Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The worst punt  (Read 1886 times)

Flunt

Shit happens, there are enough negative reviews on here to support that but what do you do when things go very wrong.

Imagine the scenario. You've booked an outcall and the pro$$ie of your dreams enters your world. Outcalls are usually at a higher rate and for longer periods which attract a greater fee. You hand over a wedge which goes into her pocket and you're about to discover she's not a pro$$ie but a thief.

If you're lucky you won't realise you've been skanked until she is speeding down the street but what if you're ahead of the game and she needs to make a security call, go for a smoke, left condoms in the car, receives an emergency phone call...

How do you recover the cash?

Offline Thechaser

Are you speaking from experience?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Shit happens, there are enough negative reviews on here to support that but what do you do when things go very wrong.

Imagine the scenario. You've booked an outcall and the pro$$ie of your dreams enters your world. Outcalls are usually at a higher rate and for longer periods which attract a greater fee. You hand over a wedge which goes into her pocket and you're about to discover she's not a pro$$ie but a thief.

If you're lucky you won't realise you've been skanked until she is speeding down the street but what if you're ahead of the game and she needs to make a security call, go for a smoke, left condoms in the car, receives an emergency phone call...

Don't know how that could be lucky, surely it would be lucky to realise before she got out so you could get the money back.     :unknown: :unknown:

Flunt

Don't know how that could be lucky, surely it would be lucky to realise before she got out so you could get the money back.     :unknown: :unknown:

This is the point of the question, what are you going to do?

Assault, false imprisonment, rape?

potato

There is very little you can do in reality. She is obviously banking that the guy will want to remain discrete and is therefore not going to make a fuss by chasing her down the road or calling the police.

Outcalls are one of those area's where the research on choosing the girl has to be thorough to limit the chances of being ripped off.

Offline smiths

A reason I don't do Outcalls as to me they put me at a disadvantage whereas I can walk from an Incall easily usually.

As to recovering my cash, not easy and my first priority is my safety, ultimately that's more important to me than the money I have lost. I limit the amount I could lose as I don't do Overnighters for example and only do punts over an hour with regulars and parties who I know arent going to rip me off. I would then do a negative review on here and bad mouth the WG from then on.

Offline Jimmyredcab

bristolqwerty

1. Police style phaser gun. 2. Hog-tied with an appropriate note to the police attached to her person as Spider-Man or Batman have done in the past. Slut & thief written across her forehead in lippy.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Go to Judge Judy.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not her any more now we have the gay guy judge rinder in the uk

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tazz

Only book an outcall with a prossie whose well reviewed. Ive read about guys who've been scammed by fake agencies, women turns up guy hands over the fee, she then makes out she has to give money to the driver, gets in the car with him and leaves.

ickydicky

dont do outcalls at all. why let a hoor know where you live. fucken madness

Offline Malvolio

Not a huge amount you can do when it comes to getting your money back - just write it off to experience and put a review on here so other punters know she's a thief.

E.L. Wisty

That is most likely to be the case with agency girls, where they are likely to take the punter's money and run off without delivering a service. And when the punter highlights that issue, she will send for a big, burly man to the room.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

dont do outcalls at all. why let a hoor know where you live. fucken madness

this. or even let her know which hotels you use

ickydicky

this. or even let her know which hotels you use

that sounds like the voice of a bad experience in a hotel with a hoor. do tell please

Offline hungrypunt

Slut written across her forehead in lippy.

My SA girl wont start any fun until i do this, plus the odd bit of whore etc :yahoo:

Id let the money go if its a definite brazen bitch...they can cause you far more grief if they are at your house  than you can them.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 06:45:10 pm by hungrypunt »