins, couldn't have put it better myself.

Offline bigbilly22

I know some girls like to see just 1 or 3 a day and others especially where they've booked a hotel do try and squeeze in as many as possible.

But I don't need to know that.

Offline Blue Moon

That's not on - you pay for an hour, you should get an hour. It's a financial transaction - nothing to do with it being a privilege! They were on my HL but are now banished! Thanks for the warning.    Bm

Offline manfox

Thanks for the review. Are the AW profile pictures genuine/accurate of the girls.

Your naughty jess looks great but would be good for confirmation that the photos are her. Also you say she is curvacious - is she toned or flabby?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review and as others have said it's a generous neutral especially as your time was cut short due to the next punter waiting however the late start was down to them going to Boots FFS  :dash:

£200 for the 35/40 minute "privilege" is out of order, they could have at least finished you off or offered you £60 back

I already had the blonde one in my avoid list as being a bit of a "party girl" but the other one is binned now too.

How long does the average punter need to work to get £200 after tax etc, they are taking the piss 

AKarstark

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review. Are the AW profile pictures genuine/accurate of the girls.

Your naughty jess looks great but would be good for confirmation that the photos are her. Also you say she is curvacious - is she toned or flabby?

Both sets of pictures are definitely genuine, just perhaps not that recent.

Your Naughty Jess is a bit thicker than her pictures let on, nothing to complain about, but I wouldn't describe her as toned. If I was to guess, I'd say a size 10-12.

Jesslou's pictures are more accurate, pretty slim, say around a size 6, but not to the extent that she's bony, so that you're smacking against her pelvis when you're behind her (which I've had a couple of times!  :D)