Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond_Jennifer20 - Brazilian - Liverpool Street  (Read 2782 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Young. Beautiful face

Service : Tits sucking, OW, Doggy, Missionary, Finished in fucking her mouth with condom on

This Brazilian bitch speaks good english I assume she is a student. The girl delivered an alright blowjob with eye contact and ball sucking. I would have prefered she gave oral without as I would have enjoyed more feeling her mouth tongue and all, I tried getting her to suck it without but she carried on with the health reasons bs. Bent her over and drilled her pussy in doggy, it felt tight and she was feeling the dick so changed to missionary and pounded her deep and hard with both of her legs up. As I was about to cum I told her to suck my cock as I wanted to finish by fucking her in the mouth she said ok so placed my hands on her head and started thrusting and came in her mouth with condom then took the condom out and she gave to my cock a few licks  :unknown: and then said next time I visit her she will give me OWO  :mad:
If you are Brazilian do not bother as her pussy and mouth are closed to her fellow countrymen  :sarcastic:

70 30 Minutes

Overall : I would award this Brazilian with the Bronze medal

Return : Maybe for OWO

Negatives : No OWO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

good review.

If you are Brazilian do not bother as her pussy and mouth are closed to her fellow countrymen  :sarcastic:

whys that then?   

hardcorebanger

good review.

whys that then?   

Because she is Brazilian and doesn't feel comfortable being fucked by Brazilians....I don't know it could be because she doesn't want to feel like a prostitute with her fellow countrymen   :unknown: :sarcastic:

Offline zulu-lance

She looks darn hot! Shame about the no OWO though, had my fair share of that with some Brazilian prossies as you say with their health BS, but will go give her a go at some point, thanks for the review.

BackToBrum

She looks darn hot! Shame about the no OWO though, had my fair share of that with some Brazilian prossies as you say with their health BS, but will go give her a go at some point, thanks for the review.

Right up my street, I'll try in 2 weeks. Report back if I get sorted.

Offline Strikar

Did you try FK at all?

V good looking girl, cheers for the review

BigBoi

Can you comment more on her tits? Hard to tell from photos. Real? What size?

Offline claretandblue

Hot looking girl, bet she is a one cum only in half an hour merchant

TheMaster

Most if not all WG's only allow you to cum once in half hour...find it surprising punters think its unacceptable, its kinda standard rules everywhere you go...book for an hour if thats what you're after

Offline claretandblue

Most if not all WG's only allow you to cum once in half hour...find it surprising punters think its unacceptable, its kinda standard rules everywhere you go...book for an hour if thats what you're after
That's rubbish but you carry on, as for its standard rules everywhere you go what are you basing that on?

hardcorebanger

Indeed she is hot and not providing OWO killed the mood a bit. Her profile states OWO at discretion but in the ending of the punt she licked my cock bare and said she will do OWO on my next visit which is a bit tactical of her nonetheless she is hot and most likely will return  :D want that OWO from her  :diablo:

hardcorebanger

Right up my street, I'll try in 2 weeks. Report back if I get sorted.

She is a nice young Brazilian. Best of luck and will await for your review on her  :hi:

hardcorebanger

Did you try FK at all?

V good looking girl, cheers for the review

It didn't come to mind as I only had the urge to fuck her but will try on my next visit as her lips are nice :hi:

hardcorebanger

Can you comment more on her tits? Hard to tell from photos. Real? What size?

Tits are real and her nipples were nice to suck ...... Overall her tits are fuckable

hardcorebanger

Hot looking girl, bet she is a one cum only in half an hour merchant

One cum policy in half an hour and twice in 1 hour. If you have fucked a Latina for half an hour multiple cums then share  :hi:

hardcorebanger

There are prossies who allow you to cum many times as they believe in charging the time and not the rounds  ;)

Offline claretandblue

One cum policy in half an hour and twice in 1 hour. If you have fucked a Latina for half an hour multiple cums then share  :hi:
I've not shagged many Latinas and all my multiple poppers would be Europeans, the location of this girl is great for me so just hoping she hangs around for a week or two

hardcorebanger

I've not shagged many Latinas and all my multiple poppers would be Europeans, the location of this girl is great for me so just hoping she hangs around for a week or two

Good luck and do report back  :hi: