Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Made first booking  (Read 4030 times)

Hockers45

Hi guys my first post I've made my first booking. If my booking goes through I'll let everyone know. I've made booking through A.W. I can't wait until tomorrow. I should get confirmation. If I don't hear anything then what lol.

Ziltoid5150

Should come up as scheduled on AW email section.

Lass should confirm details on the day.

Chuck up a link so we can see who you're fuckin

E.L. Wisty

Hi guys my first post I've made my first booking. If my booking goes through I'll let everyone know. I've made booking through A.W. I can't wait until tomorrow. I should get confirmation. If I don't hear anything then what lol.

If you don't hear anything, then it's best to have a Plan B and make other arrangements.

ickydicky

have a great shag then tell us all about it and who the hoor is. tell us who the hoor is anyway :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good luck.  Best to have a plan B just in case, some girls do cancel.  Welcome to UKP. :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

Did you actually speak/message the girl before putting a booking through? Because that probably won't work otherwise..

Offline MJ.spritzen

Did you actually speak/message the girl before putting a booking through? Because that probably won't work otherwise..

I have never booked through AW. Phone/Text all the way. So i suggest you do that as well mate to make sure.

Who is it anyway? Don't forget to leave a review!

Offline Silver Birch

Like Hendrix has said, if you have submitted a booking request without communicating with the wg first, this method is doomed to fail. Wgs generally ignore booking requests unless there has been prior discussion regarding date/time/duration.

Personally, I never bother with plan B. If I don't get a reply to my text confirmation before I travel, I wouldn't travel (surprisingly not happened yet). Once I have decided who I want to see, there is rarely an equally appealing alternative nearby, and by then my dick would want me to make ANY choice, which is not a good idea.

Offline mh

Yeah, although AW likes to give the impression that it is, online shopping this ain't.   ;)  :lol:

Offline hendrix

Yeah, although AW likes to give the impression that it is, online shopping this ain't.   ;)  :lol:

I just used "Amazon Now" for the first time yesterday. Fantastic service.. If only prossies were on there :D

ickydicky

now theres an idea. everything else is so why not hoors  :wacko:

Offline Zeusthedoc

congrats on submitting a booking

have you punted before? your post appears to show such a high level of  excitement - i would assume that maybe this is your first time. if not, what do you think is behind this level of emotion?

i daren't suggest that you're a troll / school kid (which could amount to the same thing) - enjoy your punt all the same and we all eagerly await your review!

Offline mh

I just used "Amazon Now" for the first time yesterday. Fantastic service.. If only prossies were on there :D

Yeah,  I've used it twice and would do more often if the minimum spend was lower. Who needs drones for delivery when they can already get stuff to my door in under 2 hours and I'm out in the sticks.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have an app to write. Names welcomed, but only hendrix has a profit share with me once it goes live.  :music:

Hockers45

I think I have followed procedure. I can not discuss anything with the lovely lass as she has not got back to me. Even if it's a no. Her A.W. Name is Whore2fuck. If it works out. I'll let you guys know and thanks for your input guys.

Hockers45

And yes I am a noob. I have gone a.w. Any other advice the wg only takes booking through them. There is no other form of contact on a.w. No phone number or email. Any help lol.

potato

Q. Do I bareback   A. No not unless you're a regular I can trust

Her profile also says she only works Sundays........

I smell troll..

Offline mh

I think I have followed procedure. I can not discuss anything with the lovely lass as she has not got back to me. Even if it's a no. Her A.W. Name is Whore2fuck. If it works out. I'll let you guys know and thanks for your input guys.

Did you read the profile?

I am currently booking for SUNDAY 5th JULY
My times are strictly Sunday between 3pm and 8pm

Suggest you start here and come back when you've digested: External Link/Members Only

Offline TemplarLord

Sorry bud I don't think it's gonna happen as you obviously haven't read her profile properly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[1] She only works Sundays
[2] She hasn't logged in since May
[3] All her feedback is old
[4] She does bareback & has had sex with a dog which so wrong in so many ways.

So I would plan to see someone else & stay clear of that one!!

Offline Students Notebook

And yes I am a noob. I have gone a.w. Any other advice the wg only takes booking through them. There is no other form of contact on a.w. No phone number or email. Any help lol.

At the base of the page there  is a link for you to send her an email. I suggest you use it.

However, before you go any further, please note that she offers BAREBACK and is best avoided.

SN.

nervous colin

She last logged in 20th may. I dont think your booking will happen.
always check to see how often they log into aw. No phone number displayed is always a dead giveaway they could be difficult to book

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sorry bud I don't think it's gonna happen as you obviously haven't read her profile properly.

what?

EDIT:
just saw her interview tab  :vomit:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:00:24 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline Students Notebook

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

SN

E.L. Wisty

He Is New to punting on AW. He should be given a chance to learn the ins and outs.

When I started using AW a few years ago, I was sending booking requests to WGs I wanted to see, without actually e-mailing them first to ask availability. It is a learning curve you know.

Offline Silver Birch

Q. Do I bareback   A. No not unless you're a regular I can trust

Her profile also says she only works Sundays........

I smell troll..

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: I just read some of her profile! I think they are BOTH trolls   :wacko: :sarcastic:

A free topless massage if you book 1 hour  :lol: :lol:

Hockers45

:manhater: :manhater: :yahoo: :yahoo: some lessons learnt lol. I'm gonna use the A.w. On Sunday and only use mobile numbers or wg s that are active on sunday. I'm pretty sure you can't book in advance lol. This is not amazon 😜😜😞

Offline Thepacifist

It's hard for me at this point to tell if you're a troll or not so if you are genuine here is my advice. Post in the regional section where you live what type of girl you're after. Read the reviews. You can copy and paste their AW user name and or number in the search bar which should bring up reviews of them. Good luck young padawan  :hi:

Hockers45

I'm not a troll. I'm just bit techno phobic. Just a newbie making my way around. And thx for all advice.

Offline MJ.spritzen

hahahahaha :D :D :D :D

FUCKIN 'ELL!!!

Mate, any woman that's had sex with a dog is more than likely suffering with very low self esteem, has had a fucked up childhood and/or riddled with all sorts.

Your cock will rot. Stay away.

Offline RedKettle

Your cock will rot. Stay away.

and that is the best advice he could be given...

Offline PLeisure

I'm not a troll. I'm just bit techno phobic. Just a newbie making my way around. And thx for all advice.
OK, probably not - you do seem quite determined to improve the situation.
As previously suggested, it is definitely worth taking the time to read through the Punting Wiki. All of it. And then again. Don't worry, it's not dull - it's actually packed full of essential intel. Most of it compiled by very experienced punters who've seen pretty much everything. It was my bible for the first three months.
Enjoy safari...  :hi:

Hockers45

I'm off to Brum to meet a W.G. I have a number for her. Will call her when I get there. I've made booking through A.W.
I sent her email as well. I do have a plan b. As well.

Hockers45

Meeting a W.G. Called Xjuciee curves something like that. Will let you what happens.

Offline Silver Birch

My odds are 50/1 on, that it turns out you are  :bomb:

A2D123

I'm in a similar situation...

But I have spoken to my chosen lady to confirm availability.

She has requested I book via adult work but it wants me to verify my location for tax reasons??

I don't want to use my credit card on this site and potentially leave a paper trail.

Any tips regarding this problem?

Thanks

E.L. Wisty

I'm in a similar situation...

But I have spoken to my chosen lady to confirm availability.

She has requested I book via adult work but it wants me to verify my location for tax reasons??

I don't want to use my credit card on this site and potentially leave a paper trail.

Any tips regarding this problem?

Thanks

She sounds like a timewaster to me. Cancel her and book someone else. Save yourself the grief.

A2D123

Would be a shame as I've spent months and months looking around.... maybe I'm too picky but this lady has really caught my eye!!

Anyway I've messaged her through other means so let's see what the response is.

Also I may be a newbie too but I'd like to think I'm a little bit more on the ball than the chap who started this thread. I have read full profile and reviews etc so happy I've made a top choice however time will tell if we get that far lol!!

fredpunter

Would be a shame as I've spent months and months looking around.... maybe I'm too picky but this lady has really caught my eye!!

Also I may be a newbie too but I'd like to think I'm a little bit more on the ball than the chap who started this thread. I have read full profile and reviews etc so happy I've made a top choice however time will tell if we get that far lol!!

Reviews on here or on aw?

Also be prepared for the fact that not many are as good in the flesh as they are on their profile no matter how carefully you've read it.

A2D123

Yeah I'm keeping an open mind.

There's only one way to find out I suppose!

fredpunter

Yeah I'm keeping an open mind.

There's only one way to find out I suppose!

You didn't say where the reviews were that you read .... here or aw?

A2D123

fredpunter

Oh sorry...

Adult work

Then you need to keep a very open mind indeed

Offline Silver Birch

A lot of wgs will be happy to accept bookings if you phone them and they think you sound ok. My guess is that they get a huge amount of timewasters emailing them via AW and a lot of punters without feedback are viewed with scepticism.

We get plenty of trolls on here, and wgs probably get them ten-fold.

However, if she still asks for some sort of verification, I would move on. There is no way I would compromise my ID for any wg, no matter how much she appealed to me.

A2D123

Sound advice sir!

Also been reading your reviews.... can see you've established your hobby rather well lol 👍

Offline mh

it wants me to verify my location for tax reasons??

I've posted about this before. This should only be demanded if you are buying or spending credits with AW, and there is no need to do this to make a booking with a girl.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She sounds like a timewaster to me. Cancel her and book someone else. Save yourself the grief.

ADULTWORK wants him to verify, not the WG.

Offline Nagilum

Have you booked yet?

Offline minawest

• Service Provider

Hey

Just to clarify its AW asking for his location for tax reasons not me!

User has no feedback or reviews himself, so to cover my back I need a booking form on AW thats the only thing I have requested, which is normal practice.

Also to the other commenters I have reviews on here as well as many on AW.

Any other verification that has been requested is from the site not myself.

I wouldnt ever waste someones time thats just rude!  :angelgirl:

Offline Nagilum

Is External Link/Members Only you?

If you are a pro photographer and want to fuck me for free, get in touch

Right, get the tripod!