Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUPERMODEL COMPANION  (Read 7412 times)

1 review(s) for BritishSienna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sensualencounter

And as I said - a fucking ugly tranny too!

Offline lewisjones23

what a deluded fucking tit she is

cockneybstrd

just got a text from her saying review on here was written by a pimp in Bodmin that she was giving 50% discount to ?! really abusive text she sent 😁

Do you really believe that

Check out her ratings on aw and it's obvious what kind of whore she is

She should be blacklisted for the fb rating.she left combined with her attempts to discredit this review

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
her field report makes me laugh
External Link/Members Only

"the hotel was easy to find"
"Roxy greeted me with a kiss and lead me by the hand up the stairs to her room"

i thought hotel rooms dont have stairs lol

"all i can say is for that hour i was more in love than i ever have been........... thank you Roxy xxx" :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

T.T

Correction supermodel companion I am not a fat pimp at all , I wrote the view on you because you cheated , you lied , you ripped me off in bodmin , people like yourself are a disgrace to the human race you blame others for your own mistakes in life and by reading your nasty comments the whole community will see exactly what type of person you are, so sad. In a way I feel sorry for you because you seem to have a huge attitude problem and I advise you to seek a councillor not a drug dealer !!!!!!

Offline Roth

Changing the subject - TT are you gonna do any more reviews of the prossies
you've been with? :unknown:

T.T

Yes in fact I have known naughty slut soph for many years and travelled to Bristol a few weeks ago to see her as she messaged me to say she has given up using AW and will only be seeing a few select clients , new number so her old one doesn't exist. After my terrible experience in Bodmin with the unfortunate Mimi the supermodel companion who is nothing of the sort I now tend to ask every question carefully about extra charges, services provided and have said if you are not the person in the profile I will just leave and surprise no response on arrival, I did actually book a lady called Stephaine09 around 6 weeks ago at a hotel I was staying in at Bristol , surprise a no show , when I find a lady who is genuine enough a review will be written Roth.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
heads up to the exeter guys shes now moving there

"i am moving into a private flat in exeter"

T.T

Rebecca I have actually read and viewed your lovely profile , amazing reports written on you and would love to book with you as finding a genuine English lady is difficult these days, I will tell you all about my dreadful moments with the excuse of a fat looking tranny called mimi model or supermodel companion, to be honest she looked like she was on something , very off putting .

• Banned
  • Service Provider

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh not sure what i did there but if u look at her gallery all the pics look different!

Offline Roth

Yes in fact I have known naughty slut soph for many years and travelled to Bristol a few weeks ago to see her as she messaged me to say she has given up using AW and will only be seeing a few select clients , new number so her old one doesn't exist. After my terrible experience in Bodmin with the unfortunate Mimi the supermodel companion who is nothing of the sort I now tend to ask every question carefully about extra charges, services provided and have said if you are not the person in the profile I will just leave and surprise no response on arrival, I did actually book a lady called Stephaine09 around 6 weeks ago at a hotel I was staying in at Bristol , surprise a no show , when I find a lady who is genuine enough a review will be written Roth.

Good stuff TT. :drinks: How about a review for Soph. :unknown: You could put up a negative review for Stephaine09 if she was a no show on a confirmed booking. :hi:

T.T

out of respect for soph I would not write a review as I said she is no longer a member on AW so I hope you can respect this and how would I be able to write a review on steph when she actually never turned up ? Please ring or if you are a member on AW email Stehaine09 to enquire about a booking and I hope this will put your suspicion at ease . :scare:

Offline markc65

how would I be able to write a review on steph when she actually never turned up ? Please ring or if you are a member on AW email Stehaine09 to enquire about a booking and I hope this will put your suspicion at ease . :scare:

You could just put up a review stating that you made the booking and she never showed (obviously go into a bit more detail as to how you made the booking and how it was conifrmed etc)
Make sure you quote her adultwork details, so that her details can be found when others search for her on here

This will then help other punters, as that is the point of this site.

T.T

p.s I forgot to mention I am not a member on AW as I finished using my account on there bue to too many bad experiences, if you write a review on AW where you are not satisfied with the service you have paid for with the hard earned money we make through work you tend to get a negative or a falsely made up feedback. AW are a corporation of dodging tax so they are based in different parts of the EU to avoid TAX and since they have had to pay VAT they are chaeging a higher percentage to the ladies on the site for displaying their number, available today, private gallery, movies etc.... I can go on and on about AW especially when they remove a profile from a lady who has a high amount of credits and do not give them their money back. A very complicated site where if you actually take a few days to read and study the site you will be surprised what you can find out about them.

Offline Roth

out of respect for soph I would not write a review as I said she is no longer a member on AW so I hope you can respect this and how would I be able to write a review on steph when she actually never turned up ? Please ring or if you are a member on AW email Stehaine09 to enquire about a booking and I hope this will put your suspicion at ease . :scare:

If you had a confirmed booking with Stephaine09 and she was a no show then you can write it up as a negative.

UKP reviews are not written just on AW members only.  Plenty of reviews in prossies who advertise or don't advertise elsewhere. No reason not to put one up about Soph if you've met her that is. Considering your first ever post on here is a negative review and your next 12 were about the same prossie, even though she might be crap by all accounts I have my doubts that you are who you say you are - a punter that is.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

p.s I forgot to mention I am not a member on AW as I finished using my account on there bue to too many bad experiences, if you write a review on AW where you are not satisfied with the service you have paid for with the hard earned money we make through work you tend to get a negative or a falsely made up feedback. AW are a corporation of dodging tax so they are based in different parts of the EU to avoid TAX and since they have had to pay VAT they are chaeging a higher percentage to the ladies on the site for displaying their number, available today, private gallery, movies etc.... I can go on and on about AW especially when they remove a profile from a lady who has a high amount of credits and do not give them their money back. A very complicated site where if you actually take a few days to read and study the site you will be surprised what you can find out about them.

Yep but the finance side is from a prossies perspective.  As a punter I don't give a fuck about what AW do about paying tax or VAT or what they charge prossies.

A fair few prossies avoid paying tax. :hi:

T.T

Totally respect your answer Roth and will  keep my future adventures to myself. Will leave yourself and trhe victor meldrew brigade to keep up your good work :timeout:

Offline Roth

Totally respect your answer Roth and will  keep my future adventures to myself. Will leave yourself and trhe victor meldrew brigade to keep up your good work :timeout:

No loss then considering you've already more or less said that about a prossie you've known for many years. :dash:

Bye :hi:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Inspector Roth of the Yard solves another case!

Offline Roth

Looks like Dubai is off and Falmouth is on. :unknown:

Offline sigmund

That must be a tad disappointing for her :sarcastic:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sure her rate has gone up lol

also now 20 extra for cim and another 20 for owo  so 170 ph  :unknown:

also love "full service in 1 hour limited in 30 mins"

so no sex then lol  :crazy: :crazy: