Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jane (Sophie) incall Heathrow  (Read 2206 times)

4 review(s) for Jane.18xxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Norbut

I am posting this as a positive, although some may see this as a negative due to potential bait & switch.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are actually 2 girls sharing a profile, and I presume a room: Jane (20) and Sophie (25), both Hungarian.  I only met Sophie, who is not mentioned in the profile. I can't confirm the existence of Jane, but I believe she is probably real.

The location was a dark, cramped room in a large Heathrow hotel. There was a slight smell of smoking in the room, but not from Sophie.

Pricing was unusual - £40 for 30 minutes sex, £60 to include OWO and possibly CIM. I opted for the basic £40 option.

Sophie met me at the door, naked, which for me is an instant turn on, especially as she has a body that I go for - petite, trim and curvy.  She explained that there were 2 of them and how old they both were.  I was not going to complain about not seeing the other girl, because I took an instant liking to Sophie, who was friendly and sexy.

Foreplay was excellent, but no deep fingering allowed, which I can understand, as I had not washed my hands since leaving home.  RO was allowed though.  Whether a shower would be on offer, I'm not sure - it might be that the other one was waiting in the bathroom, I did not find out.

On with the protection, and some very excellent (mish) sex to finish.

One slight negative was the fake moaning, but I much prefer this to being asked constantly when I am going to finish etc...  At least the girl is trying to make me feel good.  Alternatively, it may be that she was just trying to work herself up, as she was also rubbing herself and her breasts, which I actually found to be a bit of a turn on.

Overall, this was a VFM punt with an enthusiastic, sexy and friendly girl, and with a stunning body (to my eyes, at least).  She mentioned that she will be around for another week or two, but will be coming back.  I would see Sophie again, but it might be hard to arrange without her own profile. I would also clarify on the phone who it is that I am going to see and whether a shower is on offer.

Offline zulu-lance

Was she the girl in the pics as the verification pic has a different girl with a mole below her throat, also the girl in the gallery pics has some scarring on the side of her abdomen, whom did you see?

Norbut

Was she the girl in the pics as the verification pic has a different girl with a mole below her throat, also the girl in the gallery pics has some scarring on the side of her abdomen, whom did you see?
The girl I met, Sophie, was not the girl in the verification picture, or the main profile pictures.  I have not seen the private gallery pictures.  I don't remember a mole but there could have been something about the abdomen.  She did have prominent, dark, medium size nipples and nice hips. I'm afraid it was relatively dark and I was not concentrating on other details.

Offline Mightier Than

Does she do FK?  She looks worth a try

Offline Cunning Punt

Bait and switch is usually an automatic negative because one is not meeting the girl in the profile pictures and it is not as advertised.

There is option then to do a separate review for the WG you did see, but if you can't find her profile, then at the very least, say "bait and switch/B&S" in the subject field, even if you had a good time. If you do find her profile, then please update this thread.

Not much potential bait and switch - sounds like it was and the girl in the pictures may or may not be working there at all.

Thanks for the warning, as I had been considering seeing her.

Offline Steady Eddy

Bait and switch is usually an automatic negative because one is not meeting the girl in the profile pictures and it is not as advertised.

There is option then to do a separate review for the WG you did see, but if you can't find her profile, then at the very least, say "bait and switch/B&S" in the subject field, even if you had a good time. If you do find her profile, then please update this thread.

Not much potential bait and switch - sounds like it was and the girl in the pictures may or may not be working there at all.

Ditto

And for the record

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Thanks for the heads up! I was going to see this girl, but in the back of my mind I was worried about it being a B&S and the girl in the verification photo!

but what do you know it was neither of them and would of been a big long wasted journey! lol  :sarcastic:

Was it a hotel on the bath road or further away?

Offline Nowornever

Yea well I don't know about this one...sounds to risky!

Norbut

Does she do FK?  She looks worth a try
We were kissing, although I did not go for french kissing, so I will have to say that I am not sure on this one.

Norbut

Was it a hotel on the bath road or further away?
Yes, just off Bath Road.

Robbiebucks

Not the girl in the photos.... Not the girl in the veri pic.... Either norbut can't tell the difference between a scam or bait and switch!?!?

Sorry, but this would be a negative bordering on neutral.

Norbut

Not the girl in the photos.... Not the girl in the veri pic.... Either norbut can't tell the difference between a scam or bait and switch!?!?

Sorry, but this would be a negative bordering on neutral.

Point taken.  For future reviews, I would perhaps make this situation a neutral but with a 'make your own mind up' approach.

I have had my share of bait and switch of girls, hideous ogres, exaggerated youth, personality and services etc. and I am sick of it.  However, in this case, the actual girl herself was attractive (to me); was very clear on who she was and how old she was (albeit not until arrival); and then went on to provide a very enjoyable punt for £40 (taking advantage of the lower price point for a basic service).

So I guess if you want the girl(s) in the profile, then this would be a negative for the bait and switch, but as a VFM punt with Sophie then it is a positive.  If she ever does appear with her own profile, I will post it here.