Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual playmate reading  (Read 1720 times)

sublimegent

External Link/Members Only

Replied to my rb about two weeks ago and loved her profile pictures and narrative so accepted

Comms:very good lots of text messages and a few calls sounded lovely on the phone my sort of girl

Venue : Malmaison Reading , i was down on business and  nice hotel (tip) route to the lift via the bar avoids reception, i was happy got a free upgrade happy day

The meet : Well it was all going Pete Tong as Lauren was traveling to see me and due to a 3 car pile up on the m4 she was stationary on the slip road,anyway after a few calls and texts I was in the bar just ordered her a large cab sav and she arrived an hour late but so what shit happens
So chatted for 20 mins or so ,she can talk then up to my room,bought her a pressie as it was her bday eve and she modelled it

What a body great tits nipples for coat hangers ,loves a tit massage lots of oil,we had dfk owo Ro and sex mish doggy and spoons finishing with pop onto her fantastic boobs

Vfm: 3 hrs at £170 plus bought her dinner after so absolutely

See again yes defo but if you are after a quick in and out look elsewhere she is quality

lack][/color]

JimmRed

3 hours for 170? her rate is 450 for 3 hours. you get a discount?

sublimegent

Offline pisceanuk

She is 41. I dont know how good she was in looks department and down there.

3 hours for 170? her rate is 450 for 3 hours. you get a discount?

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. I have never done reverse booking. Is it safe to enter your CC details on that site. What if you do not want to go ahead with a booking ? will you be charged ?

It was a rb her call

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks for the review. I have never done reverse booking. Is it safe to enter your CC details on that site. What if you do not want to go ahead with a booking ? will you be charged ?

Search for an outlet near you, pay cash & buy AW credits without a trail.

You pay a fee to place a reverse booking (it used to be £2.40 but it is a long time since I did one) and it is not refundable if you don't book any of the applicants!

Reverse bookings are very hit and miss. You will get a number of bids that bear absolutely no relation to the criteria you set, usually from serial bidders who are mingers, but you might get lucky as the op appears to have got an unbelievable discount on her usual rates (£450 down to £170!). It is very unlikely you will find a discount like that. I have placed 2-3 RBs, only one materialised into a booking, an outcall which I think saved me £70 off her normal rate.

EDIT: I am not sure if AW will still ask for location verification now they are vat registered, so you might want to look into this first, as I don't know how you can do that without entering card details.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:56:19 am by Silver Birch »

Offline pisceanuk

Many thanks !

Search for an outlet near you, pay cash & buy AW credits without a trail.

You pay a fee to place a reverse booking (it used to be £2.40 but it is a long time since I did one) and it is not refundable if you don't book any of the applicants!

Reverse bookings are very hit and miss. You will get a number of bids that bear absolutely no relation to the criteria you set, usually from serial bidders who are mingers, but you might get lucky as the op appears to have got an unbelievable discount on her usual rates (£450 down to £170!). It is very unlikely you will find a discount like that. I have placed 2-3 RBs, only one materialised into a booking, an outcall which I think saved me £70 off her normal rate.

EDIT: I am not sure if AW will still ask for location verification now they are vat registered, so you might want to look into this first, as I don't know how you can do that without entering card details.

sublimegent

I agree RB's are hit and miss ,she is 42 it was her bday last Friday,I have had some great punts off RB's but sometimes only rubbish bids in which case you just don't go ahead and yes lose your £2.40,I am very specific about my requirements and at the end of my narrative always as them to start their reply with a key phrase or word such as "happy days" this is how I know they have read it,and the fee paid well the bid was £170 for two hrs plus dinner and drinks as an option it was her call to bid and have dinner,but doubt she will discount her rates if contacted,btw don't mention this site she hates it with a passion

Offline Silver Birch

but doubt she will discount her rates if contacted,btw don't mention this site she hates it with a passion

Haha! I don't suppose she will be best pleased at you for shouting about a £280 discount on here then  :mad:

A working link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only to help me find her if she wants to send me a special offer privately  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:43:32 am by Silver Birch »

sublimegent

As I said it was her call but no don't suppose she will