Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Sexy Oriental Derby  (Read 1193 times)

6 review(s) for Anny Sexy Oriental (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newinnotts83

Anny Sexy Oriental
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 07553641652
£100 for 1hr

Initial comms very abrupt phone conversation, assumed it was unahppy maid, confirmed Anny and no one else but seemed cut off before could confirm any services.
Apartment block in central Derby, probably easy to get to for locals and people with sat nav's. Unfortunately I've done my planning on google maps and written myself instructions on an envelope, the 601 doesn't seem to be signed anywhere so I eneded up being slightly late. I called before the time to say I'd be about 10 mins, this spot was filled by someone else very quickly and should have been a warning sign. I called at agreed later time (think she answered with the previous punter still there), told to wait another 10 mins, to be fair she did call me back and advised me to go straight in.
Looks very different to her profile pics which have obviously been heavily photoshopped, the lighting wasn't great, didn't realise it was her at first, thought it might have been the maid. I'm not good with dress sizes but she's no size 8 certainly a bit bigger than photos surgest, could do do with a bit of foundation on but not unattractive, would probably add 10 years to her profile age.
She seemed quite reluctant to take an hour booking from me, trying to get me to book 30 mins even when I explained this wouldn't be long enough for me and last time I booked 30 mins I ended up going over time. Had a quick grope of her arse before she stashed the cash, didn't take long. She grinded against me whilst I was sat on the bed whilst I had a good grope of her lovely breasts and wasn't long before she instructed me to taker her bra off. Very shortly afterwards I undressed got on the bed, she literally pulled my legs apart and climbed on me, limited kissing before the wet wipes and owo, not bad technique slightly teethy at times. She seemed very eager to get johnny on me but it was only about 5 mins or so in. I requested more oral with rimming and ball licking, was good when she doing it but wasn't done for long. Tried to get her to lie down so I could try and go a bit deeper but she didn't want her head off the bed, ended up with more ball licking whilst I fingered her a bit, she seemed to pretty much had enough of me touching her breasts at this point. Realised at this point wasn't gonna get much more foreplay so on with the johnny. She got the lube out and started off in mish, not long before she's trying to get me to go faster, think she wanted me to get things over with rather than take a pounding though. Got her to go on top for a bit hope to suck on those tits or some kissing whislt she rides me but spends most it leaning back her tits bouncing nicely. This got interupted suddenly so she can go to the bathroom making chocking noises like a cat with hairballs, can't understaad the reason as she hadn't taken me that deep and had been leaning back so who knows how she got any hair in her mouth etc. Went to check the time on my phone whilst she was busy in the bathroom and was only about 30 mins in. She came back in concerned that I was gonna try take photos in the dim light with my incredably basic nokia phone that doesn't even have a camera. Went at her doggy for a bit and started thumbing her arse, she added some lube but not wanting more than one finger in there, wasn't getting much a view then she was telling me I'm too big for anal. Moved the towel to the end of the bed so I could fuck her facing the mirror whilst feeling her tits. Again didn't go on for too long as she decided I needed to finish soon (was only about 40 mins into the booking, seemed like her clock started the minute the previous punter left) she kept saying how she wanted me to finish in her mouth, had her kneeling down for some more owo but I just wasn't ready, she seemed a bit frustrated with this before moving on to wanking me off with plenty of lube pressuring me about time when still got about 15 mins left. Eventually finished myself off over her chest whilst she was half heartidly rubbed her breasts, moved her hair out the way just in time but not really appreciated. Given some wet wipes and rushed into the bathroom she was quite quick to get in there afterwards without saying much (felt like she was in a rush to be ready for the next punter) and I was just left there. Got dressed quickly and peered round the bathroom door to say goodbye, she quickly put a towl around herself to let me out without saying much.
The whole experience felt rushed and robotic, dunno if it had been a busy day for her or because it was a Friday afternoon/evening it it was like a conveyor belt. Very different to my experience with Katie and that was what I was hoping for before the punt.

Offline sanj07

She might just be perfect for a 15min pump and dump,  u say she needed foundation is her face covered with blemishes?

Offline newinnotts83

I wouldn't say covered, make up was fairly minimal, felt like the other sp's I've seen have made more of an effort. She wasn't unattractive just found the photoshop more mis-leading compared to seeing Katie, had been expecting her to a bit older and bigger than surgested.

I'm not someone who would be able to do a 15 minute booking myself, need some build up although the right girl offering deep throat might be able to change that. If you booked 15 mins with Anny when it's busy I doubt there would be much of a gap between you the previous customer.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:17:13 pm by newinnotts83 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Sorry to read you had a bad time matey, I've actually seen this girl more in 3 weeks than any other girl ever haha

She's not taking it in the arse now either

I'd probably suggest no one books more than 1/2 hour with her as it seems to go downhill on hour bookings by various reviews.

Online RogerBoner

I got curious about this one about 3 weeks ago and ended up seeing her at the end of last week. When I was eventually allowed in half an hour later than the appointment she told me she prefers half hour appointments. But I had driven all the way from Nottingham so insisted on an hour. I started with missionary anal after easing it in very slowly. I bummed her for a bit before coming in her mouth. She had started off with a sullen manner. I had read some reviews so knew that she would take a long shower but I wanted some cockrest so didn't mind.She chatted for a bit. She can't wait to go back to Thailand.  Then she gave me some deep rimming followed by a surprisingly excellent blowjob.  I was lucky I guess as she seems to be hit and miss. By the way she looks very different from her profile photos.  I regard this as an excellent punt as I have omitted some really naughty things she did.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Sounds like a positive experience Roger, good to hear, I've also heard she can't wait to go back to Thailand, I'm guessing the first few reviews were when this was new and fun to her, she hasn't done this line of work 'apparently' before (I do 90 % actually believe her but the amazing blowjob is far from an innocent girl haha), now I'm guess after getting fuck 10 times a day by fat sweaty demanding old blokes the jobs lost its shine  :lol:

I find if you get along well with her, she performs in my experience.

After 4 visits I'm not returning for a few weeks, need something fresher :)