Author Topic: Cody sex milf  (Read 825 times)


16 review(s) for cody-sexy-milf (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline eggbutty

Visited Cody in Newton Le Willows today, this is my first review by the way and I am more nervous than at my first punt many years ago. Booked Cody for today on Monday and comms were excellent, arrived about 15 min early but Cody said come straight in. Greeted by the wonderful sight of her in the buff and gave me a big sloppy french kiss, needed a shower as I had come straight  from work but as the water wasn't hot just then we continued to engage in some very heavy petting and I ended up on my knees between her legs  liking her pussy  for all I was worth. Jumped in the shower with Cody making sure my rock hard cock was nice and clean, then while drying off she went to the bedroom and was lying on the bed with her legs open wide, well it would have been rude not to so I dived head first in between them. After a wonderful rimming session on her she oiled up her tits  and started giving me a fantastic tit fuck and got her mouth around me and gave one of the best bjs I have ever had, slow, sloppy and wet till I was at bursting point. Didn't want penetration sex so back to dfk and heavy petting till decided to tick off one of my bucket list must and she returned to giving me an intense bj with me standing by the bed then I wanted myself  off into her open mouth and then had a fantastic spunky, sloppy french kiss. Had a second shower and chatted for a few minutes then left a very happy satisfied man. I think the £90 for an intense 45 minutes was worth every penny and would definitely recommend. :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline CoolTiger

You forgot the link. Will ask Admin to add it to your review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline eggbutty

Thanks not sure how to do it and sorry about the spelling mistakes, still in a daze (lol) :wacko: