Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZOEY CARDIFF  (Read 3260 times)

3 review(s) for Zoey Cardiff (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

Zoey has been a girl who I have had my eye on for a couple of months now without going through with booking her, this is mainly due to the fact that until now there does not seem to be a review of her on UKP.  Despite this I decided to take a chance mainly because the photos on her AW profile seemed to me to make her very attractive.  I contacted her and Zoey was very pleasant on the phone, a meeting was arranged for the following day for 1 hour at £150.

Zoey supplied her address the following day before our appointment.  Her flat is in the Roath area of Cardiff towards Roath Park area, maybe not the nicest place I've punted - Sexy Amy's flat is in the same area for those who have also seen her - but upon entrance her flat was clean and tidy.  Zoey did not leave me waiting outside and after letting me in through an intercom, she was waiting for me.

Zoey is very attractive in my opinion.  Worth noting is that she has dyed her hair blonde, she is a brunette on her profile pictures, her dark roots clearly show.  After the greeting, the money was exchanged and a shower was taken.  Zoey, as you can tell from her pics has a great body, is a good kisser, is very friendly and would provide a very satisfying hour for me.  Services provided were OWO, reverse oral, toys, penetration (protected) and a massage.  Worth noting that I did not have to ask for OWO, Zoey provided willingly and without asking.

A shower was taken before I left and I have to say I enjoyed my stay with her and will probably return again at a later date.  Zoey also informed me that she will hopefully be moving to another apartment in the near future, a little closer to the city centre.  There are no negatives for me that I can find.  As I have said her flat was not in the best area but it was clean, comfortable and very welcoming.  At £150 per hour, although this may be steep for some,  I cannot complain as I more than had my moneys worth and Zoey was very eager to please even after I had cum.  Looking forward to my next booking with her.

np500

Sounds good, considering there was a whole thread about a year ago putting her down, only remember as the picture of her in the shower stood out as before I found A W I saw that picture on the vista st site, but she never replied so lost my punting virginaty to a polish girl in Newport, as she actually answered the phone ! Third time lucky .

Offline paul_2407

I think Zoey's enthusiasm for OWO depends on your compatibility as I had to ask

Offline mrdiamond77

I think Zoey's enthusiasm for OWO depends on your compatibility as I had to ask

I had already showered at her flat before I even thought to ask, so that could be the reason.

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has visited Zoey recently and can give some feedback, profile looks good but there's 1 positive and 1 negative feedback on here. 

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have not got around to seeing her since, but nothing wrong with her service when I saw her.  I think she was also planning on relocating to another part of the city centre.

king072016

I have not got around to seeing her since, but nothing wrong with her service when I saw her.  I think she was also planning on relocating to another part of the city centre.

Is she worth a visit MrD?

lucozing

Good review.  She been on my HL for while.  Good that you had good time MrD

Offline mrdiamond77

Is she worth a visit MrD?

I have been thinking about a revisit yes.  Last year I was just ploughing through my HL and so I only have seen her once so far.  I will try and see her sometime this year.

Mr_dip

Had an hour with Zoey and apart from a dire building it was good.  Attractive, great figure. Decent bj, bit of bedroom olympics before finishing.  Decent bedroom in a bed sit, had a shower when I got there ( which was a bit minging) nice chat with her, nice kisser - one of the better experiences 8/10