Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva on vivastreet. Bermondsey  (Read 3384 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

Bizzare experience. Report:

EXPERIENCE:
Texted in the morning about seeing the black haired beauty and went to address near Surrey quays.
When I got there I called but the girl mumbled something and I hung up. Texted again. No response. Running low on credit I bought some from the shop and was about to leave when I spotted a almost naked chick on the street sleep walking along. She squinted at me and I said, I am the guy.
Went into apartment and saw both black haired girl with the pro shot pics. But decided to stay with the brown haired one.
It was clear they just woke up...
 £70£ 30mins all covered. Quick grind.

Both girls started arguing after about why I am leaving but it all calmed down when I have a smoke with both.

REFLECTION:
. OK location.
. skinny brown haired is exactly as pics.
. gring was good and fast - pump dump style.
. cannot comment in or I shop photo girl as she just wike up but it is her. Size 8-10.
. girl I was with was size 4...

May return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

FlyingBreadMan

:thumbsup: good review breadman

Thanks. There were a few other "odd" things that happened too...like the other girl moving things about and speaking to the one I was pumping etc...weird but kinda funny

Online dubhcarr

Thanks. There were a few other "odd" things that happened too...like the other girl moving things about and speaking to the one I was pumping etc...weird but kinda funny

does that mean both were in the room whilst you are punting the brown haired one?

Offline pumps

I've never had any luck punting in Bermondsey its always been B&S or dirty filthy lazy Romanians..

So its good to see you've had a good punt!!

FlyingBreadMan

does that mean both were in the room whilst you are punting the brown haired one?

Yes...the other one was cleaning dishes, moving things about...open plan kinda setup.

I never punt around there as Bermondsey appears dull to me. But they were is some kind of services apartment hotel thing.

Online dubhcarr

Yes...the other one was cleaning dishes, moving things about...open plan kinda setup.

I never punt around there as Bermondsey appears dull to me. But they were is some kind of services apartment hotel thing.

so was the other one not avail also for some spit and polish?   :D

uk_nasa

I never trust viva street too many Romanians

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for your insightful knowledge  :sarcastic:

FlyingBreadMan

My last 3 new finds have been on Vivastreet. Its easier to search the images and perform some validation on the profile.

Back page is filled with ripped images and pimp/b&switchers, but you can validate those quite easily.

Offline PLeisure

Breadman, you get in some hilarious situations :D - love that the other girl kept herself busy in the room whilst you were doing the biz  :lol:

EE, yes? Any idea which country?
Why did they get upset about you leaving? "Both girls started arguing after about why I am leaving" - or were you about to walk away before sharing the ciggy, and then relented, deciding to see the brunette?

FlyingBreadMan

Breadman, you get in some hilarious situations :D - love that the other girl kept herself busy in the room whilst you were doing the biz  :lol:

EE, yes? Any idea which country?
Why did they get upset about you leaving? "Both girls started arguing after about why I am leaving" - or were you about to walk away before sharing the ciggy, and then relented, deciding to see the brunette?

That's the magic of the flying bread!

I think both are Romanian.

It was bizzare that after the punt the girl I shagged kept asking if I was OK. I nodded yes I am. Then the other girl, who went into the garden, started calling her and they started talking fast and loud.
I decided to have a smoke in the garden with both and explained I was leaving because I had things to do...that the punt was good.

We chatted and joked and all I could think is 20mins earlier I was buying phone credit and ready to walk due to no show...and now I find my self smoking with 2 girls, one that I just pumped while the other witnessed bits of it.

What a crazy world we live in.

Offline SmackDown

Yea, viva is full of traps but you will always find one gem or thereabouts after looking carefully lol. Glad you had fun, FlyingBreadMan!

Size 4...she must be fun to pick up and fuck around all places in the room not just the bed.    :D

FlyingBreadMan

I went to see her recently. She offered me bareback...so did her friend for extra.

I politely declined.

Some may prefer not to see barebackers so this is just a heads up.

I went to see her recently. She offered me bareback...so did her friend for extra.

I politely declined.

Some may prefer not to see barebackers so this is just a heads up.

These girls are crazy how much extra I bet 25 pounds prossie  :wackogirl: logic

_Cyrus_

Most of the Romanian gems I have found were from vivastreet. Although to get to them, you have to be either lucky, or endure a few bad ones on the way.

FlyingBreadMan

These girls are crazy how much extra I bet 25 pounds prossie  :wackogirl: logic

Yeah.

I was taken aback a bit. Fit bird but just not my thing.

Gotta find a replacsment skinny teen girl now... :(

Most of the Romanian gems I have found were from vivastreet. Although to get to them, you have to be either lucky, or endure a few bad ones on the way.

I second that I found a good romanian on vivastreet but now they seem to use her picture when she is not working using it as bait and switch. Plus she moves around alot Wimbledon to east london then on to north london

Yeah.

I was taken aback a bit. Fit bird but just not my thing.

Gotta find a replacsment skinny teen girl now... :(

Very frightening that some prossie take risks like that for 20 quid extra jesus they dnt know about hep or hiv  :dash:

FlyingBreadMan

Very frightening that some prossie take risks like that for 20 quid extra jesus they dnt know about hep or hiv  :dash:

So, I don't think I have been offeree it before.

I always thought how would I react. I was tempted, but then I thought no. In a weird way I am proud of my resolve.

Not a hater of BB girls or punters, just against my own punting principals. Gonna go try catch another girl now.

Offline Londonpunter30

Thanks for the heads up.  Girls look great and are local but don't like BB.. Too many risks and if they do that no idea what they may pick up.

It's a shame girls risk their entire futures for a few quid

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for the heads up.  Girls look great and are local but don't like BB.. Too many risks and if they do that no idea what they may pick up.

It's a shame girls risk their entire futures for a few quid

When I first saw her she refused owo with the statement along the lines of every thing is with condom.
Maybe her friend is offering it and getting more bookings...

Oh well.

I decided not to lecture and just said, actually...sorry. I am going.

Offline Mario7769

So, I don't think I have been offeree it before.

I always thought how would I react. I was tempted, but then I thought no. In a weird way I am proud of my resolve.

Not a hater of BB girls or punters, just against my own punting principals. Gonna go try catch another girl now.

"not a hater" of BB girls? Oh Jesus... come on mate...  :bomb:

Offline PLeisure

Offline Mario7769

???  :unknown:

Barebacking prossies and prossies who offer it are the scum of the earth. That was my point. I kind of thought you would have known what I meant.

Offline PLeisure

I kind of thought you would have known what I meant.
You would need to articulate better before making that kind of assumption - it was a bit too open-ended a statement  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

"not a hater" of BB girls? Oh Jesus... come on mate...  :bomb:

What's your point?