Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaxx1990 – Croydon  (Read 1678 times)

3 review(s) for SexyAlicexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline russell sprout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for an hour

Comms: very good, answered the phone quickly and sent postcode promptly

Location: suburban house near(ish) East Croydon station. Easy parking during the day at least.

Jessicaxx1990: read a couple of reviews here and I wanted to see her for myself. She's tattooed and has facial piercings and the side of her head is currently shaved, just my kind of thing. Her tits and arse are unremarkable really but her BJ skill makes up for that, good attitude as well.

Punt: was shown to the bedroom and took care of the paperwork, 80 quid for an hour represents good VFM in my opinion. Action started straight away and I got around to some RO, she has a pretty big and protruding clit which was enjoyable. I'm pretty definitely sure she came, she was really into it. OWO was great, as another punter said in a review she positions herself so you can't see her face, I was ready for that and moved a bit so I could see. BJ was long, wet and deep. Probably one of the better BJ's I've received in a while. I was undecided whether I wanted to fuck her or not or just lay back and enjoy the BJ. Decided I would fuck her and go for a second pop in 69 if there was time. Slightly disappointingly once she'd cleaned me up she went for a shower which kind of signified that it was all over. She did come back to massage but by then I couldn't be bothered any more. Massage was pretty good, not at all professional but pretty good.

Would I visit again: yes I would. She's local to me so convenient, but I think she's a 30 minute punt. An hour was a waste of 20 quid, imo

Online pumps

Glad to see you had an ok time with her after reading my review.

Did you confirm two pops? 

She went straight to the shower too when I was there, whilst I was still putting my clothes back on and I went into the bathroom to speak with her whilst she showered!

I didn't think anything of it in terms of cutting my time short as I was already at the back end of a 30min punt.

She is abit forward too, I was in that house seeing another girl and I was in the bathroom washing my hands and Jessica just walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and had a piss, not 1 fuck was given by her  :wackogirl:  :sarcastic:

Offline russell sprout

Yea cheers pumps. I didn't confirm two pops and rarely go for two. I just had it in my mind that I probably could with her beej skills.

Doesn't surprise me about her! She really doesn't give a fuck! I like her for that.

Thanks again for the recco.

Online boardyhell

i saw her about a month ago ,refused two,wasn't too impressed with her in any shape or form
personally i won't return

Online pumps

i saw her about a month ago ,refused two,wasn't too impressed with her in any shape or form
personally i won't return

Bang up a review, It'll help others!