Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Erika  (Read 983 times)

2 review(s) for ErikaPretty  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Charlie1976

I had a very Mad experience with this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She has a very bad attitude,doesn't do anything,very clock watching.and almost kicked me out after I finished once even if I payed for 1h,and again waste of money.
She just stands there,not smile,no English,no nothing.
And she had the guts of calling me continuously asking me to come again,when I was with my wife.
 So punts,AVOID IF YOU DONT WANNA LOSE YOUR MONEY AND MORE!

Offline lovemachine

Im sorry you had a bad punt but more specifically what did you get from it as you managed to come once,and how was that.

Offline pisceanuk

Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, what did you tell your wife when you received her call? I have a gf and I did receive similar call from a previous punt and I told her it was a wrong number but I suppose she heard the voice and thought I am seeing another girl.

Anyways, was her pussy tight and did she offer OWO ?

I had a very Mad experience with this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She has a very bad attitude,doesn't do anything,very clock watching.and almost kicked me out after I finished once even if I payed for 1h,and again waste of money.
She just stands there,not smile,no English,no nothing.
And she had the guts of calling me continuously asking me to come again,when I was with my wife.
 So punts,AVOID IF YOU DONT WANNA LOSE YOUR MONEY AND MORE!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Typical Romanian it's funny she has her ethnicity as LATIN  :sarcastic: 

So op paid 110 and only came once during that time  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

I see you've learnt the hard way as to why you need a punting sim

Hidden Image/Members Only