Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Lily  (Read 2012 times)

5 review(s) for GorgeousLily (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frodobaggins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Lily 3 times now. The first was some time ago and positive. The second was last week and neutral/positive. The third was today and, unfortunately, has to be a negative.

Last week she seemed a bit pissed and wary - telling me to slow down when I wasn't doing anything more than touching her gently etc. I had an alright time though, we had some pretty intimate sex at one point and I figured I just caught her on a bad day.

Today was a borderline disaster - I struggled to maintain an erection and there was no flow to any of the meet at all.

I think she was more pissed than last week (there's an open bottle of vodka on the side she makes drinks with for punters) and this led to her being unable to focus on doing anything for more than a few seconds.

She said several times that she needs to be in control of a meet and therefore she wasn't keen on me instigating much. Not keen on kissing, being touched, touching her hair while giving head - everything was met with her stopping what she was doing, telling me to 'woah slow down' and then giving an explanation about how she likes to be in control or, weirdly, that she was worried I was going to fall in love with her. She struggled to maintain focus on giving sexual attention, everything was very 'standoffish' and we mutually failed to create any intimacy between us at all.

She did eventually agree to kiss me - or rather agree to be kissed. She opened her mouth and sort of swayed a bit. I suggested she suck me without a condom (I'd originally asked for oral with to make me last longer - ha!) but by this point she was full on paranoid that there was something wrong with my dick and she refused.

Eventually I wanked myself (just about) hard enough to fuck her while looking at her (she is hot) and managed to fuck her as quick as I could because time was running out (which of course she mentioned at least twice). Including shower time I probably stayed 5 minutes over the 30 - which if she was a total dick I guess she wouldn't have allowed.

So this is a negative, maybe we were both having a bad day.

Then again I've never had a bad day with Maggie21, Hot Ameera or HornySluttyGirl and I seen them whenever I possibly can...

So this has to go down as the only time (I think) I've struggled to get a hard-on with a WG and one of the only times I've wanted to end the meet half way through and get my money back. At £90 for a half hour this was not good.

mrhappypants

Froddo, thanks for your review.  Views vary but a working girl intoxicated is a big 'no no' for me.  I had a similar experience with Dee; complete turnoff, unprofessional, and a instant negative when you are paying over £2 a minute.

Gossip has Lily as a clock watcher.

Dave