Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Welsh Beauty  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Madmax90

Always fancied seeing Porsha but always seemed a bit too skinny for me but she seems really pretty from her recent picture. Anyone seen her recently, would you say she is still quite skinny?

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes I saw her last week and she is a pretty girl.  Slim for me, not too skinny.

Offline PMAC123

Based on her pics she has a decent sized ass and tits so I can't see her being too skinny. Or is that just the angle of the pics? I've been debating between her and Kandice so it would be helpful to me too to get an answer on this - was swinging to Porsha over Kandice because not a fan of fake boobs - but definitely need something to hold on to so this would swing me the other way.

tonibell99

Based on her pics she has a decent sized ass and tits so I can't see her being too skinny. Or is that just the angle of the pics? I've been debating between her and Kandice so it would be helpful to me too to get an answer on this - was swinging to Porsha over Kandice because not a fan of fake boobs - but definitely need something to hold on to so this would swing me the other way.
Don't let Kandice's fake funbags put you off, they are very well done  :wacko:

Offline mrdiamond77

Don't let Kandice's fake funbags put you off, they are very well done  :wacko:

Agree.  I do normally prefer natural but Kandice's enhanced tits are very nice.

np500

Kandice has the best fake tits I've seen , groped, sucked and , well, you know ! Get her to ride you and you will be greeted with a one of the finest sights there is, Thay are the bollox .

Gatchaman

Agree with the other guys, Kandice's tits are just lovely. 

Having said that Porsha's are nice too - very pert for a natural pair, and a decent handful.  They look better in the flesh than in the topless pic that is currently on her profile, and they look pretty darn good when she's bouncing away in cowgirl :)

I would call Porsha slim rather than skinny.  Possibly slightly less curvy than Kandice but I'd say they are in the same ballpark.  I intend to see both of them again.

np500

Seen kandice about 6 times I think and will again , I referred to her breasts from the Enhanced angle, best of that type, I also like W B's , bit bigger, firm and round and saw scarlettjo 3 times before I realized Thay were fake, totally different, more natural looking, when I started this I thought the only way was natural, but I'm happy with both natural and fake, which is good, I wouldn't want to exclude the three above out of my punting schedule for those reasons.

Offline ianvilla

She has lost a lot of weight since the photos on her profile were taken. When I saw her a couple of months back I was a little disappointed being an admirer of the fuller ass. it had disappeared and was like squeezing bread dough. But she is a good punt just not my type.

PaintingMan

Saw her back in October or November last year, spot on then and definitely not too skinny then. Good punt overall

Online WelshMichael

Sitting behind Kandice and Mikayla Brown in my 'to do list' at the moment. Decisions, decisions...

Offline PuntingPete

Sitting behind Kandice and Mikayla Brown in my 'to do list' at the moment. Decisions, decisions...

I didn't realise she was still around, she's flying under the radar these days. Maybe it's since her move to Cwmbran from Newport  :unknown: