Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting.  (Read 839 times)

Offline shooie

Is squirting a new phenomenon in "punting"? 
For my sins... and enjoyment  ;) I have been punting for more than quite a few years and in all those years I have never heard of squirting until a year or so ago.

Yup.. once or twice I was lucky enough to be on good enough form to make the lady get real wet & juicy but never to the level of what I experienced the other day.  And the strange thing was I wasn't doing much to/with her as such and the next thing I knew she was "squirting" away!!!!   
I hadn't requested WS so it was all a bit of a surprise to me. 
Prior to her squirting all that had taken place was her giving me a bit of oral. 

My guess is.. it's a pussy (self given) enema with good muscle control... or just WS. 
Luckily it didn't smell of pee.

Anyone care to explain wtf squirting really is?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is squirting a new phenomenon in "punting"? 
For my sins... and enjoyment  ;) I have been punting for more than quite a few years and in all those years I have never heard of squirting until a year or so ago.

Yup.. once or twice I was lucky enough to be on good enough form to make the lady get real wet & juicy but never to the level of what I experienced the other day.  And the strange thing was I wasn't doing much to/with her as such and the next thing I knew she was "squirting" away!!!!   
I hadn't requested WS so it was all a bit of a surprise to me. 
Prior to her squirting all that had taken place was her giving me a bit of oral. 

My guess is.. it's a pussy (self given) enema with good muscle control... or just WS. 
Luckily it didn't smell of pee.

Anyone care to explain wtf squirting really is?

Quick 'google' brings this up.     :hi:

Female ejaculation

Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid by the paraurethral ducts through and around the human female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known colloquially as squirting or gushing, although these are considered to be different phenomena in some research publications. The exact source and nature of the fluid continue to be a topic of debate among medical professionals, which is also related to doubts over the existence of the G-spot.

Rod trotter

Offline Sar-Major

Love a squiter
#
#
What the Fek is a "Squiter" Rodder's.......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes, everyone knows I fekin adore "SQUIRTERS"  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac