Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Melodey - Southampton  (Read 2570 times)

6 review(s) for MissMelolicious (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for Melodey-Maison (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tel_house

External Link/Members Only - 1 hour incall - £150

Thanks to looknohands and vp40aa's reviews I decided to take the plunge and book Melodey. I rang on the morning, she answered straight away and we agreed a time later that day. I requested a schoolgirl outfit and spanking which was no problem, indeed she seems quite enthusiastic about the spanking. Once I had put an AW booking request in I received a text with the full address address and a request to call her when I arrived.

I arrived 5 minutes before the appointed time and rang her and she arranged to meet me outside the apartment block. She arrived quickly with a big smile on her face. We went up to her apartment, sorted the paperwork out and she got changed into the outfit. We discussed use of spanking implements and she was happy with everything I suggested and seems quite excited.

As others have said her pictures are recent and accurate and so is her profile information.

We started with a schoolgirl role-play with spanking and nipple clamps and then moved on to OWO, ball sucking, rimming (on me), RO, mish, doggie, anal and finished with CIM followed by her dribbling it down her tits.

I had a shower and a chat before I left and was in the flat about an hour and a quarter.

She was extremely pleasant and obliging and seemed to enjoy herself nearly as much as I did. I must say this is best session I have had in Southampton.

Would I return - definitely, can't wait
Would I recommend? - If you like spanking the arse off and fucking the brains out of a big titted nymphomaniac and don't mind tattoos and piercings then absolutely!

TH

Offline purple_t

Thanks for the review, she is right at the top of my hot list. Looks like good fun, heard nothing but good things!

LookNoHands

Sounds like a great session - she really does seem to love being naughty!  :thumbsup: I ought to regret telling everyone as now she seems to be quite busy, so I've had a few failed attempts to get a last minute booking... but I don't suppose a girl like Melodey would have been a secret for long!

vp40aa

She was that good that I had to ignore the punting budget to do a repeat visit to see if I missed anything the first time - I had! Round three beckons but need to save up for a for a duo with her new playmate Tiffany.

Offline purple_t

Can anyone confirm her rough location? As her profile says Southampton but the interview tab says nearest railway station is Swanwick / Fareham. Would make life easier for me if she's in Southampton centre, but intend to see her regardless

vp40aa

Easy walk from Red Funnel terminal. Interview tab is out of date. Have fun.

Offline purple_t

Easy walk from Red Funnel terminal. Interview tab is out of date. Have fun.

Ah brilliant! She's definitely going to be my next punt in that case. I'll post a review myself once I've seen her

WhattheFlip

Nice to hear she's still quality. Good girl is Melodey (Roxy when I met her).

Offline Dorsetpunter

Nice review, I'm keen to see her but I usually prefer girls who are size 10 or smaller, although attitude is really important and she seems to have that sorted

She says size 10 on her profile but some of her pictures suggest that she may be bigger than that, any thoughts?

Thanks

Offline purple_t

Nice review, I'm keen to see her but I usually prefer girls who are size 10 or smaller, although attitude is really important and she seems to have that sorted

She says size 10 on her profile but some of her pictures suggest that she may be bigger than that, any thoughts?

Thanks

I wondered that too. Looks at least size 12 to me. Maybe one of the guys who has seen her can confirm.

vp40aa

Don't do dress sizes but i think 12 is about right. Not a 10 but certainly not 14. But hey, I sell expensive curtains to old ladies, what the fuck would I know!

Offline tel_house

Although, like vp40aa, I'm not good with dress sizes I would agree she is definitely not a 10. 12 would be about right but she does have huge natural tits and a nice firm arse for spanking!

I'm definitely making a return visit when funds allow.

TH