Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JustineDoleur - or 'Beating around the bush...'  (Read 1923 times)

15 review(s) for justinedouleur (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
34 review(s) for rosavile (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

fredbassett

External Link/Members Only

One Hour £110  Safe area and ample parking. She looks exactly as her profile pics ( well, she would - it's her! ) Ignore the daft twat who just left her a bad feedback about being Romanian!!  Aye, a blonde, pale skinned Roma with a Geordie accent....... fucking muppet.  Right, that's the basics done.......

I met with Justine after exchanging several messages ensuring she offered what I was looking for....... no worries on THAT score. Anyway and anyhoo..... appointment made for early morning this week.

I knocked on the door and she answered, off to a good start, then! The scenario was Justine to be a sub slut and fuck me sideways she did the job well! Not sure I want to give out ALL  the details in case you think I'm a perve  :yahoo:..... but she let me do things with her and to her that would have probably made Delilah shit herself in fear!

You've read what she likes on her profile...... well, let's say we ticked off all of those boxes and one or two more.

From giving her a good slapping on entering, hair pulling in extremis, humiliating and absolutely degrading her....well, it just went on and on and got better and better. Justine doesn't just play the part of a sub whore....she lives it. On a couple of occasions I was concerned I'd overstepped the mark..... Nope! Like a Vileda floor cloth she just soaks it all up :-) We did have one giggly moment - I'd instructed her to drink LOTS and LOTS of water in our correspondence. It transpired she hadn't and didn't need to pee ( FUCK!!! ) .... When I asked why ( in my best domme voice ) she said she hadn't understood what I meant. I asked her if she thought it was just me messaging her and giving her health advice and giggles ensued all round  ;)  Wish I could say she laughed so much she pissed herself but she didn't  :mad:

Absolutely and without question Justine is an ideal young lady if you want to live out your ( perverted and otherwise ) fantasies, or indeed just want a bloody good shag and BJ, which was on a level with Deliiah's but not quite as rough .

Would I see her again?       Eeerr...... Yes, I made my second booking with her already and this time for 2 hours.  :yahoo: :dance:

I just can't speak highly enough of Justine.  Mad as a box of frogs, acting ability that makes Dame Judy Dench look like Pinocchio and an intelligent and intriguing young lady.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:23:05 pm by fredbassett »

Reeson69

External Link/Members Only

One Hour £110  Safe area and ample parking. She looks exactly as her profile pics ( well, she would - it's her! ) Ignore the daft twat who just left her a bad feedback about being Romanian!!  Aye, a blonde, pale skinned Roma with a Geordie accent....... fucking muppet.  Right, that's the basics done.......

I met with Justine after exchanging several messages ensuring she offered what I was looking for....... no worries on THAT score. Anyway and anyhoo..... appointment made for early morning this week.

I knocked on the door and she answered, off to a good start, then! The scenario was Justine to be a sub slut and fuck me sideways she did the job well! Not sure I want to give out ALL  the details in case you think I'm a perve  :yahoo:..... but she let me do things with her and to her that would have probably made Delilah shit herself in fear!

You've read what she likes on her profile...... well, let's say we ticked off all of those boxes and one or two more.

From giving her a good slapping on entering, hair pulling in extremis, humiliating and absolutely degrading her....well, it just went on and on and got better and better. Justine doesn't just play the part of a sub whore....she lives it. On a couple of occasions I was concerned I'd overstepped the mark..... Nope! Like a Vileda floor cloth she just soaks it all up :-) We did have one giggly moment - I'd instructed her to drink LOTS and LOTS of water in our correspondence. It transpired she hadn't and didn't need to pee ( FUCK!!! ) .... When I asked why ( in my best domme voice ) she said she hadn't understood what I meant. I asked her if she thought it was just me messaging her and giving her health advice and giggles ensued all round  ;)  Wish I could say she laughed so much she pissed herself but she didn't  :mad:

Absolutely and without question Justine is an ideal young lady if you want to live out your ( perverted and otherwise ) fantasies, or indeed just want a bloody good shag and BJ, which was on a level with Deliiah's but not quite as rough .

Would I see her again?       Eeerr...... Yes, I made my second booking with her already and this time for 2 hours.  :yahoo: :dance:

I just can't speak highly enough of Justine.  Mad as a box of frogs, acting ability that makes Dame Judy Dench look like Pinocchio and an intelligent and intriguing young lady.

Your review doesn't surprise me.
She's a little different and I hope she stays around for a while, though I think the type of services she provides must be quite draining and that's why Justine only works two days a week.