Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Moon in Wimbledon  (Read 3103 times)

12 review(s) for EVE MOON (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gatehouse

Funny one this - one of the hottest days of the year so far but needing to unload and I liked the look of Eve, and was near Wimbledon.

Her location is close to Wimbledon town centre and is an immaculate private house.

The first funny thing was that she was quite 'formal.' It was more like being shown into a bed and breakfast to see if you liked the room rather than for a good sesh!

She is the girl in the pics but as I say, quite 'business like' which can be off putting.

The second odd thing is her room where the action takes place feels almost like a genuine massage or medical room, rather than a sex den.

There is an immaculate treatment bed, as well as her own double bed, on hand.

Slightly fornal massage on the treatment bed and then she got her tits out and rubbed my back with them - until then I wondered given the rauchiness of her profile, if I was in the wrong house!

Then it got a lot better. Onto the bed, good slow and deep BJ, prolonged ball sucking and a good shot at rimming - leaving her tongue in, doing me on all fours and actually turning out to be quite the naughty girl her profile suggests!

She doesn't say a lot during the sesh but she is good looking.

Nice shower in her lovely bathroom after and then she was back into 'hotel keeper' mode for the goodbyes! Slightly odd but overall, a good service!

External Link/Members Only

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Good review. Just added her to my hot list. May look into seeing her at some point. Although I have been thinking of laying off the EE's for a while and trying to stick with UK milfs.

Is the location directly opposite Morrisons car park. Remove shoes in house with a wooden staircase ? May have been there to see Audrey.

Offline dubhcarr

Good review. Just added her to my hot list. May look into seeing her at some point. Although I have been thinking of laying off the EE's for a while and trying to stick with UK milfs.

Is the location directly opposite Morrisons car park. Remove shoes in house with a wooden staircase ? May have been there to see Audrey.

+1 I am curious just need some consistent reviews to put on HL

Offline Gatehouse

Yes, its the same place - opposite Morrisons car park.

Nice girl, just perhaps needs to be a bit more 'vocal.'

Offline Joe112

Yes, its the same place - opposite Morrisons car park.

Nice girl, just perhaps needs to be a bit more 'vocal.'

true. saw her before.
this is true! needs to be a bit. and smile a tad more.

raylondoner

Away at moment, maybe she will bring Stacy back with her?  :)

raylondoner

And Nicky Divine

I'll stick with Stacy, she will do me very nicely thank you (always has done!).   :hi:

Offline pong

Stacy got married ... no hope for her to come back.

raylondoner

Stacy got married ... no hope for her to come back.

Never say never in this profession, but she was a lovely girl and I hope she is very happy!