Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy katz  (Read 770 times)

2 review(s) for SexyNatasha26 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hairybum

Hello guys, I'm a tad annoyed that my first review is a bad once.. Especially as I really like the girl.

External Link/Members Only

Quite frankly my visit today was horrendous!

Good conms from the off, explained that due to work things might change...

Things changed when I messaged to say I may be 20mins late.. I then got the messing around comments..I replied to say, I'm telling you to not mess around.

Anyway, I did meet.. But apparently she wasn't doing sex..she didn't tell me this. This was due to the confusion that I requested deep throat sex, that she could not do.. I would love to think was down to the huge nob I have,'but it ain't.

So annoyed

A

Offline Roth

Hello guys, I'm a tad annoyed that my first review is a bad once.. Especially as I really like the girl.

External Link/Members Only

Quite frankly my visit today was horrendous!

Good conms from the off, explained that due to work things might change...

Things changed when I messaged to say I may be 20mins late.. I then got the messing around comments..I replied to say, I'm telling you to not mess around.

Anyway, I did meet.. But apparently she wasn't doing sex..she didn't tell me this. This was due to the confusion that I requested deep throat sex, that she could not do.. I would love to think was down to the huge nob I have,'but it ain't.

So annoyed

A

You've obviously seen her before then. :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Sorry mate, don't mean to be funny but I've no idea what you mean.  Can you rephrase this again please?

Offline PaintBrush

What the Fuck is this - I think I could get lost in there  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only