Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessybee - Port Talbot  (Read 5147 times)

13 review(s) for WELSH_jessybee (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Jessica_Bee (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Given what's been said about Jessy on this forum you may all be as surprised to read a neutral for her as I am to be writing it. In fact, you could argue it should be a negative

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the back of what I'd seen about Jessy I booked her for an hour's incall earlier this week. Initial comms were on AW and backed up with text. Postcode given, I arranged to work local to her and text Jessy an hour before to confirm. Sadly, that text, nor several others (plus calls), wasn't answered. Some of these whilst in a car park at the stated postcode. Neither was my email on AW asking what went wrong. She has been on line, but has not read this email.

I've been punting long enough not be too surprised and disappointed at the no show. But, I must say, I was expecting more from Jessy  :thumbsdown:

Dave12Thomas

She tell me today that she on tour for 1 year I think she like to miss you around and she lie As I see her in port talbot yesterday

jimbloom83

I was not in port talbot yesterday. I had to leave Tuesday Morning earlier than  expected and can only apologise for leaving my customers in the lurch, but you sir saying you saw me yesterday, you're just fabricating shite. You're the guy who text me earlier annoyed that I was no longer in Wales despite not having a single apt with me.
Grumpypumpy, can't apologise enough, only got a new phone sorted today and was too embarrassed by having to leave Wales early in the manner I did.

jimbloom83

Also sorry admin for not being an approved member, but now you know it's me.

Dave12Thomas

If you see she let lots of us down she just like to wast time when book then when ask   or text her for flat number she not answer her phone

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Hi Jessy/Jimbloom

Thanks for the confirmation of what went wrong. Hope it works out for you in the North West

jimbloom83

Again can't apologise enough, totally my wrong doing and Ty, will try my best.

God Dave stop spouting shite.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Wow jimbloom. Used a punters name so you could tout yourself on other posts as well as make out kylie is a druggy mess. People would have ignored that post on Julie if they knew it was coming from a prossie and not a punter.  Real dodgy practise and shows you to be rather snide

tonibell99

Again can't apologise enough, totally my wrong doing and Ty, will try my best.

God Dave stop spouting shite.

Dave can't seem to string two words together, mind he's not as dull as you Jessy - looking through your previous posts you've been touting. Bye bye for you very soon I fear  :cry:

Jessybee is a size 6 and only 4"11, very petite w/o thought looking underweight, she's 32, but could easily pass for 22

Jessybees party is cheaper, just saying

It would appear that Jessybee is trying with the gangbang again.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:44:01 pm by tonibell99 »

jimbloom83

Not been anything but honest an not touted just given height. But point taken

jimbloom83

Yeah worked with Kylie, stand by my comment.

tonibell99

Not been anything but honest an not touted just given height. But point taken

See my previous post  :rolleyes:

jimbloom83

Duly noted with mentioning I was cheaper, had forgotten that, like I said, point taken. Though admins had my ip address for a while for both here and uke, I had assumed that if I HAD done or said something I shouldn't have that I would be flagged and removed. I had obviously assumed wrong.

np500

Well , being someone who has had two good experiences with jessy and recommended her, and still happy  to return at when ever ? ,  I'm now sat beside myself asking me , wtf did I just walk in to when I logged on today ? I know most girls logg on to read what's being said about them selves and to gadge the competition etc, but sometimes you couldn't make it up, only been punting not 2 years yet  ! All I can say is fuck all suprises me in general life and far more so in the world that is , punting.

Offline iverthickone

Wow, that's some shit went down there!

Can see why admins banned Jessy, aka Jimbloom, but fair play, she seems to have known it was coming, and accepted it graciously.  :hi:

On the other hand, thank f..k he banned Dave! Eye flukieeng hayte peepul hoo kant yuse propperr inglish   :dash:

Never got to see Jessy, guess the chances of doing so now just got smaller!

Just been for an hour with Nadine at Garage Girls in Newport though.  £80 for an hour with her, two pops, and great sex.  :drinks:

tonibell99

Sorry guys but JB was asking to be banned, when she signed up for UKP she took on a blokes name knowing full well that everyone would assume she was a punter. She then proceeded to tout herself.
There are clear guidelines SPs must follow to join the forum, she chose to ignore the rules.

It is essential for punters to be confident that members are either punters or service providers.

As for dodgy dave, the least said about him the better.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Never imagined I'd be at the centre of "Jessygate".

When she let me down I went home £120 richer and managed to persuade Mrs P to have a midweek shag. Silver linings and all that  :cool:

tonibell99

Never imagined I'd be at the centre of "Jessygate".

When she let me down I went home £120 richer and managed to persuade Mrs P to have a midweek shag. Silver linings and all that  :cool:

Hope you remembered not to hand over the £120 first 🙄

bonzo2016

I saw JB a couple of weeks ago. Ok touting yourself is bad, but she did deliver the goods!

Gigiddy

Ooooh what a kerfkinfuffle  :timeout:

Like Red I have seen JessyBee a couple of times and she truly rocked my world !

Which, is a difficult thing to do for a cynical old git such as Moi.

Sad she has had to go North and sad I was unable to see her before she left.

Follosyphically does it matter what they do as long as we get VFM and a mind blowing punt ?
Should it be our concern if a WGs life has catastrophes? It is certainly a life that carries more risk than most and maybe having to fly the coup in Port Talbot was one of them. Most of us haven't a clue how they live their lives, I refer my learned gents to allegations about Frankie.

I am sorry Grumpy, you got the shity end of the stick but I suggest when she re emerges in this green and pleasant land, you remind her of her faux pas and see if she can make it up to you. I am sure she will.

As for me, like Red, I can't wait for her to return.  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:31:32 pm by Gigiddy »

np500

Agree G, I've not seen as many as hugh etc, but I know when I've spent time with someone who enjoys what she goes and does her best for her paying customer , she does it all with enthusiasm and left me unable to walk straight both times, not read all that went on , got the jist of it, puntings an odd world of dark and light, things go on you'd not believe if in a movie, girls have story's to tell that leave you thinking, by the grace of God go I etc , yet some times it's the best hour of your life, for that hour you dont care how much it costs ( you do , but not for that moment you understand ) I do hope she finds Manchester is good for her , and I will also keep her on my h l just Incase she comes back.

Offline foreverhung

I've had many a cheeky wank over this girl and still do, oh that reminds me...
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Ive had a few thinking about her taking ones load tonsil's deep, she drains superbly, great memories.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good points Red and Gigiddy

To be honest I'm much more disappointed that I didn't get to see her before she "went North", than I am pissed off that I got messed about. Like I said initially, I've punted long enough to accept that as an occupational hazard.

It sounds like I missed out on a good 'un and she'll be a loss to the Welsh punting community  :(

If she does move back, or I find myself in Manchester, I'll definitely be tugging on her heartstrings and getting her to make it up to me :kiss:

Offline HughJardon

I think a neutral/negative review for agreeing said meet and then to renege on that agreement is totally fair

Oh but the shit went down on this thread Grumpy, and she was JimBloom all this time, and after reading back Jimbos/Jessys posts its glaringly obvious now.

But what drama, I saw her when she worked in Newport years ago, and a very decent service followed to be fair but never felt the urge to drive to Swansea/Port Talbot to repeat visit.

Offline wonky

she even said 'squiffy' in one of her posts which is a word she#s used on her profile!! and i've found myself using that term too.  I'm not her though.. otherwise i'd be off fingering myself infront of a mirror somewhere..

Offline Paulsenis

I remember seeing this girl in Port Talbot over a year ago now.
Very good service in fairness with a sterling bj.
However  she looked awful. Nothing like I'd expected.
Also the place smelt of funny fags and I do recall her fanny was a little crusty.
Hence no repeat custom.

np500

That's not good paul ! Considering she has mainly good reviews and feed back ( me included ) maybe you should have done a review as your experience was very differant to most, will say as a none smoker I smelt nothing and she was spotless .

Jayred1

I have the videos to prove how good she is. Always up to make you happy and leave with a smile. Nice lady - treated her right and reaped the rewards.

Offline Paulsenis

Seen her a good while before I became a member of UKP hence no review.
When I said the place smelt of 'funny fags' meant the Bob Marley sticks and not the JPS variety.
As I said could not question the service, it was one of the best particularly the BJ.
However I stick by what I said that she looked rough, maybe I caught her on a bad hair day.

bonzo2016

Stick with me here.  Considering a punt with BustyNiki soon and was reading reviews on people's experiences.  The only negative comes from a jimbeano, who then drops off the radar.  Was JessyBee/Jimbloom/Keyser Soze also jimbeano, putting down any competition?

I could be barking up the wrong tree.....................................
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:50:53 am by bonzo2016 »

Offline iverthickone

I wonder if jimbeano is/was Kate?

Kate used to work with Niki (and was a great fuck), but went back to Poland that year (2013). Niki has said several times that Kate owed her lots of money, and I think they fell out, this could have been her way of getting back at Niki?

However, many of the other contributors are genuine, so their thoughts are as valid as mine. However, bear in mind that that probably wasn't the best time of her life, as Kate and her were close, and I think she drowned her sorrows several times.  She is fine now though (as far as I can see).

To let you know...Niki is assertive and typically Polish-brash, to the point and takes no prisoners. However, treat her well, and with respect and she is great to talk to, and have fun with!

She IS busty, no two ways about it, and is a cracking girl who offers a great service IMO.

Jester269269

See Jessy Bee is showing back in Port Talbot.
Fingers crossed

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Jester. Good spot.

There seemed like some genuine affection -or possibly lust - for her on this forum. So it will be good to have her back in South Wales. Funds and time are tight for me right now. But I'll try and book to see her so she can make it up to me for the issues a few weeks ago :kissgirl:

Jester269269

Offline pork sword

Has anyone seen her since she's come back to South Wales?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I have an eagerly awaited meeting with JB later this week.   :P

I will report back after it

phannymuncha

Always wanted to make a booking with her for a while this has alternately changed my mind about a booking

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I'm still in 2 minds whether to see her or not ....love oral but not with a crusty fanny ........ if it was £60 for 30mins I may be more tempted.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I have the videos to prove how good she is. Always up to make you happy and leave with a smile. Nice lady - treated her right and reaped the rewards.

Would love to see some of the videos .......... reckon she is a dirty cow when she gets going.