Author Topic: "HOT COLOMBIAN PUSSY" - South Manchester  (Read 1363 times)


1 review(s) for HOT AND HORNY PUSSY  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

I've put this in the NW section as that's where I saw her but she seems to travel around.

Price: £60 for 30 mins
Comms: Poor English and fairly poor directions to her flat although I should have been more on the ball too.
Location: Withington (South Manchester). She chose a decent, modern flat.
Looks: I'm not sure if her pictures are photoshopped as I have literally no idea how to tell but I think they might have been. Having said that they are representative of her and are probably just photos taken around 5-10 years ago. Her stated age is 28, I am more inclined to say late 30s but I'm terrible with age, so I'll just say she looks quite a lot older and just not as good. However her tits are really quite nice and rather firm so I'm possibly being harsh with my age estimation but not her description facially. She also has a very large and noticeable horizontal scar on her stomach, it seemed recent (very red and looked like a surgical incision, probably c-section), also some stretch marks. Having said that, she also has a nice big arse which was quite impressive. Overall, not a looker but I suppose not ridiculously out of touch with her pictures (although still inaccurate).
Services: I see on her likes list she has, I think, dramatically shortened it compared to what it was. It now does not even mention penetration (protected) or french kissing (at discretion). However the squirting (female ejaculation) is still there and maybe the penetration was never listed to begin with. Nonetheless, I would be wary that the profile has now been give to someone else. Anyway, my experience was actually very good. She took my cock quite deep down her throat and it was enjoyable eating her out (69 with me on top). She got really quite into it and took plenty of fingers rather well and I was able to get her to squirt a little which is what I really wanted. She was initially fairly reserved with her FK but as we got on it became very deep (DFK) and intense. Overall, the session progressed really well, she put some effort in and I definitely enjoyed myself.
VFM: Good (mainly based on her services).
Overall: 7/10

For me, it was a positive experience (mainly due to the DFK and fingering/squirting) however I've had to mark her down to a neutral for her poor face, misleading pictures and the very noticeable scar on her stomach (although I personally wasn't too bothered by that as I don't tend to look there for very long). Her English was also quite poor and while she said she was Colombian and I don't have particular reason to doubt it, I didn't really test it either and so of course she could well actually be a bloody Romanian, who to be fair, gives a good service.

Bottom line: Approach with caution but you might be pleasantly surprised.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:54:24 pm by NigelF »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've put this in the NW section as that's where I saw her but she seems to travel around.

Price: £60 for 30 mins
Comms: Poor English and fairly poor directions to her flat although I should have been more on the ball too.
Location: Withington (South Manchester). She chose a decent, modern flat.
Looks: I'm not sure if her pictures are photoshopped as I have literally no idea how to tell but I think they might have been. Having said that they are representative of her and are probably just photos taken around 5-10 years ago. Her stated age is 28, I am more inclined to say late 30s but I'm terrible with age, so I'll just say she looks quite a lot older and just not as good. However her tits are really quite nice and rather firm so I'm possibly being harsh with my age estimation but not her description facially. She also has a very large and noticeable horizontal scar on her stomach, it seemed recent (very red and looked like a surgical incision, probably c-section), also some stretch marks. Having said that, she also has a nice big arse which was quite impressive. Overall, not a looker but I suppose not ridiculously out of touch with her pictures (although still inaccurate).
Services: I see on her likes list she has, I think, dramatically shortened it compared to what it was. It now does not even mention penetration (protected) or french kissing (at discretion). However the squirting (female ejaculation) is still there and maybe the penetration was never listed to begin with. Nonetheless, I would be wary that the profile has now been give to someone else. Anyway, my experience was actually very good. She took my cock quite deep down her throat and it was enjoyable eating her out (69 with me on top). She got really quite into it and took plenty of fingers rather well and I was able to get her to squirt a little which is what I really wanted. She was initially fairly reserved with her FK but as we got on it became very deep (DFK) and intense. Overall, the session progressed really well, she put some effort in and I definitely enjoyed myself.
VFM: Good (mainly based on her services).
Overall: 7/10

For me, it was a positive experience (mainly due to the DFK and fingering/squirting) however I've had to mark her down to a neutral for her poor face, misleading pictures and the very noticeable scar on her stomach (although I personally wasn't too bothered by that as I don't tend to look there for very long). Her English was also quite poor and while she said she was Colombian and I don't have particular reason to doubt it, I didn't really test it either and so of course she could well actually be a bloody Romanian, who to be fair, gives a good service.

Bottom line: Approach with caution but you might be pleasantly surprised.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Good review she's normally based in south West london  she's always at the brothel I go to she's alot older than 30's I would guess mid 40's at best. I've never punted with her but have seen her in the line up before, very surprised she's gone so far up north

Offline NigelF

Good review she's normally based in south West london  she's always at the brothel I go to she's alot older than 30's I would guess mid 40's at best. I've never punted with her but have seen her in the line up before, very surprised she's gone so far up north

Yeah you're probably right there. I was gonna say 40s but thought it sounded a bit much compared to her stated age but then again pro$$ies hardly have a good reputation for being honest about their age (or frankly their services). Although in this case she's more than honest about the service but the age and pics are way off, hence the neutral.

I'm also surprised she bothered to travel especially since she doesn't even have any AW reviews. If she can't even get one fluffy idiot off AW to write her a review then god help her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah you're probably right there. I was gonna say 40s but thought it sounded a bit much compared to her stated age but then again pro$$ies hardly have a good reputation for being honest about their age (or frankly their services). Although in this case she's more than honest about the service but the age and pics are way off, hence the neutral.

I'm also surprised she bothered to travel especially since she doesn't even have any AW reviews. If she can't even get one fluffy idiot off AW to write her a review then god help her.

She had profiles on acemassage and vivastreet not sure if they are still active. Normally they always have her working with a younger more attractive girl at the brothel that she normally works at.

I may see her since she's a squirter that has peaked my interest