Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MONICA - Rom in Tooting Broadway  (Read 741 times)

Offline SmackDown

External Link/Members Only

Considering I'm on a bad run recently I might as well post the red alerts here so no one else falls short.

This was a late night punt after going out a few months back (April/May). Called and agreed services over the phone. She seemed friendly on the phone.

Upon arrival, I was stuck outside like a sitting duck while waiting for her to eventually open the door. Once in, she showed me into a living room now converted into a shit hole with two beds. The decent bed was for her sleeping only and the shitty bed which looked like a kids bed which was temporarily used for a snack table is her "working" bed. I had a few drinks not drunk but enough for me to not give a shit basically. It was completely awful.

- Started with OW, missionary, cowgirl and when I wanted to try doggy she said I would hurt her...some BS. I still went for it and busted a nut.
- Her pussy is very open and wide. Extremely robotic like service. No talk just constantly looking at the floor.
- Terraced house on Valnay Road if I remember correctly which has been converted into a zillion mini flats.
- Lot's of noise form other neighbors in the same house. 
- She looked miserable,  I think that's her natural expression though.

Stay well clear from this girl. I know my errors. :thumbsdown:

Offline dubhcarr

External Link/Members Only

Considering I'm on a bad run recently I might as well post the red alerts here so no one else falls short.

This was a late night punt after going out a few months back (April/May). Called and agreed services over the phone. She seemed friendly on the phone.

Upon arrival, I was stuck outside like a sitting duck while waiting for her to eventually open the door. Once in, she showed me into a living room now converted into a shit hole with two beds. The decent bed was for her sleeping only and the shitty bed which looked like a kids bed which was temporarily used for a snack table is her "working" bed. I had a few drinks not drunk but enough for me to not give a shit basically. It was completely awful.

- Started with OW, missionary, cowgirl and when I wanted to try doggy she said I would hurt her...some BS. I still went for it and busted a nut.
- Her pussy is very open and wide. Extremely robotic like service. No talk just constantly looking at the floor.
- Terraced house on Valnay Road if I remember correctly which has been converted into a zillion mini flats.
- Lot's of noise form other neighbors in the same house. 
- She looked miserable,  I think that's her natural expression though.

Stay well clear from this girl. I know my errors. :thumbsdown:

sorry for your bad punt  :angry: and thanks for the review   :thumbsup:

the problem is in the mirror no disrespect but when will we learn with Romanian skanks   :unknown: :unknown:
Happy punting  :cool:

Offline pumps

never had the urge to see that, thanks to this review my spidey senses were right...

Offline SmackDown

This happened on the day plan A-C failed(during the day) which should've meant leaving it for the day but fk it these things happen and you sadly learn from it.

@ dubhcarr - none taken it is true. Very few roms provide good service which end in a positive outcome.

@ pumps - yep, now i always go with the hunch. If something is off, I leave it.