Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miana - Bait and Switch. Link provided  (Read 878 times)

Offline Mario7769

Birthday today, and was planning to do a duo, but that plan fell through, so I went through my HL, and most, if not all of them failed to respond. I had originally planned to see Juliata, and was told over the phone that she "missed her flight". Unless there was some miscoms, that was a ridiculous thing to say, as our own BM had punted her last night. Her profile:

External Link/Members Only

I did see a woman with the same colour hair as the girl in the link above, but honestly and quite frankly, she just looked... grim. Belly, and significantly older than the picture suggests. Ended up leaving to my plan.. god knows what letter by now. Worth noting that Kate (a separate, Brazilian WG who was plan B following my Duo falling through) also doesn't answer her phone. Rang her yesterday and today, several times to infinite ringing. No answer. No response to texts.

Onward to the actual punt. This was the girl I was expecting to see as my final plan:

Instead it turned out to be a B&S yet again. A young girl in her 20s somewhere, built small (5'3-4), skinny (flat chest and ass), and with a bad attitude to boot (despite my genuine attempts at banter, it went as far as getting her to laugh once or twice, but she clearly had her heart set on bitchiness so I had practically given up at this point), with Miana nowhere to be seen. As I had been jerked around the whole day and had already practically emptied my balls mentally by now, I figured I might as well drop a nut, and the £60 that would otherwise have gone on something equally worthless anyway.

The girl in question offered no FK or DFK, yet was staring into my eyes and clearly wanted to, but being stupid about it, was practically mute the whole punt, only asking me if I workout, and doing a stupid "sexy" dance at the beginning for whatever reason. She was happy to receive some oral, which is just something I love to do anyways. Lots of quivering on her part and I knew whe was about to cum, and stopped deliberately asking for head. Wouldn't give OWO, and asked me if I was "big" and how she can't do "big" guys, also stated "no rough sex". Basically just a bitch and a waste of £60, assuming I hadn't already resolved to throw it away at that point.

Nutted after an unenthusiastic (semi-jackhammer) mish and got out of there in around 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:08:32 pm by Mario7769 »

hardcorebanger

Birthday today, and was planning to do a duo, but that plan fell through, so I went through my HL, and most, if not all of them failed to respond. I had originally planned to see Juliata, and was told over the phone that she "missed her flight". Unless there was some miscoms, that was a ridiculous thing to say, as our own BM had punted her last night. Her profile:

I did see a woman with the same colour hair as the girl in the link above, but honestly and quite frankly, she just looked... grim. Belly, and significantly older than the picture suggests. Ended up leaving to my plan.. god knows what letter by now. Worth noting that Kate (a separate, Brazilian WG who was plan B following my Duo falling through) also doesn't answer her phone. Rang her yesterday and today, several times to infinite ringing. No answer. No response to texts.

Onward to the actual punt. This was the girl I was expecting to see as my final plan:

Instead it turned out to be a B&S yet again. A young girl in her 20s somewhere, built small (5'3-4), skinny (flat chest and ass), and with a bad attitude to boot (despite my genuine attempts at banter, it went as far as getting her to laugh once or twice, but she clearly had her heart set on bitchiness so I had practically given up at this point), with Miana nowhere to be seen. As I had been jerked around the whole day and had already practically emptied my balls mentally by now, I figured I might as well drop a nut, and the £60 that would otherwise have gone on something equally worthless anyway.

The girl in question offered no FK or DFK, yet was staring into my eyes and clearly wanted to, but being stupid about it, was practically mute the whole punt, only asking me if I workout, and doing a stupid "sexy" dance at the beginning for whatever reason. She was happy to receive some oral, which is just something I love to do anyways. Lots of quivering on her part and I knew whe was about to cum, and stopped deliberately asking for head. Wouldn't give OWO, and asked me if I was "big" and how she can't do "big" guys, also stated "no rough sex". Basically just a bitch and a waste of £60, assuming I hadn't already resolved to throw it away at that point.

Nutted after an unenthusiastic (semi-jackhammer) mish and got out of there in around 15 minutes.

What a horrible day!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bro you should of walked from the last one I saw that miana when she was working in Wimbledon after that, the outfit she is with started moving from Stratford to elephant and castle and must be doing Bait and switch

Offline Mario7769

Bro you should of walked from the last one I saw that miana when she was working in Wimbledon after that, the outfit she is with started moving from Stratford to elephant and castle and must be doing Bait and switch

Most likely is. I should have, but I had already walked once. And that was hard because there were other WGs in there (mind you they weren't much better - the other hot one you mentioned in your review must have been seeing a punter) desperately trying to get my clothes off, asking me if I want a beer, relax etc when they saw their little scam wasn't going to work. Walking twice isn't something I'm experienced with at all, so I just dropped the principle given that I didn't want to go to bed following a wank on this day of all days.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:11:41 pm by Mario7769 »

I feel for you  :angry: but with bait and switch always walk  I remember  that happend to me once I stayed and had a good punt but now I will not accept that. I always ask on the phone if it's a brothel or new girl are you the person in the pictures advertised

Offline Mario7769

I feel for you  :angry: but with bait and switch always walk  I remember  that happend to me once I stayed and had a good punt but now I will not accept that. I always ask on the phone if it's a brothel or new girl are you the person in the pictures advertised

No matter what, I will always stick to this principle in future. I should have asked about Miana being the girl in the pics but I just stupidly assumed she was indy. Plus I read your review on her. My dick was thinking for me by the time I'd been had because of the prior experience, to be fair and had taken over the punter's naturally questioning nature.

I need to point out, that the girl i punted just had this "air" about her that we all know and despise - you know, the "roll her eyes, "HMMPH, MEN" behaviour. The air of a WG who turns her nose down on punters - EVEN if she is into them on at least a basic level because she somehow thinks that we are demons... The madness that a woman who deliberately sells her body for sex can't see that she is the same, if not worse than every single one of the guys she punts with, and that we, as punters are doing THEM a MASSIVE favour.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:29:42 pm by Mario7769 »

No matter what, I will always stick to this principle in future. I should have asked about Miana being the girl in the pics but I just stupidly assumed she was indy. Plus I read your review on her. My dick was thinking for me by the time I'd been had because of the prior experience, to be fair and had taken over the punter's naturally questioning nature.

I need to point out, that the girl i punted just had this "air" about her that we all know and despise - the air of a WG who turns her nose down on punters - EVEN if she is into them on at least a basic level because she somehow thinks that we are demons... The madness that a woman who deliberately sells her body for sex can't see that she is the same, if not worse than every single one of the guys she punts with, and that we, as punters are doing THEM a MASSIVE favour.

Prossie logic is the funniest thing I'm now not surprised by anything a prossie says or does now  :wackogirl:

For what it's worth HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:31:14 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Mario the latin girl you saw in camberwell was not the same one I saw as I saw her again last night as she opened the door for me at the brothel as there were no maids working, she is now at tooting. She was at camberwell on Monday and they swapped her for another girl  that's what she told me yesterday.

Offline Mario7769

Mario the latin girl you saw in camberwell was not the same one I saw as I saw her again last night as she opened the door for me at the brothel as there were no maids working, she is now at tooting. She was at camberwell on Monday and they swapped her for another girl  that's what she told me yesterday.

I knew it... How old does she look? The girl you saw I mean.. And how long is she in Tooting, do you know?

I knew it... How old does she look? The girl you saw I mean.. And how long is she in Tooting, do you know?

She's there untill Sunday not sure why camberwell said she missed a flight the parlours talk pure shit sometimes I will post her adultwork link for you.

Also if you do go make sure you find out she's working before you leave so speak to whoever on the phone and stress if it's not her you are gonna walk  :hi:

Offline Mario7769

She's there untill Sunday not sure why camberwell said she missed a flight the parlours talk pure shit sometimes I will post her adultwork link for you.

Also if you do go make sure you find out she's working before you leave so speak to whoever on the phone and stress if it's not her you are gonna walk  :hi:

Her profile says 'Sexy lover Diana' but she claims in the actual profile that her name is Nicole  :wackogirl:

But her look is IDEAL. An absolute 10 in my eyes if she looks anything like these pictures.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 12:15:42 pm by Mario7769 »

Her profile says 'Sexy lover Diana' but she claims in the actual profile that her name is Nicole  :wackogirl:

But her look is IDEAL. An absolute 10 in my eyes if she looks anything like these pictures.  :thumbsup:

Profile swapping