Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khon Kaen, Thailand  (Read 1097 times)

Offline bobdavid

I visited Khon Kaen in June so thought I'd write about my experience there.

Expat Bars
------------

Really not my scene... the girls there aren't of the best quality, let's say... I sat in a couple of the bars to have a beer and was constantly being harassed/annoyed by "girls" (ladies) asking if I'd like company. They didn't understand English very well and wouldn't leave me alone - so in both bars (My Bar and Aussie) I ended up drinking up fast and then leaving.

Thai Clubs
-----------

There are a couple of clubs frequented by Thais. Vintage was my favourite, a fantastic place to meet local Thai girls if you have the confidence to talk to them. I went there 4 times during my stay and met 2 different girls across the nights - the first girl I took back to the hotel on our first meeting, the second girl I took her back after meeting her a second time. Both girls were amazing - and didn't want anything from me at all (they didn't even hassle me about marriage or a long-term relationship). Hanging out in the bar with each, we had good times, lots to drink, lots of chatting... Thai girls are very easy to get along with. Back at the hotel, each was great in their own way - lots of wet kissing, oral, full sex (with condoms of course - I'm not crazy). I highly recommend this for the younger guys reading this. In total I spent around 1000baht each night - ie. about £22.

Thai Coyote Bars
-------------------

When I wanted a more relaxing "chase", one where I'd just pay a salesman for some time with a lady, I'd go to "Monroe Club by Rad". Here there are a LOT of very, very attractive "Coyote Girls". These are girls that will sit with you, dance with you (strictly speaking, Coyote Girls are supposed to be amazing dancers - not all of them are, nowadays, though) and just have a good time. The price for this was 350baht (£7.50) per hour for a "lady drink" plus whatever you drink yourself (100-300baht ). A lot is possible within the confines of the club - no sex (at the venue at least) but if you're into the party scene, this is a great way of having a good time. Be careful as some of the girls will try to extort money from you - asking if you want food, asking if you can buy additional drinks, etc. I found it was easier to just exchange contact information with the girl you're sat with, tell her you'd just like a good time and that you'll reward her later. I met a fantastic girl from Laos on my first visit to Monroe and so met her again on two further nights. On the third, as she was going to Singapore the following day, she came back to my hotel after she finished work (3am). The sex was fantastic, she had so much energy - absolutely amazing. Again, she didn't charge me, she said she just wanted to end her stint in Thailand with something fun.

I found that I'd typically spend ~3000baht during a 6-7 hour stay at Monroe - but that price can escalate quickly if you don't say "no" sometimes to your girl...

There are several other bars like this - I visited a few and ended up leaving them to go back to Monroe each time...

Soapy Massage
-----------------

There are many massage places in Khon Kaen offering "soapy" massage... the best that I can recommend is Caesar's (External Link/Members Only) ... there, you can select your girl, pay either 1400, 1700 or 2100baht (depending on the "class" of the girl) and go to the room for 60-90mins. You'll be bathed ("soapy") and then can do what you like with the girl on the bed. I found that the girls here were very receptive and open to almost anything - rimming and anal are possible. The girls are much cleaner, I found, than at similar places in the UK. They don't get as many customers, perhaps, and the venue has a lot more rooms available... maybe I came at a quiet time? The girls all seemed to be in the 20-30 age range - really nice. Not Coyote Girls, for sure, but still nice and worth the investment.

I tried a couple of the hotel massage places as well... similar sort of deals - but much more expensive (2700baht minimum) and the girls seemed to be older (closer to 40). The Kasa Hotel, in particular, seemed extremely seedy - but in a more convenient location than Caesar perhaps...

Thai Massage
---------------

I tried a few "regular" Thai massage places in Khon Kaen. At most of these, the masseuses would be a little older than you might expect - 40+ years is common.

The one place I really enjoyed was Dalha Ruen Spa Massage (External Link/Members Only). It can be very hard to find ... but offers fantastic massage at a great price. The receptionist was absolutely gorgeous and spoke fantastic english... she presented me with the menu of massage options (none mention "sex" in any way, of course). Thai massage was listed at 300baht (£6.50), oil massage at 350baht (£7.25) and "mixed" massage at 1000baht (£22). I  guessed that the latter was the option to go to - it made no sense why it would be so much more expensive than the other options so I guessed it might be a "code" or something... I wasn't wrong. The receptionist brought a lady out to do the massage ... she looked like she was in her late 40s so I quietly asked the receptionist if there was any way that I could choose somebody else. "Not normally," she told me, "but I'd be happy to massage you since you're not very old." ... so off we went. The massage part lasted an hour and was absolutely amazing. I like strong massage, very strong, and she really knew what she was doing. There was also plenty of tickling and teasing between the legs going on - and she kept touching herself on my body with her own private parts, under her very light kimono, giving me the definite impression that more was on offer. As she asked me to turn over, she whipped away my towel and joked that I looked to be enjoying myself. I asked if I could pay more - she refused (odd!)... but took a condom from her purse and put it beside me. More massage first, lots more tickling/arousal, with me touching and feeling her as well... and then on with the condom for sex. This was fantastic.

I asked the girl if I could get her email or phone number ... she refused, sadly, telling me that she actually had a boyfriend from Germany :-( ... lucky bastard!

All in all, an amazing trip to Khon Kaen. I can highly recommend it for anyone who likes a more laid back sex holiday than Pattaya/Bangkok.

Finally, to answer a question that many of my friends asked me: no, none of the girls were lady boys!

Offline Jerboa

Great report, sounds like you enjoyed your stay, Khon Kaen isn't a town I've ever visited, but have met numerous ladies from that town, I guess to a certain extent farangs are still a bit of a novelty to the local ladies, the local Thai bars and coyotes sound good, Thai men do not like ugly or old women, they palm them off to us farangs lol, what made you visit? Were you on your own, did you hire a scooter?

Offline bobdavid

Haha. Yeah, I was there alone - seems that's quite a rare thing as it was usually the first question I was asked when I went to bars...

Didn't hire a scooter... walking around the town is easy enough once you get used to the road.