Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica XX1990 ~ Croydon  (Read 2681 times)

3 review(s) for SexyAlicexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

Want to start by saying thanks to Pumps for reviewing Jessica, I went to see her on the back of his review for a 30 minute session and had a good time. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

The Punt happened yesterday and cost 60 quid, it took place in a house in Croydon, I’ve been to this place previously on a few other occasions to shag other Hungarian girls so had no problems finding the place. Comms was sorted through text and phone calls with no problems.

As for Jessie, she’s about 5’5 size 10 to 12 dark hair cute girl with a cheeky look about her, she’s got smallish tits, I would say 34B at a guess, she’s not got much of an arse, she looks a bit bigger than her AW pics, but on the whole she looked well shaggable dressed in Black bra and panties.

The Meet:  I handed over the money, she went away to stash it whilst I got undressed, she got back to the room and got her kit off and it was straight down to business with me going down on her, her fanny was clean and tasted good, she was also fine with me inserting a couple of fingers into her, she really seemed to enjoy the fingering judging by how wet she was getting. I then told her it was her turn to go down on me, she did whilst laying with her back to me, I couldn’t watch her but it felt good and gave me the chance to start fingering her again.

I knew time was running out so I told her I wanted to shag her, she rubbered me up laid back and told me to come get it which I did, she held onto my arse pulling me in deep telling me to fuck her whilst I kissed her, it wasn’t DFK just lips kissing. Her fanny was well wet and felt tight and this had me cumming in no time with her squeezing my dick with her fanny muscles.

This was a good VFM punt for me and I will be going back for more.   @ Pumps  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Great to see you had a good time Herbie! keep the reviews coming!

She's a good all around solid punt it would seem (which is rare for the croydon). but its just a shame she's lacking in the bottom department, which is the only thing stopping me going back.

Offline herbie007

Great to see you had a good time Herbie! keep the reviews coming!

She's a good all around solid punt it would seem (which is rare for the croydon). but its just a shame she's lacking in the bottom department, which is the only thing stopping me going back.

Yep I agree, it’s a shame Croydon hasn’t got more girls like her, even without the arse I can see my self going back, she's a great little shag.

Thanks again.  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Good review Herbie.

Hopefully she won't feel the Herbie factor like the last girl you saw as Freddie poined out she raised her rate after seeing you lol

Good to see you had a fun time  :thumbsup:

:hi:

fredpunter

Good review Herbie.

Hopefully she won't feel the Herbie factor like the last girl you saw as Freddie poined out she raised her rate after seeing you lol

Good to see you had a fun time  :thumbsup:

:hi:

She does look good ... I better get over there quick before the herbie magic kicks in

Offline herbie007

She does look good ... I better get over there quick before the herbie magic kicks in

The only magic I can do is make money disappear out of my pocket into their purses  :D

Offline leatherlover

I'm seeing her tonight for a little CIM action. 15 mins - £40. I'll let you guys know later how it goes!

Offline pumps

I'm seeing her tonight for a little CIM action. 15 mins - £40. I'll let you guys know later how it goes!

wow I'm surprised she agreed to that....

Offline leatherlover

Fuck - I must have misheard the original call - I just confirmed and you are right - £20 extra. I'll just finish off inside her then
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:13:24 pm by leatherlover »

Offline pumps

Fuck - I misheard the original call - you are right - £20 extra.

it did sound far too good to be true, and in croydon of all places lol

Offline Londonpunter30

She's moved already now working near Heathrow