Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - too good to be true?  (Read 3853 times)

PotatoPanda

Got a booking with Skylah for later this week

External Link/Members Only

I know she's well reviewed on here, but I'm always sceptical of really pretty girls with face pics - just isn't what I'd do if I was her.... Can anyone confirm that's definitely her in the pics?

fredbassett

May be worth checking this thread..........as Skylah is friends with this nasty piece of work...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107220.0

From previous pics she's had up and reviews of her looks ( favourable ) I'd say it's certainly her pics.

BrandsHill

I know she's well reviewed on here, but I'm always sceptical of really pretty girls with face pics - just isn't what I'd do if I was her.... Can anyone confirm that's definitely her in the pics?

Pictures are 100% her. You will not be disappointed. As per my review she is a remarkable young lady.

doriangray

Her profile pics really are of her. Very pretty lass

Offline Addicted65

just isn't what I'd do if I was her

You could always ride on in on your white stallion and rescue her from her life of vice !

Maybe she just prefers sex and £100 an hour to flipping burgers for £7 an hour
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

mr69

There's enough on UKP for me to avoid this one. Your choice isn't it..let us know with a review if you do go.

PotatoPanda

Cheers all. Will let you know how it goes

coolguy1990

She's supposed to be fantastic by all accounts, but she has recently broken her wrist. She may still have her pot on.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good luck.
She was a 'no show' when I booked her.
Never again. :thumbsdown:

Looking4fun

Going by the reviews theirs a 20% chance she will fuck you around!

Offline 3rdManIn

It reads to me that she is just linked with the lass in question? Shame to tarnish someone with the same brush by association only, but I'd certainly be very unsure now. I looked at her and thought "if this is real, I may have found my first punt". Now I just know that that isn't going to happen before I buy a second phone, whoever it is with.

Looking4fun

It reads to me that she is just linked with the lass in question? Shame to tarnish someone with the same brush by association only, but I'd certainly be very unsure now. I looked at her and thought "if this is real, I may have found my first punt". Now I just know that that isn't going to happen before I buy a second phone, whoever it is with.
A punting phone is a must!

Offline 3rdManIn

LFF, certainly if I'm going to progress from massage + HE.

Offline CELICA GT

Did I read right, £80 half hour £140 hour, I couldn't afford another phone at these prices.  :scare:

Offline bob0411

Did I read right, £80 half hour £140 hour, I couldn't afford another phone at these prices.  :scare:

+1

Young, pretty, vastly overpriced.

Offline FLYING BLUE

+1

Young, pretty, vastly overpriced.

I booked 30 minutes with her when she had an 'offer' price of £60.
A round trip of more than 200 miles and she was a No Show/No excuse/No notice given. :angry:
Once bitten........

Offline Sar-Major

A punting phone is a must!

Without a doubt, L4F...........You can get a "Billy Basic" one at Asda for £6.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac