Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty&NiceEva - Glasgow  (Read 2009 times)

19 review(s) for AnalyaNice (16 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Llama32

Decided to take a TOFFT on this relatively unknown girl named Eva.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nah, between some recent money struggles and a need to punt I figured to go with probably the safest punt in Glasgow going by reviews. I'm sure most of the Glasgow punters have already seen Eva at some point so I'll keep it brief.

Booked several days in advance as it's near impossible without divine intervention to book her on short notice. Time and date settled, £140 for the hour (before she announced her pre-holiday promotion). Texted to confirm on the day, was given an address to the nice Finnieston flats, called again to get through the gates. Quiet enough area to pass through without trouble.

No particular requests for Eva so was greeted behind the door with stockings and a sexy one piece. A warm welcome and a firm kiss, took the offer of a drink and settled the paperwork before hopping in the shower. Several minutes of DFK and wandering hands before stripping and OWO, probably the best BJ I've received. Managed to not blow the load for her to jacket me up and rode on top before emptying myself. Kisses and cuddles and a chat to recover for a second round. More of the same, mish, bj, bit of hand work, cowgirl again.

All in all, fantastic time with Eva, never felt rushed, no clock watching or time wasting, felt comfortable in her presence and at the risk of sounding like a fluffy, almost forgot it was a paid service. I think I ran overtime a bit as well. What I received for what I paid I'd definitely put it as VFM, even more so at her £120 ph which runs another 2 weeks. She's due to retire soon though so I'll definitely be looking to make the most of her time remaining.

Pros:
- Good comms
- Good location
- 10/10 looks/body
- Great service
- Reasonable Price

Cons:
- Limited time remaining.

DG

Its tough but glad you TOFTT  :cool:  I'll be back for Round 10 soon so clearly understand exactly where you're coming from; Eva is undoubtedly one of Glasgow's finest and such a shame she'll be gone soon, but guess all good things come to an end eventually. I'm just glad I found her when I did, cos she nearly passed me by  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:37:21 pm by DG »

Offline seeker

Evas differently a top 2 girl  :coolgirl:
Ive lost count of how many times ive seen her  now ..
Yet she's  still almost as fresh as the first time
I rattled her
 ...full of mischief and fun. :thumbsup:

Offline Llama32

Aye, I'm disappointed I never saw her sooner honestly but I'll make the most of the time remaining.

Definitely helps I think she only sees 3 or 4 people a day though even if it makes it a chore to try and book her. She genuinely seems to have as much fun as I did during our meet.

ickydicky

3 or 4 a day is good for the service the hoor gives

Offline JJM

Due to retire...another one, is this the in thing just now.

Retire till when, till skint or scunnered getting out of bed to work

Offline perfect 10

How soon till she retires, anyone know? Wouldn't want to let her pass me by  :cry:

Offline Llama32

I think around end of the year or just after. She mentioned about some side projects that needs finishing, once it's done she's as good as gone, although may stay to the end of her flat's lease I reckon.

DG

As mentioned earlier, I went to see Eva again yesterday for the 10th time. If any of you are thinking it would be stale and repetitive by now, believe me it was anything but. Haven't done a 'first' during a meet for a while. Won't go into too much detail, but as well as Eva's usually excellent and comprehensive oral skills and vigorous sex in a variety of positions on both bed and couch, I was introduced to a couple of Eva's 'friends' of the plastic variety  ;) the second of which I hadn't used in a meet before. Put it this way, having the tables turned by such a demure, diminutive and sexy young lady was an experience I am unlikely to forget in a hurry and one I will no doubt repeat at some point, but not too often  :crazy:

Offline auldie63

Right you DG!
What is it with you? As soon as you start going to see the good ones on a regular basis they find a reason to retire.
Is your baking really that bad?

DG

Right you DG!
What is it with you? As soon as you start going to see the good ones on a regular basis they find a reason to retire.

Tell me about it; I can only assume they feel it won't get any better so quit while they're ahead  :cool: Nothing wrong with my baking mate, I'll ask G to save a piece next time I bring her a Vicky Sponge  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

Prefer an upside doon cake to a Victoria sponge.

Offline seeker

Right you DG!
They just cant take him no more  :crazy:
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: