Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quest for that edging, orgasm control dominant and sensual massage !  (Read 18567 times)

f1rework

Hi ladies & gents!

It's been years now that I've looked around London to find a pearl who can perform a real edging handjob/massage. A lot of girls advertise it but in most cases it just ends up being a normal handrelief (Even if im tied). What I'm looking for is a really slow and sensual dominant attitude, while the girl tries to keep me on the edge of coming for as long as possible! Girl tend to make those stroke fast, but the real masters make it extra slow and intense.

Some of the more notorious Doms in London can do that but I'm trying to stay under the £120/h mark since I would like to make this a regular thing.

Maybe some of you know the amazing work of Klixen, she does it extremely slow and tender while being psychologically dominant External Link/Members Only

Anyways I hope of you know someone that knows someone, or that this wonderful lady is reading this directly :)

Cheers!

A.

Offline kaj314

Have looked up Lola bell's profile? Sounds like she could be whT you're looking for. Can't give link as an on phone, but there is a recent and somewhat unwarranted negative in the review section.

Apparently,she is also leaving soon. Have not seen her, but got booked for tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:37:38 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Tempest

Hit up Tantric Francesca, she deffo sounds what you're looking for and can cater sessions to your needs

f1rework

Yeah I've seen Lola Bell last year. It was really nice since she's really into what she's doing, there's definitely something there. But the technique itself was faster strokes towards the end and she didnt really play with me on the verge of reaching the orgasm like Klixen does for example (See video link in first post)(ps: Again, Lola Bell's massage is still amazing).

Thanks for the Tantric Francesca website it looks interesting, I'll give it a try one of these days.

Any other leads?

Offline lewishamguy

Hi ladies & gents!

It's been years now that I've looked around London to find a pearl who can perform a real edging handjob/massage. A lot of girls advertise it but in most cases it just ends up being a normal handrelief (Even if im tied). What I'm looking for is a really slow and sensual dominant attitude, while the girl tries to keep me on the edge of coming for as long as possible! Girl tend to make those stroke fast, but the real masters make it extra slow and intense.

Some of the more notorious Doms in London can do that but I'm trying to stay under the £120/h mark since I would like to make this a regular thing.

Maybe some of you know the amazing work of Klixen, she does it extremely slow and tender while being psychologically dominant External Link/Members Only

Anyways I hope of you know someone that knows someone, or that this wonderful lady is reading this directly :)

Cheers!

A.

Edging, sensual massage.... you sound like a very well known former member here.    :sarcastic:

Offline wakemeup

When I saw Lola Bell she defo did it to me she actually brought me near to exploding and slowed down 3 times but then I told her to finish it the fourth time as I was on a 2 pop arrangement. So may be just mention it to her what you are looking for

f1rework

I think unfortunately Lola Bell is gone now, it was her last two weeks in London  :(

ChineseMassageNewbie

What I'm looking for is a really slow and sensual dominant attitude, while the girl tries to keep me on the edge of coming for as long as possible! Girl tend to make those stroke fast, but the real masters make it extra slow and intense.

I'm always looking for the same too! Who is the best at this out of those that you have experienced so far (including any Dommes)?

Offline HappyandLucky

It's on my bucket list but would need to be delivered by a true hand pro

yumyum3

Hi ladies & gents!

Cheers!

A.
Good request OP. As I get older, I'm getting more and more turned on by this and have really enjoyed some of Klixen's blowjob edging and others recently - also enjoy swallow salon and amateur allure. Have had a few girlfriends in the past who enjoyed doing this but don't think I appreciated it fully when I was younger. Seen Lola Bell and Dorota in the hand job department but would love to find a lady like Klixen who didn't charge silly prices  :)

f1rework

Well yeah there's one who I've seen many many time and who does a great job. She's Kelly near Old Street (Although I think she also comes to Victoria some days of the week now). She's a great personality, enjoy what she does. I always ask her for a slow edging massage it's always great! Not exacatly what is in the video I posted as a reference, but the closest I've find in London.

If you go let me know how it was! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any other ideas?

mrhappypants

F1rework, welcome to the board. Your commentary on Naughty Massuse is helpful.  She was reviewed here recently but this aspect of her service was not mentioned.  Please write a review. 

This thread will be of interest to you https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48311.msg688445#msg688445

Dave

f1rework

I will review soon!

The one i'm really interested in trying is Aria Plaisance. Anyone here seen her already? She seems to be doing that kind of service with good vibe. Any info would be appreciated :D
External Link/Members Only

f1rework

*Bump*

Any news from fellow edonists?  :angelgirl:

Yeboahsleftfoot

*Bump*

Any news from fellow edonists?  :angelgirl:

Read this then go see them, believe me edging via controlled breathing and stroking two fit birds tits and arses is phenomenal https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98872.msg1178945#msg1178945

Offline DrTeaseMe2

Hi
Found this site that might offer what you want.....the protracted massage is closest to what you describe.  Have not visited myself and cannot find any reviews

Offline Dibble

I really enjoy a massage and HE, had a few nice tantra sessions, but never a really intentional 'edging' one.

Going to have to give this a try.

Online s8ds8ck

i always found Catharina very good for this - superb at taking to the brink, then easing off - repeat.
She's kept bumping up her prices though - and some punters have reported her as being a bit abrupt. Personally not seen her for over a year, but seen her prob a dozen times, and all been overwhelmingly positive. She's prob priced me out though at current advertised rates..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

i always found Catharina very good for this - superb at taking to the brink, then easing off - repeat.
She's kept bumping up her prices though - and some punters have reported her as being a bit abrupt. Personally not seen her for over a year, but seen her prob a dozen times, and all been overwhelmingly positive. She's prob priced me out though at current advertised rates..
Never seen but £110 for an hours rub and tug, no matter how sensual I couldn't consider it. Perhaps my loss.

f1rework

DrTease the External Link/Members Only link seems very intersting but yeah it's difficult for me to try these ones that have no reviews, as too many times i've been disapointed (paid £100+ and ended up with a classic rub and thug after massage). She looks nice tho!

The Joyti option seems to be the most amazing one.. But they're booked all the time!

They are the one who seem to practice real edging the most from what i've red!

also stil didnt try the External Link/Members Only, she looks like an expert but expensive for a recon mission... :dance:

baneman6

Hello,

Seen Aria a few times in the past year. She is American (says she is studying),very friendly, larger than her pics but amazing rack. She allows touching and sucking but this is something I asked her upfront. I didnt ask for a anything else and not sure if she would provide. Overall good body to body (mainly those breasts) and easy to talk to. Hope that helps.

f1rework

Any new recommandation for the weekend? :D

:dance:

Offline Reluctant

I appreciate this isn't helpful but you would have loved Lola Bell. Sadly no sign of a return yet.

f1rework

Yes Lola Bell was great but she's gone now :(

Online bassman135

lieber

I will review soon!

The one i'm really interested in trying is Aria Plaisance. Anyone here seen her already? She seems to be doing that kind of service with good vibe. Any info would be appreciated :D

Did you finally tried her? How was the experience? Great thread, by the way...

f1rework

No still didnt go!

I'm saving for another one which i'll review here after :)

But if you go to Aria let me know i'm really interested in knowning if this is the real deal as she advertises it like she knows edging well.

Offline Tony_Red

Hi

This prob won't help as you mentioned hand / massage, but this gir provides some truly amazing edging via her oral skills.

or External Link/Members Only

I gave her a neutral overall but her oral is out of this world. She knows exactly when to stop and start again and can go at it for ages.

At the time I reviewed her, there wasn't a big hoo haa about edging. But, now when I think back, that is exactly what she was doing.

Seems to be away currently, but if I can find some extra cash, I might just book a cheekly 30m for her oral edging alone.

f1rework

Can't find the profile unfortunately :(

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Can't find the profile unfortunately :(

She has set up her profile "to distribute content only", perhaps because (as Tony_Red suggests) she's away.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:16:06 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Tony_Red

She's been around for a long time, I am sure she will be back. Prob gone to see the kids back home. The way she drapes her long dark hair over your waist, like a see-through curtain as she works on your cock for ages with her mouth is fucking divine. There's not a lot that will get me to go to Slough, but that is.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Have you tried : External Link/Members Only
The 4 handed for £150 is a bargain and has plenty of cum denial/edging

f1rework

That's on my list as well but everytime I call they are booked for the upcoming week! Seems to be very popular, for good reasons///  :lol:

Offline dirkdiggler583

I am booked in this Thursday for a duo for 1hr with them, and on Wednesday lunch with a girl from kingscrosstantric (which I think is the same as tantrictouch).
Will report back, both said I had to 'ask the girls about my personal needs' when asked about two pops. 

f1rework

Nice! Looking forward to hear your review then

Nonames888

How did you guys get on?
Is this Lola ?

Just got to Heathrow and will be looking for some sensual stuff. Of to the searches I go!!!

Offline Jonestown

How did you guys get on?
Is this Lola ?

Just got to Heathrow and will be looking for some sensual stuff. Of to the searches I go!!!

Lola Bell in Birmingham - when did this happen and why ?

The last I saw a couple of months back she was going back home to Hungary  for good.

Maybe her profile has been hijacked, or she has for some crazy reason decided to restart her career in Brum.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:05:35 pm by Jonestown »

Offline dirkdiggler583

Nice! Looking forward to hear your review then

not much time - the four handed one is heaven - not the best edging but the massage and everything is amazing.
Having one lady doing b2b with your cock between there tits with another one massaging your shoulders with tits in your face - awesome.
10/10

saw cassandara ? at kings cross. Not as young looking as the pictures, great body and lovely tits but she stays away, the bed in the flat was a bit grotty and no touching really but boy do those tits feel good on you :-)
6.5/10

Offline Silver Birch

The last I saw a couple of months back she was going back home to Hungary  for good.

Maybe her profile has been hijacked, or she has for some crazy reason decided to restart her career in Brum.

Judging by the reviews, Birmingham is where she works now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=233

Offline Mr Farkyhars

If I'm being asked to speculate on something that's none of my business :) I'd say her boyfriend might have got a job in Brum. Incidentally I see she's taken the 'Domme Lady Bell' off her profile..

f1rework

Still looking to see Playful Holly but she's so busy it's really hard to get an appointment with her not too much in advance :(

Any other clues ?  :hi:

f1rework

*Bump*

Any news from fellow edonists before the weekend?   :angelgirl:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Any news from fellow edonists before the weekend?   :angelgirl:

Is there something wrong with your 'h' key, or is it some kind of code word? :hi:

goodboy13

Have you tried : External Link/Members Only
The 4 handed for £150 is a bargain and has plenty of cum denial/edging

This is the place you are looking for, I recently had the pleasure of an hour with Jyoti and she is a true expert in authentic tantric massage. Kept me on the edge for a very long time for what ended as the most intense climax I have ever had.

She is very much into the spiritual side of tantric massage and is clearly very experienced in all techniques it involves.

At 120 for the hour, it's good value for what was the only true tantric massage I have had and I will obvs be going back. Jyoti has large fake tits, which I personally enjoy but might not be for everyone.

They don't work stupid long hours like most parlours and are very busy due to the outstanding massage and value price. So book early it is well worth the wait!

Next time I go it will be 4 handed with a bath included, just have to hope I can control myself lol

f1rework

Yes that place is definitely a staple address for a real tantric massage! The bath experience must be incredible as well.

Let me do a lousy up of that post to see if anyone has found something new  :rolleyes: Any new ideas before the holidays?

xx

mrhappypants

f1rework,  I think you should start publishing some reviews.

Online bassman135

Does this brilliantly! not so much the dom  but I got 40+ mins of expert edging. Good massage got more sensual with CCswipes and extended reach under massage of balls and cock. OW after turnover took me to the edge several times. PM followed - the best ive had  while she tit wanked me. great slow oily handjob to finish. lost count of times she took me to the edge only to back off and start again. she's off on hols now, back in new year.

I'll leave more of a review when I have time

Offline cigano8

Just how fake looking/feeling are Jyoti's tits? The pictures look fantastic

Offline Jonestown

Just how fake looking/feeling are Jyoti's tits? The pictures look fantastic

The pictures always do, in real life she has had implants that are now well past their sell by date, giving her tits a quite bizarre shape, they are not tits for standing back and admiring, they are tits for oiling up and sliding/gliding all over you. Having said that, her face is beautiful and she is a lovely lady. Maybe she should pend some of her well deserved earnings and have the lumps and bumps smoothed out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:50:30 am by Jonestown »