Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random things that can go wrong  (Read 4969 times)

somefun

So we all know about smart phone worries etc.  Any other random stuff that people have been (nearly) caught out with?

As a starter for 10 a heart attack - although in Icky and Auldie's case I think that is their plan.

A random happened to me about a month ago.  I was meeting the Colombian Alinne before she went back to Brazil.  While getting out of the shower I cut my knee.  Alinne's fluffy white towel was destroyed, so back to the room, blood still gushing.  So normally Alinnes lack of English is irrelevant as her mouth is usually round my cock or on my face, but here I needed a plaster to stop the gusher otherwise the bedsheets were in for a bad time.  Eventually I typed plaster into the phone to translate and she smiled and went away ... sorted I thought .. she returned with some cotton wool and cellotape, bless her.

After the punt another shower* where I thought I had dried the "plaster", but 5 mins from home I have a massive wet patch.  How do I explain wet patch ..  How do I explain where I was that caused me to get a cut, but no first aid kit, but cellotape & cotton?  All ended fine.

* always have a shower after these days, after a near miss.

Tonight I lost 2mins time as I was on a yellow - don't want a parking ticket  / speeding fine in an area you can't explain.

Dipdop

Bumped into my boss's wife on the same street as an appointment - was a nice area but totally the wrong side of town - luckily I wasn't supposed to be at work but was still a struggle explaining to her how my imaginary friend had just moved to that area.

mavgoose

This thread could get interesting....

moosehead69

Checked find my friends app on phone and saw oh was having lunch directly opposite flag I had appointment in.... About turn and duly cancelled :-( but very lucky escape..

ickydicky

So we all know about smart phone worries etc.  Any other random stuff that people have been (nearly) caught out with?

As a starter for 10 a heart attack - although in Icky and Auldie's case I think that is their plan.

A random happened to me about a month ago.  I was meeting the Colombian Alinne before she went back to Brazil.  While getting out of the shower I cut my knee.  Alinne's fluffy white towel was destroyed, so back to the room, blood still gushing.  So normally Alinnes lack of English is irrelevant as her mouth is usually round my cock or on my face, but here I needed a plaster to stop the gusher otherwise the bedsheets were in for a bad time.  Eventually I typed plaster into the phone to translate and she smiled and went away ... sorted I thought .. she returned with some cotton wool and cellotape, bless her.

After the punt another shower* where I thought I had dried the "plaster", but 5 mins from home I have a massive wet patch.  How do I explain wet patch ..  How do I explain where I was that caused me to get a cut, but no first aid kit, but cellotape & cotton?  All ended fine.

* always have a shower after these days, after a near miss.

Tonight I lost 2mins time as I was on a yellow - don't want a parking ticket  / speeding fine in an area you can't explain.

cheeky young pup ;)

Online auldie63

Yes think it's time for this young whippersnapper to encounter the CDM.

Offline zag69

Offline Jock D

Nosebleed mid punt, with a fat looney who was probably about 50 back then, in Mayfield, Dalkieth about 12 years or so ago. She had a cat(s), which I'm allergic to, and that coupled with the fact the house needed a good clean, resulted in said nosebleed...didn't phase her btw.  :wackogirl:

Offline perfect 10

I had a quick lunchtime punt where I was rushing to make it and back in time. I popped quickly whilst giving oral( i know)but still had my boxers on! Had to go commando at work for rest of the day and bin the pants 😏

Offline bobdavid

Once met a girl that I'd seen on a recent booking while I was browsing the aisles in WHSmiths... the OH was browsing the women's magazines on the next aisle (thankfully out of ear/eye shot) ... the girl looked at me in recognition, I said "hi" before realising where I recognised her from, and then she quickly ushered her way out of the shop with her boyfriend in tow (I could just make out his "who's that..?" question...). Never saw the girl again, the agency told me I was banned :-(

Online Poopster

Nosebleed mid punt, with a fat looney who was probably about 50 back then, in Mayfield, Dalkieth about 12 years or so ago. She had a cat(s), which I'm allergic to, and that coupled with the fact the house needed a good clean, resulted in said nosebleed...didn't phase her btw.  :wackogirl:

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

I've been intrigued by this one for some bizarre reason, I'd be interested to hear your take!

Offline Jock D

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

I've been intrigued by this one for some bizarre reason, I'd be interested to hear your take!

Haha...aye that's her, didn't realize she's still around. The verification photo which was taken in 2011 is very flattering, and looks a lot better than she did when I saw her all those years before. I thought back then she was a crap punt, and talked complete and utter shite throughout the whole thing, icluding when I went to the bathroom to deal with my nosebleed. However, you never know she might have changed her ways...there's only one way to find out Poopy...go on I dare you.  :cool:

Online auldie63

Auldie, what's CDM?
Coffin Dodging Mafia!   Don't stray with the greys.

ickydicky

Offline tractorboy

Returning from a punt a while ago from an area I would normally have no reason whatsoever to be in,  the cam belt went snap on the car ! Luckily for me only 2 miles from my home which saved a whole lot of trouble trying to explain why I was in a certain area !!

ickydicky

you could not have explained why you were in an area just 2 miles from where you live. :cry:

Offline secretagentmojo

My first punt was in a brothel above the fox and hound pub.  I was very nervous and didnt realise there was an entry fee.  Luckily I had enough change in my pocket to make it up.  So standing counting out the shrapnel and I hear "what are you doing here!".  Turns out I had previously worked with one of the girls when she had a more mainstream job. I just about crapped myself!  but she put me at ease and took me into a room to sort me out.  As it was my first time I took an embarrassingly long time to finish to the point someone was knocking the door to say our time was up.  Eventually managed to finish off but what a nightmare. On the plus side I still have a staff photo with my first punt in it :)

Online Poopster

you could not have explained why you were in an area just 2 miles from where you live. :cry:

Sake man.  Do we have to mention the French one to concentrate your mind?

ickydicky

Sake man.  Do we have to mention the French one to concentrate your mind?

why? was it in france :lol: what i meant was at 2 miles from where you live is hardly the other side of the moon.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Not really random but got a call from the OH whilst a beautiful 20 year old babe was giving me a massage. It was an outcall and early evening at my hotel. I had to pick up the phone as it would have aroused more suspicision if I hadn't.

Some fast talking got me out of a muddle when she asked 'Why did it take you so long to answer the phone' blah blah hotels...phoen charging the other side of the room etc etc

Anyhoo I now only arrange visits at the approproriate to pretty much gaurantee no nasty phone calls. Now I know some folks will say just ignore it etc etc but in certain circumstances that's fine (such as when I playing sport) but down in the smoke for business early evening...it didn't cut the mustard

ickydicky

you could have ignored it and said you were having a shite. :dance:

Offline bobdavid

Anyhoo I now only arrange visits at the approproriate to pretty much gaurantee no nasty phone calls. Now I know some folks will say just ignore it etc etc but in certain circumstances that's fine (such as when I playing sport) but down in the smoke for business early evening...it didn't cut the mustard

Yeah, I have similar problems... I'd often try to put in a call to my OH just before the girl arrives to the room just to reduce the chance that she'll call me... it's hard, though, as there's really no excuse that would work... hard to justify a 10pm swim, or meeting clients, etc. The best thing I found in London was that many of the hotels seemed to have no mobile reception up in the room ... thank god the OH never thought of asking for my room number so she could call through reception..!

Yeah, I have similar problems... I'd often try to put in a call to my OH just before the girl arrives to the room just to reduce the chance that she'll call me... it's hard, though, as there's really no excuse that would work... hard to justify a 10pm swim, or meeting clients, etc. The best thing I found in London was that many of the hotels seemed to have no mobile reception up in the room ... thank god the OH never thought of asking for my room number so she could call through reception..!
I do the same thing... a tactical phonecall....Luckily for me the OH is a early sleeper and is normally in bed for 10pm. I tend to now arrange for 10pm which restricts somewhat my providers but the peace of mind is priceless. I do like a cheeky FBSM and will often grab one on the way to the airport mid to late afternoon when no phonecalls are expected

@icky things aren't always so simples. I just started massage with this hottie, so it would be a long 1hr shit ...arouses more suspiscision(sp) that it's worth

Offline Mick123

picked up a hooer in Anderston and went to a backstreet off the Broomielaw for business. After we finished , car wouldn't start so said hooer had to walk back into the drag while I phoned the AA.
Now this was late at night in a dead end street (no longer there) which loads of prossies used for business. There wasn't another car in the street. Did the AA man know what I'd been up to ? Oh yes!

ickydicky

christ do you no take a book with you when you go for a shite. and music playing so you didnt hear the call. seriously, it must be a pig being interrupted by a phone call from your missus when you are on the job, as opposed to having a jobbie :yahoo:

Offline Largs43

I parked my car round the corner from Newtown Sauna in Edinburgh, bought a ticket for pay & display, but when I came back a couple of hours later someone had crashed into my drivers side door!!!

I was convinced it would've been reported to the polis and worried for hours, had to drive home with the door not fully shut as the door pillar was damaged. But luckily it was a hit and run and I managed to sneak it in to a body repair shop 2 days later, paying for it from my punting fund.

I'm always careful with speed limits, parking, etc when I'm somewhere I shouldn't be, but there's no way to avoid random stuff like that!

Online Glesgaboy

Similar to the anderstoun hoor in car / AA one

I was doing the biz and another girl whistled. Her pal I was shagging realised the cops were coming and legged it!

So there was me in car, breeks at ma ankles and a jonnie still on.
So I ducked.
Polis arrived and said wit u doing...em I dropped something says me.
Why is ur kerb side window rolled down....em my eyes get dry due to contact lenses! Wtf!?

On u go  says he!!
. I wonder if he realised what I was doing  :dance:
Course he did.

ickydicky

ickydicky

no really. i pish masel regularly. its my age :yahoo:

no really. i pish masel regularly. its my age :yahoo:

You can get special pants for that these days . . .  :P

Honestly though...hats off to the copper for letting you off the hook. I wouldn't know what to say

mavgoose

My biggest worry is simply bumping into someone I know , whilst entering or leaving a hotel.
Most other situations / locations I'd be ok.
Just the hotel one I'd struggle to explain. Doesn't stop me though.

Offline tractorboy

No I was on my way home and only 2 miles away when the car went Pop !!! Doh

Offline f_angel

A couple of years ago I was seeing a regular in Leith. I came out from a good session, jumped on the motorbike and nearly crashed it when I moved off as it wasn't steering right. Turned out someone had tried to steal it and bent the handlebars really badly.

The best part was, a year later, a local muppet was using a pic he took of himself sitting on my bike, that day, just before he tried to steal  it, as his facebook profile pic. I know it was that day due to the location.

bigbell

i used to frequent the sauna beside the daily record offices(hydepark???)when u used to have to take a shower before u could pick ur girl unless you paid extra to get the" big room" which had its own bath, just before i went into the shower i used the toilet, and heard voices and recognised it peeped round the door and it was my boss, he knew that we his workers were using hookers, but we didnt know he did
stayed in toilet till the girl asked if i was ok,explained what was happening and she took me in backroom for my service till he went,dunno if he was trying to catch us out as we should be working, 25 years on im still with same firm skiving off for a punt on a monday morning

Offline Uncle Buck

Is that the place that was on the clydeside? If so that was my first punt in there. I was young, scared and naive.... Great bj but too busy worrying to enjoy.

bigbell

Is that the place that was on the clydeside? If so that was my first punt in there. I was young, scared and naive.... Great bj but too busy worrying to enjoy.
think so, side st up some stairs, pressed buzzer, paid ur tenner, given a towel,took a shower and picked a girl from 4 or more waitn , it was murder getting one of the smaller cabins, think it was jazz who was running it when i used to go

BigIank8212

Went for a punt and the lady was one of my staff from work. Another came out after a punt and the street my car was parked was closed off by fire service attending a fire.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I was doing a sort of flashing booking where the client wanted me to wear a see through top and skirt with no knickers. It was about 2 in the afternoon and we had planned to go to a pub in the Grassmarket. Thought nothing of it as it's mostly filled with the local alkies at the time.
All goes well and I step out of the pub tit's still out, punter is behind me because he wants to watch something or other.
Well thank fuck he's lagged behind because I hear "Hey  *lily's real name* coming for pints?". Quickly pull my coat over my chebs and realise it's a guy I went to school with. Fuck.
"Nah I'm working today."
"What, in *popular Grassmarket pub name*?"
"Eh yeah, just going to grab lunch."
"Um ok catch up later."
When I did catch up he mentioned never seeing me in said pub. Told him I got fired.

Offline ryandunn

Mine must have a sixth sense, always manages to call me mid or pre punt

Offline g3nius

Beat this.
Normal punt with an agency girl, - good 9 years ago- great punt, as usual, nothing unusual.
Fast forward 2 years, i'm travelling between branches for work, covering a staff member.
Never met the manager before even though I'd been there a few times.  but just so happened our shifts overlapped for an hour or 2 that one day...
Yep, you guessed it!

Offline Rossco100

Beat this.
Normal punt with an agency girl, - good 9 years ago- great punt, as usual, nothing unusual.
Fast forward 2 years, i'm travelling between branches for work, covering a staff member.
Never met the manager before even though I'd been there a few times.  but just so happened our shifts overlapped for an hour or 2 that one day...
Yep, you guessed it!

Did she recognise you?
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline solway

Timing belt broke miles from home,had to join the AA to get home !

Offline sharklaser

I always take precautions now, such as I drive to a subway or train station and use that as much as possible or I park good distances away from the location and walk it. This is why I love a after work appointment close by to my job easy excuses and a quick walk to and from the punt.

Had one close shave when I was young and inexperienced, I booked a girl who stayed close by to me and stayed in a house on a very busy main road. I chapped the front door and she opened the door in her lingerie, if someone drove past and recognised me, I was caught red handed, I cringe when I think back.

Good tip to have a backpack with you if you are paranoid about being caught in somewhere strange from someone you know. Few excuses you can use such as trying out a gym or a club close to the place etc.

ClitTeaser

Best I can do is to tell about the time I received a " hurry up your wife is waiting" sarcastic remark from a drunk as I was leaving LSS years ago.  The part I hate about a punt is leaving the sauna anonymously.

Offline subedin33

Was at Asda with the wife a couple years back and bumped into an Agency girl. She recognised me, smiled and asked how I was. The wife was in the next aisle looking at shampoo but as ever in these situations she appeared within seconds so I had no chance to say anything!!!

Thankfully the girl realised it was my wife and spent the next 45-50 seconds talking to me about the "meeting" we had at work earlier in the week. I had told her I work in Finance so she made up an imaginary meeting, then we laughed at how it was a "small world".

Was impressed at her quick thinking to be honest. Crisis averted. My heart was going 250 beats a second, but all those years of poker finally paid off!!!lol.

Biggest near miss Ive ever had.