Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Lily  (Read 2411 times)

5 review(s) for Dolly B2B massage (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline exhippy

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I had been let down by another Hungarian woman who had double booked so I was happy when I found this lady immediately available. Her flat was in a fairly run down council block close to Manor house. But it felt perfectly safe. The lady claimed to be in her 30s but I guess she was in her 50s or maybe she had just had a very hard life. sexually she didn't appeal to me at all, but I didn't want to insult her, so I stayed.
In fact she was very good at her job. Her owo was very good, she responded vividly to my tongue and repaid it with rimming. She managed to get me to come whilst fucking, which I usually fail to do (in fact I can't remember when I last did). So whilst she was an old trooper, she was still a sexual athlete. Nonetheless I wouldn't go back because it felt like screwing someone's granny (even if she was younger than me)

Offline Malvolio

If she states her age as 39 on her profile, you've got to be adding on at least five years.

Offline thetinman007

She's quite trim but does not look 39

Offline bestbefore

She told me she was 42. Who knows! And that she has a 16 year old son. Whatever her age, she has the body and skin of a much younger woman, although her tits are fake - great but slightly smokey DFK and plenty of energy and skills. Very responsive and seems to enjoy sex. She shares with Brigit of the massage and OWO skills. Quite a contrast between the two and what Brigit lacks in enthusiasm and involvement, Lily makes up for.

Offline joe diddley

She told me she was 42. Who knows! And that she has a 16 year old son. Whatever her age, she has the body and skin of a much younger woman, although her tits are fake - great but slightly smokey DFK and plenty of energy and skills. Very responsive and seems to enjoy sex. She shares with Brigit of the massage and OWO skills. Quite a contrast between the two and what Brigit lacks in enthusiasm and involvement, Lily makes up for.

Haven't seen Brigit or tried Lily's massage but I'd say, having experienced the rest, that this is a pretty fair summary. I really enjoyed Lily, particularly her cowgirl which was outstanding.