Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KINKYSABRINAEBONY Review  (Read 1264 times)

2 review(s) for EBONY BABE SABRINA  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

PhantomPhace

So this was my first attempt at a punt and as you might imagine I was quite nervous. I wanted to try and avoid any disappointments that might leave me with lots of regret but then I stumbled upon Sabrina's profile and thought I couldn't pass her up so I sent her a text asking when she would be available and whether or not she would be available that day. She got back to me fairly quickly and we organised a booking for the next day at around 5.30pm so I make my way there and arrive at the predetermined location at roughly 5.30pm on the dot and give her a call asking for directions.

The moment she answered the phone it felt weird, firstly she seemed to forget that she had a booking and then said that she had gone out to get a quick bite to eat. i ask if she wants to cancel the booking to which she says "no, just give me 45 mins and I'll call you back." I agree and find something to do. An hour passes and I have had no response so I text her asking why she never got back to me and she just said that she is available now but at this point I'm pissed off and don't feel up to it anymore.

A few days later I decided to try again and texted her asking if she would be available that day (she said any time before 8) so I said 6. She agreed and when it came time to meet up again I arrived exactly on time and she said that she had gone out to get some food again but would be ready in 15 minutes and "would be worth the wait". Yet again an hour passes without any response and I send her a message airing my frustrations to which she replied "you just try to book me when I'm unavailable". I tell her I won't be requiring a booking now or in the future and that was that.

TL:DR
Agreed to meet twice, said that she was out eating twice, cut off communications after.

Time Waster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

You wanted to avoid disappointment so you picked a lass with no feedback on here or even on aw .... despite her being around for a few months ... with photos that look too good to be true .... and a private gallery. And after she let's you down the first time you repeat the same again?

Don't want to be hard on you cos we are all new to begin with but hopefully you have learned some lessons. And thanks for the review so that she hopefully doesn't get chance to waste anyone else's time. She does look hot ... if she even exists

TheNewSeeker

Cheers PP

I can understand going back twice for this - my dick would have taken charge. She's been on my hotlist a good while. But failing to get any AW FBs is a bad sign in my book.

Offline Cunning Punt

You wanted to avoid disappointment so you picked a lass with no feedback on here or even on aw .... despite her being around for a few months ... with photos that look too good to be true .... and a private gallery. And after she let's you down the first time you repeat the same again?

Maybe not you, but the vast majority of us have done what the OP did and booked a WG without any feedback, particularly when we started out.

In fact, though we're now wiser now, some very occasionally still do - someone's got to TOFTT with a future gem at some stage.

But going back a second time to a WG that had already fucked you about once and that you hadn't seen before, wasn't wise.

In future, I suggest the OP confirms a booking after making the initial booking because WGs forget or just think you're no longer interested because they get a lot of timewasters.

Eg when booking the night before, confirm in the morning and then about an hour before. And if you don't get a response, warn her you'll cancel if you don't.

This bitch may have confirmed and still fucked you about, but generally it reduces the risk of having your time wasted.

Thanks for the warning.

fredpunter

Maybe not you, but the vast majority of us have done what the OP did and booked a WG without any feedback, particularly when we started out.

In fact, though we're now wiser now, some very occasionally still do - someone's got to TOFTT with a future gem at some stage.

But going back a second time to a WG that had already fucked you about once and that you hadn't seen before, wasn't wise.

In future, I suggest the OP confirms a booking after making the initial booking because WGs forget or just think you're no longer interested because they get a lot of timewasters.

Eg when booking the night before, confirm in the morning and then about an hour before. And if you don't get a response, warn her you'll cancel if you don't.

This bitch may have confirmed and still fucked you about, but generally it reduces the risk of having your time wasted.

Thanks for the warning.

My point was ... as I said ....that the op said he wanted to avoid the possibility of disappointment .... then he chose someone with no feed back anywhere.  Of course it's sometimes good to take a chance on a new lass ... but not if you're trying to minimise your risks

I also said I hoped he would learn and thanked him for the review ... so not sure what the issue is?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:12:13 pm by fredpunter »

Offline Cunning Punt

I was just reassuring the OP that many of us have been there, rather than the slightly more schoolmasterly  "hopefully you've learned some lessons etc" tone. There is no issue.