Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam high class lady for first time couple  (Read 1106 times)

Offline vens

Hello guys,

This may be a bit of an unusual post but here it goes:

Me and my better half will be staying over in Amsterdam soon. We have been pondering about a 3some for a while now and have decided to take this Amsterdam visit as the opportunity we waited for. We are basically looking for a clean, healthy and non pushy (meaning a quiet, devoted person) lady up to approx 30 years of age to join us for a night/experience to remember. We only would be looking for a high class companion, nothing "cheap and nasty". Would ou guys have a lead to follow up?

Offline Billy no mates

Unfortunatley not for Amsterdam, we intend to visit ourselves in the near future so would be interested in your results

We have plenty of information on girls from all over this country, PM me if you would like some info.

Offline Jerboa

Offline vens

Thanks guys for the info guys. Had a read through the hookers.nl page and it seems a bit outdated/not as frequented as this page, unfortunately. I found Kinky.nl, which seems to be very popular but no real reviews, sadly. Due to that, and the unknown, we kind of decided to go with an agency, for a sense of security (well sort of). I only found a few that are listed on kinky, and none of them actually has replied to any enquiries. Bit sad, really...