Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risqué / Guilty Punts  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Thechaser

Gents...

Fairly new to the forum and thought I would lose my first post virginity with a new thread in the main area!  I would also add I'm fairly new to pre-arranged punting, having previously visited whore houses only whilst out of town or abroad, until I came across the gem that is AW.

Anyway, enough of the biography.  I've had a couple of risky/guilty punts in the last few months and although I have no doubt that they will be viewed as tame in comparison to others, I'm curious to see what others have done in the past. 

The first being a punt whilst I was out with the OH shopping and I suggested to her I was going for a browse on my own as she was pissing me off (as they usually do when shopping) and I dropped on with a WG who had an apartment in the town centre (review to follow). This being the risky punt!

The second was a punt I had whilst my OH was at home getting ready for a meal we had planned for that day, nothing unusual about that....other than the fact it was our wedding anniversary meal.  I wouldn't describe myself as a fluffy fucker but I did feel somewhat guilty on the drive home after the punt!

The Chaser.

ickydicky

look forward to the reviews. its always good to get a newbies perspective on whats on offer. even when not in my area. after all, hoors are the same everywhere.

Offline paul_2407

Ended up extending a late night punt into an overnight and had to make up some excuse to the missus that I got drunk with the boys and slept at Greg's. Good old Greg

ickydicky

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Thrill of the chase? ...in each case you purposely sought out said punts....

I know some like to see a WG and get happy with the missus in some sort of back to back but not me! Couldn't think of anything worse

I am paranoid enough already thinking the OH would be suspicious of any new moves...

WBW

Offline Thechaser

I wouldn't do the back to back, that's one step too far. Need at least 12 hours + between and a shower of course!!  :D

Offline Silver Birch

I know some like to see a WG and get happy with the missus in some sort of back to back but not me!

If I could be sure of something at home, I would save myself £100  :hi:

Offline Thechaser

If I could be sure of something at home, I would save myself £100  :hi:

I bet you would still punt!! Once a punter, always a punter

I bet you would still punt!! Once a punter, always a punter

I am in the same boat, maybe I would punt yes but I reckon it would be for a rarity if at all.

When you walk around with your sack half empty (or you've recently orgasmed) and if this is done constantly (ie couple times a week) you see the world in a different light!

External Link/Members Only

(Noun) ( slang) Japanese word meaning : Period of clear thoughts when a man is free from sexual desires after having an orgasm

:drinks:

I actually don't like being a horny dog all the time but my situation at home means that's what I am!

Offline Thechaser

External Link/Members Only

(Noun) ( slang) Japanese word meaning : Period of clear thoughts when a man is free from sexual desires after having an orgasm

Never seen or heard of this word, very true!  Lost count the amount of times I've been like a dog on heat looking for a punt and nearly gone for a good old Romanian but then had a Tommy Tank instead after which I immediately feel like punting is not for me and I'm glad I've just saved £60.  Half hour later I'm back on AW contemplating which one has the best rack!  :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

I bet you would still punt!!

I would, but if I was onto a sure thing at home I would take it - knowing I will have a good 10 or 11 months punting before the sure thing at home would recur!

Never seen or heard of this word, very true!  Lost count the amount of times I've been like a dog on heat looking for a punt and nearly gone for a good old Romanian but then had a Tommy Tank instead after which I immediately feel like punting is not for me and I'm glad I've just saved £60.  Half hour later I'm back on AW contemplating which one has the best rack!  :lol:

Haha

But If you had a OH that regularly put out, you wouldn't need to be said horny dog. I have days sometimes weeks when wanking isn't enough. In fact I started an OLD thread about it. I got tired of wanking and massage so needed some GFE. I am now 50/50 massage/GFE FS but am dabbling in Seeking Arrangements

WBW