Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Michelle  (Read 2346 times)

7 review(s) for Elegant-Michelle (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Caratacus

Apologies but my bloody iPad won't let me copy the link.

Finally got to meet the lovely Elegant Michelle earlier today. Here's my (somewhat fluffy) review:

Initially started communications (via text) last week about a possible booking today. All texts were answered (albeit, i think, by her friend). I was told that Michelle would probably be available but to check again on the following Monday. I did, and she was. So thumbs up for communication.
Her apartment was (relatively) easy to find but it took me a while to suss how to get in (damn entrance code thingy). Once inside all was clean and tidy. Another thumbs up there then.
On seeing Michelle i was relieved to see that her reviews, and her profile photos, are all correct. She is a damn fine-looking woman. Dressed as i requested she oozed sexiness, although taller than i imagined. I'm 5'11" and, in her heels, she was easily as tall as me....so if you're short bear this in mind. She wore a figure-hugging dress with stocking and suspenders.
Other reviews say that she seduces you. That is completely the case. No wham, bam, thankyou maam here. She provides a TRUE gfe. Seduce and tease. I'm a big believer that a gfe should include dfk. This she does in spadeloads. She literally snogged my face off.....all the way through the booking. With her tongue practically tickling my tonsils! Wow, she can kiss! I think her tongue must have covered every inch of my body. Owo was fantastic....by the time she got to 'Mr Tickle' he was almost exploding. Not the best i've ever had but probably the most sensual. As i said, more a gfe than a pse. Michelles skin is tanned and soft, and her double D's are amazing. As a 'tit man' they rank up there with the best i've seen....in fact, they may well be the best. Very shapely, and responsive. Damn those breasts were good! And in her stockings and suspenders she looked a dream. A definite size 8 to 10.
Sex was in a number of positions, all mind-blowing, finishing off with doggy. If Michelle wasn't enjoying it then she's a bloody good actor. Making all the right noises and facial expressions just added the the experience....and that's precisely what it was. An experience. That's what Michelle provides you with, a total gfe 'experience'. My only gripe is that i wasn't able to book longer.
Michelle is friendly, very chatty and just a lovely, warm woman. She makes you feel on top of the world (complimenting me on my physique, my tshirt, and even having a mug of where i live!).
If only i hadn't wasted so much time, and money, on so-so punts that (more often than not) were older, fatter, or just looked nothing like their profile photos! If only i'd booked Michelle yonks ago when she worked from Coventry! I was intending on making this my last punt before i 'hung up my boots' but i may have to shelve that (temporarily) as i just HAVE to have another sesh with this woman.
Do yourselves a favour, put Elegant Michelle on your list and save yourselves the disappointment of the majority of other WG's in the area. Now, i DID say this would be fluffy didn't i??  :dance:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline legendinho

excellent review  :thumbsup:

Elegant Michelle is special from my experience too  :drinks:

Offline Rockhead

Great review, and that's whet my appetite even more for what (hopefully) lies ahead next week.

Out of interest, Caratacus, why are you hanging up your punting boots?

Offline _Rust_

Thumbs up on the review, feeling the need for second visit now myself!

Offline Caratacus

Rockhead: guilt (i'm married) and fear of catching an STD. And the cost too.

Offline _Rust_

Her profile now states she's indefinitely on an emergency holiday, hope all is ok..

Shame as I was planning to make a return visit at the end of the month.

Offline Rockhead

Yep, that's another one I've managed to miss out on by mere days. I'm making a habit of it. Still, I guess it's saving me money...

Offline Kendrig

Rockhead you've got to stop forward planning (it's obviously in your gene's) and just book a punt with under 7 days notice. You think yours is bad will post later today (not sure Yorkshire, north west or Midlands, prob Yorkshire). Will try and add some fun to it.

Offline Rockhead

Rockhead you've got to stop forward planning (it's obviously in your gene's) and just book a punt with under 7 days notice. You think yours is bad will post later today (not sure Yorkshire, north west or Midlands, prob Yorkshire). Will try and add some fun to it.

Just read the review - god almighty, that's worse than any experience I've had (or almost had, lol).

Yeah, I am someone who likes to plan, partly due to work but partly cos that is indeed what I'm like. Not the end of the world though, I am going to take out my frustration on a regular this weekend instead :)