Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife.  (Read 1610 times)

fly fifer

I see Fife is playing host to a couple of visitors from Dundee. I’m guessing they’re related. You can see what’s happened here, they’ve probably been suffering from dusty phone syndrome and decided to consult their market research department. Fife as we all know is suffering from a shortage of big fat howlers, so these two beauties have come down to fill the void.
Any volunteers to TOFTT.  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Oooyabass

Offline Oooyabass

Also .. noticed this profile ... External Link/Members Only ... who else do we know that cannae spell scottish??

Offline David1970

Also .. noticed this profile ... External Link/Members Only ... who else do we know that cannae spell scottish??

Link not working.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Aye, those two typically pollute the 'dundee results of an adultwork search...probably chuffed with her -1 rating.

Boaby321

Both the same FAT MUNTER

This one can't spell either and when I mentioned it to her in jest, gave me a right Fife moothfae. Needles to say she didn't get £70 of my hard earned. Her loss, plenty o' hoors who have got a sense of humour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

Have all the blimps flitted from Ayrshire over to the Kingdom? Big Wummin!

Offline Bigger69

Fife chippies doing two for ones on deep fried pizzas. :dancegirl:

ickydicky

the wans that see me aw need a sense of humour ;)

fly fifer

That's them away back up tae Dundee, and I missed them.   :cry: Oh well, maybe next time.
Then again, maybe no.
 :sarcastic:

Roaster

They are mother and daughter. The dad does it too. Horrendous.

Offline auldie63

They are mother and daughter. The dad does it too. Horrendous.
Thanks for the nightmares!

Roaster

I can post a pic lol. Think his names Albert.
The daughter stays in fife and does the couple thing with her hubby.
He's not playing with the full deck by the way.

I just looked at the two links. My bad, that appears to be the mother. The daughter is also on AW.
Here External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

I pumped that girl years ago it was one of the most shittest experiences of my life. Now shes charging to get pumped she must be crazy.