Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Serena of Amour  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Philbiao1

External Link/Members Only

As in the subject heading, have any of you chaps had the pleasure of Serena? Her pics really does it for me and I'm tempted to make a booking.

Her profile says that she's touring up here so I'm wandering if anyone knows from whence she came.

Cheers guys.

Offline CELICA GT

Funny I have been looking at her myself, I have checked out your reviews and you certainly have good taste. Gonna see what her calendar looks like in within the next couple of weeks  :hi

Offline Philbiao1

A fellow client over on UKE said he came awY a bit disappointed.

External Link/Members Only

I'm still keen on seeing her though so may take a shot.

Rod trotter

Offline Sar-Major

Canny looking tits

Exactly Rodder's  :D

I had fancied a pop at her but if she's got disappointing feedback on UKE, I'll give it a miss for now.......... :( :(

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hopefulman

Tried to book her, she's in a quayside hotel. Might not bother some but I hate hotels.

Offline Philbiao1

Dammit. I try to avoid hotels after one particular incident. Having said that, I've read plenty things about some hotels being an absolute doddle to breeze past reception..

Offline Sar-Major

Dammit. I try to avoid hotels after one particular incident. Having said that, I've read plenty things about some hotels being an absolute doddle to breeze past reception..

Just go in with "Confidence" like your going to your room, NOT "Sheepish" or nervous glancing about to see who's fekin watching you. :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

itsonlyonce

I seen her yesterday lads and will get the review over for monday...in short, great big tits on a small frame.....and i must say i was a little disappointed too....Maybe i was expecting an older milf type punt and she was much younger than expected....Tried to rush putting the hat on early doors too.......Oh, and she comes up from Leeds.

itsonlyonce

oh and the hotel, Vermont, walk in the bottom entrance by Dean Street, an unmanned corridor with no reception straight to the lifts.....best hotel entrance I've been too. :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

oh and the hotel, Vermont, walk in the bottom entrance by Dean Street, an unmanned corridor with no reception straight to the lifts.....best hotel entrance I've been too. :hi:

Holiday Inn Washington's a bit like that too :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I seen her yesterday lads and will get the review over for monday...in short, great big tits on a small frame.....and i must say i was a little disappointed too....Maybe i was expecting an older milf type punt and she was much younger than expected....Tried to rush putting the hat on early doors too.......Oh, and she comes up from Leeds.

Thanks for heads up. One to avoid.

Offline Philbiao1

Just go in with "Confidence" like your going to your room, NOT "Sheepish" or nervous glancing about to see who's fekin watching you. :thumbsup:

The few times I've done a hotel meet I've pretended that I was speaking on the phone and headed straight for the stairs/lifts.