Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm I missing something guys??  (Read 1731 times)

jeanvaljean2000

This is tyla's profile since she left the private club. 
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I met her few times whilst she was there and always found her good company.  There was a thread on here while ago regarding the circumstances of her leaving the club,  I was one of her fervent defenders and still believe in that. We stayed in touch on fabswingers and I was planning to see her again as indi but been deterred by the price TBH. I was trying to make the plunge next week and guess what? I read that she is doing UMPROTECTED gangland soon :dash:
Do I understand that this is actually her having bareback with few guys?
Is it a spelling mistake?
I am hesitating to email her and ask for clarification  :unknown:
If thats the case,  and to quote Donald trump: What the hell is going on?

Offline SpunkyMunky

Looks like she's setting up here own website for that gangbang to appear on.

Offline jimgooooo

you'll probably find you need to get cert'd (id hope :scare:)
i don't think this girl would just go a do a BBGB out of the blue like that

jeanvaljean2000

you'll probably find you need to get cert'd (id hope :scare:)
i don't think this girl would just go a do a BBGB out of the blue like that

Just my thought. Really odd

Offline jimgooooo

ive messaged her and it is cert'd.
but her profile now says she is goint to take an indefinite holiday :cry:

jeanvaljean2000

So basically if you go to gum clinical today and get a clean bill then go to shag Bareback tomorrow and get infected then you can still produce that certificate next week :vomit: this certificate thing is just to legitimise bareback complete bullshit  :thumbsdown:

Offline naughtyboy1

So basically if you go to gum clinical today and get a clean bill then go to shag Bareback tomorrow and get infected then you can still produce that certificate next week :vomit: this certificate thing is just to legitimise bareback complete bullshit  :thumbsdown:

Couldn't agree more mate. Dangerous thing to do!! I'd have thought she'd know better especially as she used to be so stringent on safe sex. Maybe her income is drying up since she left the PC and is willing to take risks? Who knows

Offline Kerosene

Couldn't agree more mate. Dangerous thing to do!! I'd have thought she'd know better especially as she used to be so stringent on safe sex. Maybe her income is drying up since she left the PC and is willing to take risks? Who knows

If her income is drying up, perhaps it's because you don't need to pay 150 notes for a good punt in Birmingham.