Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wow she's beautiful. And no ones even seen her yet  (Read 3662 times)

sweetas

I'd love to
Like to try this week if it works out.

Seems genuine though don't you think??

LL

I'd love to
Like to try this week if it works out.

Seems genuine though don't you think??
Yep. Take One for yourself.

Offline PLeisure

Agree that she looks very appealing - worth keeping in mind that service and attitude is what gets the plaudits, however

Her Enjoys list is intriguing... Oral, but no sign of OwO. However, CiM is ticked. And, perhaps crucially, no evidence of (protected) Penetration. A genuine newbie, then?

OP, please report back  :hi:

Online Malvolio

Her profile has only been up for two weeks, so not that surprising she hasn't had a review.  There's been a burst of new Hungarian profiles in Shepherd's Bush, so I reckon a new brothel has appeared there.

Offline newbie2014

I spoke to her yesterday and she confirmed she will not do OWO which is deal breaker for some of you including myself.

Offline Cunning Punt

I spoke to her yesterday and she confirmed she will not do OWO which is deal breaker for some of you including myself.

Yet she claims to do CIM in her likes list and "killer deepthroat" as an extra. Obviously not.  :dash:

Thanks for the update.

sweetas

Wow well done for actually getting in touch
Text twice and got nothing back

Offline larry76

Fucked her yesterday, def the girl on the pic. Bit passive but really pretty. She asks what you want and will comply.
Oral with so cannot tell on cim or owo but I doubt about it. If you want to fuck a pretty girl bit submissive, why not but she is def not into it. Just doing it to save money for uni as she told me. For me it neutral/positive.

Sorry bit busy at the moment, so no review.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Fucked her yesterday, def the girl on the pic. Bit passive but really pretty. She asks what you want and will comply.
Oral with so cannot tell on cim or owo but I doubt about it. If you want to fuck a pretty girl bit submissive, why not but she is def not into it. Just doing it to save money for uni as she told me. For me it neutral/positive.

Sorry bit busy at the moment, so no review.

any mention of who she does duo with?