Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Byancaa - The newest Hungarian PAWG  (Read 2518 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Positives:
That ass is as shapely and ample as her pics suggest.

Neutral:
No eye contact at any point

Negative:
Vacant and mute, throughout

Saw her for 30 minutes (£60)

Services: OWO, R.O, sex in doggy and mish

Comms: Perfect. Corresponded directly with maid by phone; was asked to confirm by text 30 minutes before booking start time. Was given full address in good time, aswell as being let in quickly.

Location: Same digs that Vicky Sexy Babe used to work from in Bromley-by-Bow. Asked to remove shoes; clean bedroom and bathroom with the latter replete with toiletries.

The broad in question: Definitely girl in open gallery pics and does look her given age. Byaanca wore no, to minimal make up and has natural D-cups. She's very aloof; barely made eye contact before or after the meet and absolutely none during. She did crack a smile now and again and was only up for a bit of small talk.

More on the meet: She greeted me in shorts, a casual top and flip flops with ankle socks. She didn't offer me a shower, but rather requested that I take one. Confirmed services before £; she refused my request for DFK/FK.

I'd give her OWO 8/10; it was deep and lasted long enough. I decided to shorten my stay when I went down on her due to her lack of response. She allows only shallow fingering but, overall only gets moist enough not to be bone dry. However, when it came time to put the dom on, I was expecting her to apply a big dollop of lube, but was surprised when she didn't even reach for any. Just before taking her from behind she made a little joke about how she's built for doggy! Amazing view, as you can imagine. Very tight twat, but she's far from being a performer as she doesn't make a peep.

Finished in mish; defo no clockwatching as she was happy to let me carry on after the maid's knock.

Despite her lack of customer etiquette, I strongly advise all PAWG lovers to see her. I would certainly return simply for that ass; which is the only reason why I'm giving her a positive and not a neutral.

Offline pumps

hardcorebanger

Good review. How deep can she suck? Does she allow being dominated?

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Good review. How deep can she suck? Does she allow being dominated?
She does go pretty deep, and is submissive - she had no complaints with the few ass slaps I gave whilst doggying her

holland

Thank you for your review.
How far is she from the station? Can you confirm if she does anal? :hi:

Offline Stealthmode

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Thank you for your review.
How far is she from the station? Can you confirm if she does anal? :hi:
Less than 5 minutes walk from station. Can't confirm about anal as it's not my thing.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover